i do love you Shu x Valt

By PrincessIceandLove

my ships will never die!!! More

welcome shipers!!
hi Shu
A/N
if they knew
you okay Shu?
Shuu~
i love you so much
dont leave Shu
I hate you!
Valt please!
I love you
A/N
more fun
I love you Valt Aoi
mabey
I must leave

A/N

1K 9 10
By PrincessIceandLove

Hello people who read this i just wanted to say that i can only update on Sundays, tuesdays, thursdays im very sorry it is just that i have some stuff that i need to take care of and if you dont believe me well then i muat say one reason.... SCHOOL!!! I fuging hate it and at the end of the day i have to stay at school because i play the cross if you dont know whqt that gane is it is where you have two people and two sticks and a hard ball and throw it at each other with the nets and if i pull out my phone when in a middle of a game they will call home saying im not doing anything right! I mean what the fuge?!?! But anyways im sorry and i will be updating and making another story but i will try to update today and the cover should look like this.

I tried to decorate it but i couldnt but here you go and the title is

Your my sunshine~ Suou x Reader

But anyway there you go! Byeeeeee!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
732K 18.4K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
421K 33.6K 28
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
741K 47.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...