Olivia || Thor Odinson [ 1 ]

By cocastyle

"Please believe me, don't you see The things you mean to me? Oh, I love you, I love y... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
Epilogue
The Avengers

9

5.4K 188 18
By cocastyle

Liv didn't know what to think as she watched Thor from the other side of the glass. He was just sitting there with a blank expression as if everything that had just happened was too much for him to process.

Which maybe it was.

After all, he did just find out that he couldn't lift the hammer up anymore and that the girl he felt something towards (what it was, he didn't know yet) was working with the very people trying to keep him away from his hammer.

Footsteps coming closer to her signaled her friend's arrival, but she couldn't find it in herself to take her eyes off of Thor. Clint looked at the brunette before looking back at Thor. He then gasped and he looked between the two again and then at Liv.

"Do you. . .care about him?" Clint asked. Liv tore her eyes away from Thor and looked at Clint in shock. "I-" Liv started to protest, but she found herself not being able to finish that sentence. Clint raised an eyebrow and smirked at her to which Liv clamped her mouth shut and looked away.

"I don't know," Liv finally muttered. Clint rolled his eyes. "Cut the crap, Liv, and just give me an answer. Do you care for him?" Clint asked again.

Liv's eyes flickered over to Thor's figure and she quickly looked away. She glanced at Clint and gave him a confused look. "Maybe? Yes? Kind of?" Liv rambled, not really sure what to say.

But that seemed to be enough because Clint just smirked and the two turned their attention back to Thor. "You always did pick the weird ones," Clint said.

Liv gasped and whacked Clint in the arm. "Will was not weird," Liv told him. Clint made a face and said, "He literally collected Barbie dolls as a hobby."

Liv's mouth fell open slightly and she quickly looked away. She had forgotten about that. "Okay, he was weird," Liv admitted. She then looked at Thor and muttered, "Thor's not weird. He's just . . ."

"Dreamy? Out of this world? The man of your dreams?" Clint asked as he pretended to swoon.

Liv looked over at him annoyed. "I was going to say different," Liv said. Clint just shrugged. "Mine was better." Liv rolled her eyes.

"Foster. Barton," a voice greeted. The two agents quickly spun around and stood up straighter at the sight of Coulson. "Phil," Liv greeted with a small smile.

Coulson nodded his head towards Thor. "Has he said anything yet?" Coulson asked. Liv shook her head. "Nothing yet, sir," Liv told him. Coulson frowned. "I guess I'll go talk to him myself. Foster, will you join me?" Coulson asked before he started to walk towards the door that led into the room Thor was in.

"Of course," Liv said with a fake smile before walking after him. She quickly turned her head and gave Clint a look that screamed for help, but Clint only smiled and waved goodbye to her.

Liv made a mental note to not stop Natasha the next time she was trying to kill Clint.

Coulson opened the door and the two walked into the room. Thor glanced up at them for a second, but as soon as his eyes locked with Liv's, he quickly looked away and at the ground.

Coulson walked over and stood in front of Thor, Liv coming to a stop beside him. "You made my men, some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, look like a bunch of minimum wage mall cops," Coulson said. "That's hurtful."

"In my experience, it takes someone who's received the same training Agent Foster over here has received, to do what you did to them," Coulson told Thor. "Why don't you tell me, where you received your training? Pakistan? Chechnya? Afghanistan?"

Thor just remained silent and kept his eyes on the ground, not letting any emotion appear on his face. Coulson glanced at Liv who just shrugged. She didn't know what was up with him.

Coulson sighed, "You know, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type. Where was it? South Africa?" Thor still didn't respond.

"Certain groups pay very well for a good mercenary like you," Coulson said. He then looked at Thor for a moment in silence before asking, "Who are you?"

Coulson gave Thor some time to respond, but when all Coulson received was silence, he sighed and said, "One way or another we'll find out what we need to know."

Coulson looked at Thor with a smile, "We're good at that." He then walked over to the door and put his hand on the handle before looking back at Thor. "Don't go anywhere," he told him. Coulson then glanced at Liv and said, "Come on, Foster."

Liv looked at Thor and he glanced up for a second before looking away. Liv sighed and turned back around.

"Coming, Sir."

- - -

Liv stood outside of the cell with a nervous look on her face. She nervously bit her lip which had become a habit of hers while she thought about the look on Thor's face.

It didn't even take her a minute before she muttered, "Ah, screw it."

Liv quickly fished her phone out of her pocket and dialed Erik's number. She glanced at Thor one last time before turning around and walking away so she could talk to him. He answered not long after and immediately started to yell at Liv.

"Yeah, yeah. You can yell at me later. Listen, Erik. I need your help."

Liv told Erik about the situation they were in, making sure to keep the whole Liv being a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. thing out of it. Erik agreed to come and Liv sighed in relief as she put her phone away.

Liv walked back over to the door that led to Thor's room and stopped next to Coulson. "You mind if I talk to him alone?" Liv asked. Coulson looked up from his phone and sighed, "Go ahead." Liv smiled and thanked him before she opened the door.

Liv closed the door behind her and turned around saying, "Thor, I-" Liv paused in her tracks as her eyes landed on a man standing in the cell in front of Thor. He had slicked back black hair and was wearing a green outfit. His eyes flickered over to Liv who looked at him in shock. "How did you-?" Liv started to ask, but the man ignored her and turned back to Thor.

"Farewell," the man said to Thor and it was only then that Liv looked over at Thor. Her heart stopped when she realized he was crying.

"Goodbye," Thor said heartbreakingly and just like that the man disappeared before Liv's eyes. Liv's mouth fell open in shock, but her shock was quickly pushed to the side as she looked over at Thor with concern.

"Thor?" Liv asked as she walked over to him. She found herself bringing her hands up and placing them on his cheeks as she wiped away his tears with her thumbs. "What's wrong?"

Thor relaxed in her touch, but shook her hands away. Liv took her hands back, her face turning red in embarrassment for the small bit of affection she had just displayed.

She watched as Thor wiped away his tears himself and looked down at the ground. "Thor?" Liv asked. Thor was silent, but looked up at her. The pain was evident in his eyes.

"What happened? Who was that man?" Liv asked. Thor didn't answer and Liv sighed. "Listen," Liv started as she bent down in front of Thor. She took his hands in her own and he surprisingly didn't pull away.

"I know I don't deserve your trust. Hell, I probably wouldn't trust myself either. I just want you to know that I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about this," Liv said as she gestured towards the room they were in.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Liv told him. She then sighed and gave his hands a squeeze. "But don't worry. I'm going to get you out of here," she said.

Thor gave her a confused look, but before he could question her there was noise by the door signaling someone's arrival. Liv looked at Thor one last time and gave him a sad smile, "I really am sorry."

And with that, she pulled away from him and stood up right as Coulson was walking in. "He tell you anything?" Coulson asked. "No," Liv said and Coulson frowned.

"Well, he's off the hook. Someone by the name of Erik Selvig came by and explained everything to us. He's free to go," Coulson said. Thor's eyes lit up at that and he glanced at Liv who looked away with a small smile on her face.

Coulson glanced at his phone before looking back up at Thor. "Come on. Let's get going," Coulson told him. Thor stood up and started to walk out, but he paused when he realized Liv wasn't coming too.

"Liv?" Thor questioned after Coulson had walked away. Liv looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Go ahead. I'm right behind you," Liv told him, but they both knew that was a lie.

Thor stared at Liv for a minute and she just smiled at him. Finally, Thor sighed and walked out the door. Liv watched him leave before looking down at the ground.

"Right behind you."

- - -

Liv let out a sigh as she walked out of the plastic city and out into the New Mexico air. Thor and Erik were long gone with Erik still having no idea that Liv worked for these people. He had actually bought Liv's excuse when she had told him that she was going to the library to try and find some books about their legal rights and stuff which was why she needed him to go get Thor.

Liv looked at the ground. She really hoped Thor wouldn't say anything.

"Foster," a voice called and Liv looked up to see Coulson walking over to her. "Phil," Liv greeted. "Leaving already?" Coulson asked. Liv gave him a small smile. "It is my vacation," Liv pointed out. "Right," Coulson said. Liv chuckled before giving Coulson an odd look. "Why'd you let him leave? You and I both know that Erik lied when picking him up," Liv said.

Coulson only smiled and looked down at his phone. "He'll be back," Coulson assured her. Liv gave him a weird look.

"Okay, then. I'm going to head out," Liv said. Coulson nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Enjoy your vacation," Coulson told her before walking away. Liv smiled after him and began to walk away when she heard someone ask from behind her, "You really going to leave without saying goodbye?"

Liv smiled widely and turned around to give Clint a hug. "Sorry, Clint," Liv said as she hugged her best friend. "It's fine. Enjoy your vacation," Clint told her as he hugged her back. The two let go and he gave her a small mock salute before saying, "Bye, Foster." She mock saluted him back with a laugh, "See ya, Barton."

Liv then turned around and was walking away when she heard Clint yell out, "Twenty bucks says you and that Thor guy become a thing by the end of your vacation."

Liv just chuckled and waved. "Bye, Clint," Liv yelled. She could hear Clint laugh back before it disappeared as he walked inside.

Liv smiled to herself as she walked by a big table. She immediately froze when her eyes caught sight of a familiar journal sitting on top of a bunch of other things. Liv looked around to make sure no one was looking before reaching inside to grab Jane's journal. Liv smiled even more when she saw Darcy's iPod lying underneath.

Liv quickly grabbed that too before looking around one more time and walking away. She walked to the van and happily tossed the things into the seat next to her. She then started the van and began her journey home.

Now to decide on what she was going to say to Jane when she got home. Cause the Lord knows Liv's going to need a hell of a good excuse to escape the wrath of her sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 794 12
"All I know at the end of the day is you love who you love There ain't no other way If there's something I've learnt from a million mistakes You're t...
7.3K 461 28
Thor and Dean Odinson's joy in fatherhood is short-lived when Wanda reveals herself to be far more broken than anyone could have imagined. Distraught...
2.1K 45 30
"I had always seen myself as a star; I wanted to be a Galaxy." BOOK 3 OF THE NEXT GEN SERIES STAND ALONE THOR - THOR RAGNAROK © MADZOBSESSIONS
9.8K 783 25
In the aftermath of Ultron's attempt to cleanse the earth of all life, the Avengers are under close scrutiny due to their role in Ultron's creation...