Rahzel: My Revenge, Year 3 Pa...

By RusslonzoBucx

#6 under #tyedillinger (Aug 31) Part one: His Revenge (2018 Smackdown Nov-2019 Backlash) Rahzel is back, bet... More

[Read First] OC Characters
Prolong
1
2
4
5
6 - Clash of Champions
7
8
9
10
11 - Royal Rumble
12
13
14
15
16 - Elimination Chamber
17
18
19 - Fastlane
20
21
22
23
24 - Wrestlemania
25 - Wrestlemania
26
27 - WWE Draft
28
Pt 1 Finale - Backlash

3

109 1 0
By RusslonzoBucx

Charlotte: Rahzel is a good man and a great friend. We didn't have a good friendship in 2016 and we barely talked in 2017. But, his friends were worried about him...and I was too. He didn't speak to anyone when he had to relinquish the Intercontinental Championship.

When you're close to him, you know he was in bad shape at that time. But when he came back, smiling at the carnage he made, that smile was what I wanted to see.

-SD-

I walked backstage after taking care of Raij and Finn. Charlotte was talking to Shinsuke before turning towards me.

Charlotte: Hey Russ.

"Hello Charlotte. Hope you're doing well after the attack from Sonya."

Charlotte: I'll live. I was wondering if you want to eat and catch up since you came back.

"Yeah. Let me change and chat with Sinzu and we'll go."

Charlotte gives me a thumbs up and goes to change clothes. I go to do the same thing. After a change of clothes and goodnight chat with my girlfriend, I drive to a steakhouse to meet Charlotte.

I made it to the table and sat in front of The Queen. The two of us talked about what happen during my injury. I apologize to her for not talking to her when I was gone. She knows how I act. When I'm depressed, I shut people out, so I don't become a bother or I don't snap at them.

Charlotte: Russell, I know how you feel. But I told you don't forget that I'm here for you.

"Thank you, Ash. I didn't forget. I just needed to approve myself to get better. Be better than I was last year. I don't want to just come back, beat the unholy alliance out of Raij and then work on being The WWE Champion."

Before Charlotte can talk, I see her eyes widen.

Becky: Hey Ashley.

Charlotte: Hey...Becca

I didn't turn to to Becky. I kept on looking at the menu. But I felt my anger rise at the next voice I heard.

Raij: Hey Charlotte. Who's your guest?

I didn't turn around to the "couple." They walked around to see me there. Raij rolled his eyes and sighed.

Raij: Russell.

"Raijn"

Becky sat next to Charlotte and Raij sat next to his girlfriend. It was quiet, awkwardly quiet. The best friends chatted with each other. But Raij and I, nothing. There was nothing to talk about.

Charlotte: Russ? Raij? Can ya'll say anything?

Raij: Russell, screw you

"Screw you too. See, we just said something to each other."

Becky: We all know Russell and Raijn won't talk to each other.

Raij: No, I would talk, but only if Russell say I'm better than him.

Cutting my steak, I slam my fork on the piece of meat. I sneered at the champion, smirking at him.

"When you beat me, then I'll say it. Until then..."

Raij: Is that why I'm The WWE Champion before you? Did you know Brick became The Universal Champion before you. How about that Russ Russ. The two men that you left became the champions you couldn't be. Along with that, I'm with the most beautiful lady, your former crush.

It's very amazing, isn't it, Russell?

I only smiled at Raij. Deep down, I was happy for him. I felt bad for him when he wasn't in the Cruiserweight Division and he had nothing to do. Once I was gone, he got what he wanted. Was I jealous? Yes. But I am proud of him.

The dinner continue to be awkward till I left. I waved Charlotte goodbye and didn't say anything to the couple. I wanted to head back to the hotel. In the morning, I need to work off that steak.

-Smackdown Live-
3

Weeks till Clash of Champions

Lilith was in the ring to start the show. The crowd cheered on for the General Manager.

Lilith: We are 3 weeks away from Clash of Champions, where all Smackdown Live championships will be on the line. Especially, The WWE Championship when Finn Balor will revoke his rematch clause against the champ, Raij.

Now, after last weeks incident during the match between Finn and Rusev, when Raij intervene. So, we will have a rematch tonight in a steel cage. Raij, you will be busy as you will go one on one with Karl Anderson.

Before Lilith can continue, the lights went off and back on as Rahzel walked to the ring. He slide in the ring and got into the GM's face, grabbing her mic.

"Lilith, congratulations on the job you're doing. But ever since I came back, I haven't got what I wanted. So what do I have to do, Lil. Do I have to beat all of these superstars in the back? Do I have to beat the staff and workers?

"Maybe I have to put someone in charge in harms way? Huh, Lil?

"So, you have one thing to do. I want Raij, in this ring, right now. Whatever I'm done with him, Finnegan will have whats left at Clash of Champions."

Rahzel stare at Lilith at her face. But he turn his attention to the stage. Raij walked out with a group of security and a man in a suit. The Big Bad Wolf began to getting out of the ring.

Raij: Hold on, Rahzel. Before you run over here, attack the security guards and attack me. I got some news that you and the abomination we call a General Manager and a Comissioner, who isn't here tonight.

This is here is my lawyer. In his hands is a force of hand I thought I never had to do. But you left me no chance, Rahzel. It's terrible sad that if Smackdown management can't do anything, so I had to do something.

In my lawyers hand is a Restraining Order against Mr. Rahzel. This is where the fun part comes in. If he comes near me and, and I know he will. If he comes near and attacks me, I will sue World Wrestling Entertainment.

The crowd booed The WWE Champion after the news he deliver. Lilith started to freak out while Rahzel kept his eyes on his ex best friend. 

Raij: Thats right. I will take the WWE away from The McMahons and maybe I'll take it to a much deserving country like my home, India where they treat their own warriors like royalty. So, the one who can control the destiny of the WWE is your Brother in Law, Lilith.

Rahzel laughs at the champs legal threat, giving him a standing ovation. Lilith on the other hand wasn't too happy. This was bad news for her and the company. The fact that Rahzel is a hot head and would do anything to rip Raij's head off.

"Raij, since you can't come over to me. Can you have one of your security guards to begin the order file to Miss Lilith, please." 

The WWE Champion hand over the file to a guard and he walked over to the ring. He gave Zell the file, which he gave to his Sister in Law. Lilith was confused on what was going on, but it didn't take long to know Rahzel had a plan.

The Big Bad Wolf attack the guard, punching his head a couple of times before kicking him out of the ring. Rahzel slide out of the ring, grab the beaten guard and threw him into the steel steps. He continue on two more times before grabbing the mic.

"Raij, you can hide behind security guards. You can hide behind lawyers. You can run to another country and hide there. But, there is nothing that will stop me from beating the hell out of you!

That restraining order has to expired. When it does, your ass is mine!"

Graves: Raij has outsmarted The Big Bad Wolf and now, he can't put his hands on him.

Saxton: Corey, your job is on the line. The superstars, the staff, our jobs are on the line. Rahzel is a ticking bomb, ready to explode. 

Tom: The Big Bad Wolf indeed has the future of the WWE in his hands. What is going to happen now between the former best friends.

-SD-

I walked backstage, irritated and annoyed. Renee Young walked up to me, wanting an interview.

Renee: Rahzel, how are you feeling that the company and superstars and staff's job is in your hands?

"I could give a damn about this place and the jobs of everyone here. I want Raij and I will fin-"

I was attack from behind, getting punched by Finn Balor. I pushed him off me to get up. When I did, I was drop kicked into the metal garage gate. I growled at the leader of Balor Club.

Finn: I didn't forget what you did to me last week.

Finn walked off before I could get up. Oh Finnegan, you don't want to play this game with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 933 109
A six year crush comes to the light and what follows is a roller coaster of emotions.
1.8K 18 11
After taking the WWE by storm, Brandon Powers is back for bigger and better challenges and to ultimately reach the top of the. Mountain one more time.
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

34K 1.3K 43
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
36.5K 594 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...