My Demons ( Katsuki Bakugou x...

By Poyaay

This is not your typical bad boy falls for the good girl kind of story. Its somewhat a little more.. fucked u... More

one: fresh from the asylum
two: Kacchan? What a weird name
three: what the f-
four: Shade
five: wanna hook up?
six: Mean Girls
seven: parasuicidal
eight: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS?!
nine: Dabi
ten: an unlikely date
eleven: dazed and confused
twelve: just like fire
thirteen: oh fuck
fourteen: in control
fifteen: game over
sixteen: encounter
seventeen: the failure
eighteen: socializing
nineteen: harm's way
twenty: Kuroo
twenty two: in this lifetime
twenty three: battle scars
twenty four: the L-word
twenty five: SΓ©ance
twenty six: Black Butterfly

twenty one: point of no return

2.9K 124 14
By Poyaay

"In the name of the Pro Hero Endeavor, you are hereby under arrest." Kuroo pressed his palms together then pulled them apart to form a straight line, producing a spear out of his illusion quirk. "For the massacre of hundreds of innocent people, for the injustice that their families have suffered, and for being suspected of manipulating Pro Heroes and the Principal of UA High into gaining custody of you."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fake news."

"Doesn't matter. You're coming with me, one way or the other."

"You're dreaming if you think I'm gonna do that willingly."

"Again, your say doesn't matter. My direct orders are to bring you in, dead or alive." He shrugged. "I prefer the former if you ask me."

My hand hovered across the blade of my scythe, setting it ablaze. "That's cute." Then got into a stance, with my weapon at the ready. "I'd love to stay and chat, really, but it's a school night so-"

He suddenly threw his spear overhead and hit the only two streetlights enabling us to see in the dead of night. "No light, no shadow. If that's your only magic trick then I suggest you surrender now."

"And I suggest you fuck off, but I guess neither of us are that good in listening." I swung my blade in a swift motion to create a ring of fire around us.

I'm well aware that this would limit my movements, but it'll also keep the collateral damage to a minimum and still have a light going.

Shade's not particularly affected by the darkness- he's actually much stronger without light. That's why I should probably link up with Tokoyami after this and maybe learn a thing or two from his Dark Shadow.

I reached my hand out and took hold of Kuroo's shadow, but the bastard instantly disappeared from sight.

The next thing I knew, blood started dripping down from my lips when he plunged another spear through my chest just as he reappeared right in front of me.

"What a waste." He stared at me nonchalantly and leaned closer to my ear. "You could've been good for Katsuki." Then twisted the blade, causing a bile of blood to rise up my throat.

Once the spear vanished, I fell forward against him and was barely holding on to dear life.

"And here I thought you'd put up more of a fight-" He paused, his eyes flashing red.

"I-I'm not much of a fighter.." I pushed myself off of him and sat down on the ground, pressing a hand to my chest. "But Shade is."

My shadow held both sides of Kuroo's head and forced the boy to look him in the eyes.

This was the same thing Shade did with Hugo Reiss back when he tried to bomb the school. He shows people their worst fears and renders them too overwhelmed to even fight back.

I watched as Kuroo dropped to his knees and grabbed a fistful of his hair before letting out a blood-curdling scream.

I can only imagine what's going in his head right now.

A shadow hand slithered it's way up to my wound and began tending to it.

"That's enough." I said under my breath. "He'll lose his sanity if you keep that up."

Though reluctantly, Shade halted his little mind-breaking game and retreated to my side to help me up on my feet.

I grabbed my scythe off the ground and threw all of it's weight over my shoulder. "Tell you what. By the end of the week, I'll do the mature thing and drop by at your agency after class. I think it's about time I pay uncle Enji a little visit."

"Y-You're crazy.."

"I'm surprised you're just realizing that now. Didn't you do some over the top research about me beforehand?"

Kuroo lifted his head up and glared at me with bloodshot eyes. "Why do you think I tried to kill you just now?" He laughed dryly. "I know what your shadow is capable of, and he'd stop at nothing to keep you alive."

I walked up to him and got down on one knee, using my weapon to keep me upright. "For a more ulterior motive, yeah. Shade's not a good guy, but I'm not much of a saint either. I deserve what's coming to me."

"What are you saying?"

"It's a bit complicated but I'll explain once in front of the proper audience."

"What audience?" He questioned.

"The press, polygraph experts and every Pro Hero Endeavor plans to bring. Maybe even the whole world if possible." I looked back at Shade and smiled. "This time, we'll do it right."

People deserve to know the truth. I just didn't think it mattered since no one really knew what happened other than me and my family, but after everything I've been through, the idea of being believed in doesn't seem like a pipe dream anymore. After all, no one would go this far just to make me see that.

Out of nowhere, Kuroo suddenly grabbed the back of my head and took us both down to the ground when a bullet zipped past us.

"Shit!" He hissed, holding me closer to him as he pressed a finger to his ear. "Stand down! Abort the mission! Subject is no longer hostile! I repeat, stand down!"

I clung onto the back of his shirt and used the last ounce of my strength to form wings out of my shadow, then took to the skies just as another bullet managed to graze my ankle.

My body gave in half way up the docks and we ended up having a bad landing in an empty warehouse. It was more of a crash landing, really- with us going through the roof and all.

Note to self, add another thing to that damage expense list Aizawa has on my name.

"Are you alright?" Kuroo was quick to check me for the cut on my ankle, a little too quick that I barely grasped what was going on until he sighed in relief. "Just a scratch. You'll live."

I shoved him away and threw up more blood as a result.

"Jesus!"

I wiped my mouth clean and held onto the back of his neck as he carried me up bridal style. "Wings.. they take a toll like nothing you know."

"I'm really sorry. That wasn't how things were supposed to go."

"So you were gonna kill me either way? You're just as crazy as Enji!"

"The plan was if you surrender yourself nicely, then we would do you no harm. Clearly, I gave no orders to open fire so I'm just as confused." He stepped outside of the warehouse and set me down on the edge of the bridge at the docks. "Give me a sec to contact HQ. I'll get to the bottom of whatever the hell that was and find out that bastard who went all trigger-happy on us."

I felt something settle on my shoulders and saw a coat materializing out of nothing.

This must be one of Kuroo's illusions.

Now I get why Enji used him to get to me. Even a piece of cloth made from his quirk feels as authentic as the real thing- I bet if he gets the hang of his power more, he could've easily killed me right then and there.

I looked down on my shirt and saw the wound completely healed. "Thanks, Shade."

My shadow appeared in the water in front of me as my reflection and drew his hand out.

"What is it?"

Before he could even reach my fingers, Kuroo's voice made me turn away from Shade.

"I didn't permit you to open fire, you dickbag- what the fuck was that about?!" He growled. "Forget the extraction! You better thank your lucky ass that target has made an executive decision to cooperate. And do not, under any circumstances, engage her ever again or I'll have your head on a fucking platter!"

Our eyes met for a second, and I was reminded yet again that this man wasn't Katsuki, no matter how much they look or speak like the other. His eyes gave it away.

"Report back to HQ. We'll discuss things once I get back." Kuroo hung up on his colleague and walked back to where I was. "C'mon. Let's get you home."

I snickered. "Home? Well good luck trying to find one for me."

"I-I meant no offense. I'm sorry."

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. I never had a home to begin with anyway so let's just leave it to that." I removed the coat and handed it back to him. "Tell your boss he'll have me by the end of the week. At least give me time to settle things before then. That's my only request."

He took the coat and asked me to turn around so he could put it on me. "As long as you don't try and run, you have my word."

I didn't any see reason to decline and simply let him.

From what I could understand during his explanation despite enduring a splitting headache, a trial will be held in a court under UA's knowledge. Aside from the people concerned, the rest of public will be kept in the dark about this.

I wouldn't have it any other way, honestly.

To make up for the things that he did, Kuroo insisted on walking me to my dorm but I turned him down on that. Instead he let me keep the coat, saying that it's the least he can do before I went on my way.

Back in the dorms, I was greeted by Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari watching a movie in the common room.

They all stared at me like they just saw a ghost passing by.

"Are you okay, Agatha?" Mina got up from her seat to take a closer look at me.

"Never been better." I rubbed the dried blood off my lips and forced a smile. "So what'chu guys watching?"

She scanned me from head to toe, as if to make sure I'm still able to walk at this point, before saying, "Mean Girls. I'd ask if you wanna watch with us but you look like you just got back from hell."

"Yeah, it was surprisingly cozy down there. Well, good night."

"You sure you don't need us to help with your-"

"Nope."

"Or maybe call Bakugou-"

"Absolutely not." I chuckled. "The last thing I want is that guy yelling at me. Thanks Mina, but I'll be fine."

She hesitantly nodded then jumped back to her seat on the couch.

I took note of Kirishima and Denki's concerned looks and winked in their direction as I made my way towards the elevator.

The second the doors slid open, I was surprised by the familiar face who was obviously still half-asleep when he saw me.

"Hi." Shouto smiled sleepily.

I ran up to him and hugged his figure tightly, resting my head on his chest.

He tensed up at first, then slowly wrapped his arms around me as well.

We both didn't mind the elevator doors closing again after he accidentally pushed a button when I almost knocked him over.

I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent.

He smelled like the hospital, as if he's just been there not long ago.

"Is everything okay?"

I raised my head to see his beautifully contrasting eyes and smiled, brushing a strand of bed hair behind his ear so that I could see his scar. "Back when we were just little kids, your dad always called you his 'masterpiece'. I knew that word meant perfection, and when I saw you for the first time with this burn over your right eye, I realized what he meant."

Shouto took my hand gently and nuzzled into it. "You didn't answer my question."

"You already know the answer to that." I sighed. "Hey.. could you, maybe, do me a favor? For old time's sake?"

"Anything."

"I know this may come off as silly, but I really don't know who else I could trust at the moment. So for the last time, can you make me a promise?"

He blinked up at me in confusion. "If you put it that way, then I may have some reservations-"

"Please?" My voice became weak as I was on the verge of tears. "Please promise me.. that if something were to happen to me in the future, y-you'll do whatever it takes to protect Katsuki.."

"You're not making any sense, Aggy. What are you talking about?"

"I love you, Shouto. You've been there for me from the day it all went wrong and yet here you are still. I couldn't ask for a better friend."

He grabbed my shoulders in an attempt to get a proper answer out of me, but he never did.

I simply offered him a smile as the elevator arrived on his floor.

"Wait just a second-"

With the snap of my fingers, Shouto fell unconscious in my arms. He was heavier than I remembered, but I guess those were the days when I was still taller than him. Now he's got like a foot on me.

I brought him to his room and tucked him in for the night.

It was never my intention to get anyone caught in the crossfire of my own making, and seeing as that the only way I can make this right is by facing my judgement, then I'd gladly do it.

There's no doubt in my mind that a death sentence is on the table for me. I'd actually be shocked if it wasn't. And it's not long now before Shade decides to end it all in one fell swoop. He's always been one to make incredible timings.

I quietly entered my own room and flopped down on the bed.

All I could think about was how things could've turned out a lot differently if I only stayed in my place. If only I died when I should have, then the people I learned to love.. should've lived a fortunate life without having to cross paths with me.

I closed my eyes as I felt them getting heavier.

I'm not gonna lie, this is gonna be one look week for me. I don't even know where to start with my goodbyes, as sad as that sounds, but one thing's for sure- there's no turning back now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 14.7K 26
β€’Rankingsβ€’ #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...
393K 16.8K 64
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
299K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
11.9K 236 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...