F R E E ME (completed)

By ifightwithmypen

Expect something different, real, and straight to the point. I'm sick of all the X fanfics that include hella... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -

- 3 -

115 6 3
By ifightwithmypen

X POV:

There's no doubt in my mind that I have feelings for Ang. I haven't had a gf in years though. I just been messin around. In years, I haven't been properly loved or nurtured. I'm just hoping I can be a good boyfriend, a loyal one.

I had a show in Florida tonight. Afterwards, I just ate, talked to Ang, and slept. My guys used to always bring me girls after a show, now I don't even ask them to. Don't get me wrong there's girls all around me but I just sorta stay to myself.

I don't think she truly knows how I feel about her. I'm bad at actions, and words, hopefully she can just see my heart in the midst of me trying to get better at that stuff.

(POV over)

2 days later.

Boyfriend 🖤
FaceTime...

When X and I FaceTime we literally go on for hours about theories, our childhoods, our family, and our problems. I don't think he realizes how much of a release that is for me. I've wished for someone like this. I've found my weirdo ♥️

He's also hella silly, like me. He repeatedly tells me how amazing, beautiful, and essential I am. He also stresses that I'm all those things with or without him. So if things were to go left, I shouldn't ever feel like he takes all that with him. Can you say daddy? 😜 , 😂 let me stop.

The shit seriously feels like a dream, but super feasible in a way as well.

I was so tired from work I came home and crashed. I feel so well rested after that nap. Right as I begin to preheat the oven I get a text from X, well Jahseh, my boyfriend, damn!

My boyfriend 🖤 now
I sent you something in the mail. Says it was delivered today.

Babymomma 😇 now
For me??? You shouldn't have

My boyfriend 🖤 now
Just go check 🙄😂

Babymomma 😇 now
I got you lol

Babymomma 😇 now
Checking now

I look out my screen door and see a big ass black box with a black ribbon on it. No labels, nothing to indicate what it is. Nothing to indicate where it came from or who it was going to. This is how ridiculous I am. Any normal person would've just been grateful and picked up the box by now.

"Ayeee!"

Is all I heard as soon as I open the screen door. X's ass pops out the bushes on some silly shit.

That's right... give me a heart attack.

"Ahhh! You're here!!!!" I say almost having tears in my eyes. I can't put into words how beautiful he is to me. The joy his face brings my heart is unexplainable.

We then crash into each other, hugging.

"Nigga my titties damn!" I say in literal pain. But too happy to care ya know 😊

"You haven't felt nothing yet, trust me"

Good thing I was home alone.

We made our way upstairs kissing, touching, and caressing, without breaking skin contact.

45 minutes later...

After everything, we showered together, and I got us waters.

"Oh shit! Let's hope your neighbors ain't theifs!!" X playfully exclaims as he runs downstairs.

"Oh shit, my gifts!" I laughed.

The box was still there thankfully. Inside there was half an outfit. But it was still hella cute!!! This dude is really about to bring me out of my shell.

X wore a black givenchy collar shirt with black jeans and red tennis shoes.

"Really X?" I say presenting and questioning my self at the same time.

X doesn't even speak, he's just staring me up and down, biting his lip.

"Fuck the restaurant"

"Nooooo!" I say laughing and fighting him off of me.

Who knew I was so.... desirable. It's a nice change from my past life tbh.

"You look nice" I say flat ironing my edges and parts of my roots. I swear whenever I straighten my hair it somehow just gets messed up. Like, I always pick the worse times to do so.

It was still mad silky and straight tho.

"I'm wearing the same clothes" X says laughing.

"I was in shock earlier I honestly wasn't even paying attention" I say laughing also.

We end up getting into the car with the driver, making our way to the restaurant X made reservations at.

It was a cute, dark spot. Looks like this place doesn't pay their electric bill. It was mad chill though, it was very X.

I open up the menu and everything looks so good! Nothing has a price by it. I order shrimp Alfredo, which is lame because I always get shrimp Alfredo. I decided to switch it up and also get king crab legs. X got crab legs and chicken Alfredo, and quesadillas for the both of us. Plus, our waters and lemonades.

"Bill please" X projects from where we're seated.

Everything was so delicious.

"Alright, that'll be $1,465.87."

😱😱😱

Is Jesus the head chef????!!!!

X pays with no problem and leaves a generous tip as well.

All I could do on the way to our next destination is freak out about this bill. He found it so comical.

At the hotel:

"I love you" I say laying next to X.

"I love you back. Please don't ever stop."

"Just keep being good to me, and I promise I won't."

Talking like this scares me. Professing my love scares me, hopefully X will be my first & my last...

What did y'all think?? And what would you like me to include in future chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
381K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...