Logan Paul *| Smut |*

By my_fav_stories

Jessica and Logan have been dating for 4 months but she can't said I love u to him and Logan too. Jessica (yo... More

❌ At the house ⚠️
#2 / In the shower
#3 / At the shower
#4 / Hawaii + CHEATING
#5 / Back to LA?
Thank you!
Sorry Guys I Can't
I'm Back!?
#6 / Back To LA? part 2
#7 / Birthday Present! *not smut*
Important Request Open! (not a chapter)
#8 / Daddy!
Thank You So Much!❤️
#9 / Instagram
#10 / instagram
Chapter 11
Instagram / Chapter 11
CHAPTER 11 / Part 2
Instagram Coachella
COACHELLA!!! ❤️
COACHELLA!!! ❤️ / part 2
What Would They Think?!
THANK YOU! 💕 important
I'm Back!!!
Babe ❣️

Pregnant?

4.1K 28 15
By my_fav_stories

/  Your  p.o.v. /
Today Logan posted a vlog that explains that he's not going to post everyday vlogs, I think that's awesome what well we can pass more time together. I been sick this couple of days I always want to throw up and, I don't really know Logan doesn't know anything about it I don't want him to worry about me because he is so happy right now about the vlogs and everything I don't want to be the one that ruin everything. I don't really know what to think am I pregnant? The only person that knows about my sickness is Lydia she has been helping me a lot, I ask her if she could get me an appointment with my doctor and she did, my appointment is today at 3:30pm. And it's 2:45pm. So I better get going, I get to the doctor and he welcomed.
D = Doctor

D; Hey Jessica how you doing? Have a seat please *i seat on the seat 😂 *
J; I'm good w/ a little bit of sickness you know, I want you to take a couple of test I want to know if I'm pregnant. *She looked at me*
D; yeah of course, please follow me *i followed her and she take a couple of test and tell me that the results will get to my house in this case Logan's house I nodded and get back home*
/ A week skip because I'm lazy lol /
I was waiting like crazy for the results I go to the mail and nothing, what??! It supposed to be here now. Logan. Fuck!

/   Logan's p.o.v.  /
Jessica was acting weird all week, why? Well I don't know she didn't tell me anything I was waiting for the new merch to come and today was the day I got to the mail and I saw a couple of papers more so I grab them they came with Jessica's name I curiously grab them and go back inside I go to my office and opened them it said... WTF! Pregnancy Test?! And it says.... I couldn't believe it my breathing became heavier and then Jessica came into the room running.

Back to your POV
I go running to Logan's office I enter and I froze Logan was reading the Pregnancy Test results he's face expression explains everything he get up and get closer to me he then smiles and tell me.

L; Your pregnant.... YOUR PREGNANT!!! *he say it so happily he hug me and I feel some tears going down my cheeks... I'm pregnant!!! And Logan its happy for it! This day couldn't go more better we are having a baby!!! I'm gonna be a mom!*

Hey guys another chapter hehe don't forget next chapter;
instagram chapter
• Normal chapter
Comment what do you want next!
Love y'all 💕

- Leslie E.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 181 19
встретишь ли ты мальчика из своих снов? [боже какой кринж. я прочитала это спустя год и умерла, но я оставлю это на память.]
68.5K 2.2K 33
Sara has trained Emily before she could even walk to be strong. Sara trained her daughter and taught her everything she knows. When both Ava and Sara...
3.9K 288 14
ეს ფიკი იქნება საგიჟეთიდან გამოქცეულ ჯონქუქზე.მას წასასვლელი არსად აქვს.როცა ქუჩაში იქნება მას დაინახავს ერთი გოგონა რომელსაც შეეცოდება იგი და გადაწყ...
64.9K 691 40
Y/N is the most popular girl in school. She makes everything seem okay but it isn't. She has an abusive father and her mother left when she was young...