Deliveree Boys - Jikook

By StraightlyViolette

"What do you mean I can just order myself a 'good fuck'??" #817 in FanFiction - May 26, 2018 #659 in FanFic... More

Opening Statements
Check Out
DelivereeBoys.Com
Reciept
Cash or Credit
Withdrawl
Price Tag
Add To Cart
Item Recall
Backlash
Browsing
Network Error
Username
(Rant)
Catfish
Loading
Credit Card Fraud
Push Notifications
No Refunds
Server Crash
Customer Service
3 Day Freeze
(FAKE LOVE)
Premium
Black Out
Shipping Fee
Discount Day
Screening
(Puns)
(Ok I'm Low Key Trash)
Beta
Fall of Steve Jobs
D3|1v3reeB07$.ۥm
(Thank you)
300k Giveback - Extra Chapter

(Sorry!)

11.5K 373 45
By StraightlyViolette

Hey guys, this isn't part of the fic so you can skip it if you'd like, but I felt like I should explain why I was away from so long. I truly cherish and care about every single one of my readers, especially those who have stuck with me and this fic from the very start. Thank you guys for being absolutely amazing and getting to know you through comments and messaging has meant the world to me.

These past two weeks my work got very busy, and so I had a large load of stress put on due to that. I got rejected from a study abroad program that I have been working towards all year, and I had a rough break up with my boyfriend. I wanted to write, but I had to put the fic on hold to take care of my own health and happiness.

I've finally gotten to a point where I've accepted what has happened to me, and have been able to let go of the negativity. I'm feeling a lot better now, especially since the show I was working on is over and that I had some tlc with friends and family.

That being said, updates will be regular as they have always been (Tuesdays and Fridays) apart from today's which I posted because I promised I'd have a new one before the end of the week.

Thank you all for sticking with me! Let's finish this fic together ❤️❤️

- Violette 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.9K 22
If you love something... Let it go. If it comes back to you... It's yours. If it doesn't... It never was. @SOCIALSEOK This is just my first fanfic...
434K 16.8K 38
➳ #258 in FanFiction ➳ #299 in jikook ─ in which Jungkook wants to get Jimin back GGUKCHU | 07.13.16 | j...
601K 23.5K 101
you're all here because your parents dont like that you're gay (Was Crack fic, but no longer is) Its an isolated house of seven hot gay guys after al...
154K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...