starving silently ( Draco Vee...

Por little_pyscho

Rachel weasley was diagnosed with ednos/osfed at the age of 14. That was yesterday. They sent her to therapy... Más

trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

prologue

6.3K 107 9
Por little_pyscho

I was always the outsider in my family for many reasons such as I have a dark red coloured hair however my family has ginger but the main difference is that I have ofsed

For those of you who don't know what this is its an eating disorder.

I was restricting 500 -1000 calories a day with the occasional accidental binge, but guess what, my family didn't notice
I was diagnosed yesterday when a stranger took me to hospital after I blacked out in the street.

Not my finest moment.

I explained my condition to my family and they sent me to therapy.
I could tell they thought I was faking this.

Maybe I am but what I do know is that I don't need help I'm not sick enough for help yet
So I lied and told my therapist what he wanted to hear.

The only good part about this is my reward for getting 'better'

I can finally go to Hogwarts after all I was meant to go at the same time as my twin brother ron but we couldn't afford my robes or books so I had to stay at home.

But not this year tomorrow I'm going to Hogwarts.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
83.5K 3K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...