Kylie jenner gifs

By Blonded00

Kylie jenner gifs More

Part one
Pt3
Pt4
Pt 5
Pt6
Pt. 7
Part 8
pt 9
Part:10
pt.11

Gifs 2

11.3K 98 3
By Blonded00

"So kylieeeee me and Kanye need a place to live while our house get renovated. And I was thinking since you and y/n have that big house maybe we can live with you guys" Kim said smiling at me while I ate some of my orange. "No ones staying at my house me and Y/n have to much sex for that and I don't think you wanna hear me get pounded or see is fucking on the couch somewhere in one of our many rooms."

"So Kylie I heard you had a new boo" my mom said I blushed at the mention of  Y/n. "Maybe I do maybe I don't" I said texting Y/n. "This is like such a big deal when are we going to meet him we can all obviously tell he makes you happy so maybe you should introduce us." She said as she looked from me to kendell. "Maybe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...