Serendipity: Her || pjm [BOOK...

By gennyssiii

[Book 2] [completed✔] This is a spell that I'm willing to take, a spell that I yearned for her existence. ** ... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
THE END

[5]

41 4 0
By gennyssiii

I walked back home as I held the bracelet in my hand. I was crossing the road but not until I heard a loud sound coming to my left. I looked and saw a trunk going in full speed at my direction.

Any other person would run but I just stood there. Like in a movie, everything was in slow motion as the truck came closer. When the truck came crashing, I fell back with a smile on my face knowing that this is the only way to be with you.

My body crashed to the other side as people started surrounding me. I soon heard the ambulance and I felt a staff carrying my body to lay me down on a stretcher. I closed my eyes as they took me to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
485K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...