Finally (Gay Romance)

By Jordan_Super

We never know who we are supposed to fall for. We just fall for whoever is first in our sights and makes us f... More

Chapter One- Him
Chapter Two- Date
Chapter Three- Together
Chapter Four- Ryan
Chapter Five- Football
Chapter Six- Mansion
Chapter Seven- Fixed
Chapter Eight- Date Two
Chapter Nine- School
Chapter Ten- Devestation
Chapter Eleven- Gone
Chapter Twelve- Movie
Chapter Thirteen- Meet
Chapter Fourteen- Changed
Chapter Fifteen- Hospital
Chapter Sixteen- Darkness
Chapter Seventeen- Home
Chapter Eighteen- Life
Chapter Nineteen- Attempt
Chapter Twenty- Chris
Chapter Twenty One- Ashley
Chapter Twenty Two- Winner
Chapter Twenty Three- Booger
Chapter Twenty Four- Nothing
Chapter Twenty Five- Home
Chapter Twenty Six- Realizations
Chapter Twenty Seven- Chosen
Chapter Twenty Eight- Together

Chapter Twenty Nine- Finally

8K 276 184
By Jordan_Super

Ryan brought me home without telling me anything about the date he was planning. He said to just be ready the next day at eight. It was seven now and I got up early so I could get ready and actually look good. As soon as I had gotten home last night I called Ashley and told her everything about what had happened between Ryan and I. She was amazed and overjoyed that we were sorta together now. She told me to text her after the date to tell her what happened with everything.

I picked out my outfit for the day which would be salmon chino shorts, with my deep blue and green tank top and my blue Nike's. I thought that it was a really cute outfit. My Mom had brought home her clippers from her salon and gave me an edge up so that I would look nice and sharp. I got into the shower and washed my entire body with my Hollister bod wash and shampoo. I wanted to smell great and look great. I put gel in my hair and styled it to look absolutely perfect. I then brushed my teeth and put on my face cream.

I went into my room and put on my favorite vanilla bean lotion from Bath and Body works. I got dressed and then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents weren't up yet but I knew they wouldn't be. I went into the fridge and took out the hard boiled eggs I had made the night before. I peeled off the shells then opened them to take out the yellow parts inside. Those were my least favorite parts of he entire thing. I sprinkled a little bit of salt and I had my breakfast. I went upstairs to mouthwash and get the egg taste out of my mouth. I was ready at seven fifty so Ryan would be here soon. I left a note telling my parents I didn't know where I was going and that I had no idea what time I'd be home but I'd periodically text them.

I sat on my couch and went through tumblr on my phone trying to pass time. Ryan beeped and I realized I forgot to put on cologne. I ran up to my room put on cologne and then walked outside to his car. "Hey!" I said nonchalantly.

"Hey, you look good. Oh and you smell wonderful too." Thank Jesus for Hollister.

"Why thank you very much. You also look great but I know that I smell better than you." I said with a smirk. "So are you going to tell me where we are going yet?"

"Nope and you won't know until we get there. It's a pretty long drive so get comfortable."

"Are you going to take me somewhere to kill me. Somewhere nobody will ever find my body, not even the people on NCIS?"

"If you keep asking questions I will. I went to Dunkin and bought some donuts for the ride. I don't know which kind you like so I bought one of each."

"Thanks, and my favorite are Boston creme just for future reference if we have a future." I said laughing. I reached for the donuts in the back and got the Boston creme one. I changed the radio station because whatever it was he was listening to was horrible. "How am I going to date someone with a horrible taste in music?"

"You are not allowed to call Lana horrible." He said very defensively.

"Lana is just as bad as Justin Bieber. At least that's my opinion of her from the songs I've heard by her."

"I can't believe you just compared her to Justin Bieber. I'm going to have to educate you on Lana." And that he definitely did. He blue-toothed his phone into his car and started playing his favorite songs by Lana Del Rey. By the last song he played by her I couldn't get enough. Her voice was perfect and it made you feel nostalgic about things that had never even happened to you. My favorite song he played was 'Young and Beautiful'. I had always loved the song but I never knew who sang it or what it was called. It was in The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio (my all time favorite movie) and I now could say I had a love for Lana.

By the time Lana class was over we had already been driving for an hour. I had an idea of where we were going but I didn't say anything. I didn' want to ruin the surprise. "Can we stop at the next gas station for some gum?"

"I have three different packs in the glove compartment. Pick your favorite, but could you hand me a spearmint Orbit. It's my favorite gum."

I handed him a piece of that and I took out a piece of Five Solstice, my favorite gum. "So are we almost there?"

"Yeah we should be there in about fifteen minutes." I just kept waiting in the car because that just about all I could do. My favorite song at the moment 'Summer' by Calvin Harris was playing. I loved it and I was dancing in my seat and just having so much fun. We got off at the exit for Six Flags and I was so happy. "So I bet you know where we're going now don't you?"

"Yes I do, and I absolutely hate this place."

Ryan looked at me his face drained of color. "Are you serious?"

"No." I said with a huge smile on my face. I started laughing so hard. He was so scared that he had ruined the date. It made me really happy that he cared so much about me liking the date. "This is one of my favorite places ever."

"I hate you so much. I was so scared. I was already thinking of different places to go. Well today is going to be one special day. My parents know the CEO which means I know him too. We donate money to his company every year and our companies are huge business partners. We can go on any ride we want, whenever we want, without any lines, in whatever seats we want."

My mouth was wide open. I was so excited. I always hated waiting in the lines. It was the worst thing ever and you weren't able to go on everything with the lines. We parked in a special parking lot that nobody else except for business people could park in. "Who's your favorite superhero?" Ryan asked.

"Well Superman of course."

"Well mine is Batman. I have another surprise for you once we get into the park." We got out of the car right after I took the pack of gum with me. We walked up to a gate and Ryan swiped the card he had taken out of his pocket into a key card swipe thing and the gate opened up. We walked inside and we were near the entrance of the park after you walk through security. "Follow me." I did what he said and walked with him. I noticed that we crossed into the superhero section and then we entered a store with the title All Your Superhero Needs Are Right Here. When we walked in you saw a cape, mask, belt, anything your favorite superhero wore or had on shelves and hanging up on racks. I noticed that in the front corner to my right there was an entire superhero section. "Get whatever you want." Ryan said to me.

He started to walk away to the Batman section and he started to take the cape and the Batman mask and everything. I looked over to the Superman section and put on his cape. That's really all Superman had but I didn't really care. I went over to Ryan and stood with my fists on my hips looking up into the sky like a superhero would. "Superman reporting for duty." Ryan started giggling. He got the Batman cape and we went over to the cashier. Ryan showed her the card and she told us we were good to go. We walked out of the store with our capes on and I knew right then we were going to have an awesome relationship.

The Superman ride was right near the store so we went through the exit to the ride and when we got up there we got first choice on where to sit. I decided to sit in the front. The superman ride was awesome because you lied down just like how Superman flew. The ride started going up and I held Ryan's hand as it ascended. I was so scared but just holding his hand made me feel better. I started screaming as soon as I saw the drop and was just really happy that Ryan had brought me here. I let go of his hand and the ride started.

We played some games once we got off of the ride. My favorite game was the game that you had to shoot the water into the hole and whoever filled it up faster won. I beat Ryan three times and on the fourth he won. I didn't tell him I let him win but I did. "I wouldn't have wanted to come here with anyone else." He said to me.

"I don't think I would have wanted to come with anyone else either." He got closer to me and right in the middle of the pathway where everyone walked he kissed me. And it was a kiss where I felt sparks flying everywhere. I kissed him for about five seconds until I noticed all the 'awes' we were getting. I held his hand and we walked until we arrived where there were other rides. We went on a bunch of other roller coasters and then arrived at this white water rapids ride. It was really hot so I was excited to do it.

We got on it and you had to get into this big circular thing floating on water. It was all wet so I already knew that one of us were going to get wet. We sat across from each other and then the water started carrying us. The ride went slow until you arrived on a conveyor belt that carried up up a little bit. then It released your raft into the rapids. It started going and there were small waterfalls that would rain on you, and there were water gun sprayers aimed at you to make you get wet. There were things with water everywhere that you didn't see coming. Ryan always had the bad luck when it came to the raft twisting to where the water falls would pour down. By the end of the ride he was soaked.

"Why am I the one who got all wet?" He said when we got off of the ride.

"Because unlike you Poseidon likes me."

"Well I guess that the God Ryan himself has to make you wet." He started running after me with his arms wide like he was going to hug me. I really didn't want to be soaked but I didin't really have anywhere to run to. I stopped running and turned around ready for him to hug me and he hugged me all right. He hugged me then wiggled around so I would get completely soaked.

"I think that's good. I feel wonderful having the water you had all over you all over me."

"You're really lucky. Not everyone has that happen to them."

"I can feel the luck pouring out of my ears. I'm hungry can we go eat?"

"Yeah wherever you want." After he said that I noticed how good he looked with his hair wet. He must have spiked it up because he looked really good with his hair spiked. It made him look older and more like a man.

"I saw a really nice grill back there. Do you want to go there?"

"Yeah sounds great. Lead the way explorer James." I took his wet hand and we walked to the grill. I just got a cheeseburger with french fries and Ryan got a Hot Dog with french fries after he had to ask if it was one hundred percent beef. "My hot god is delicious, how's your burger?"

"It's actually really good for a grill at Six Flags. What time is it anyways?"

"It's... five thirty according to my watch, and at nine o'clock they have fireworks if you want to stay for them."

"Of course I want to stay for fireworks! I love fireworks."

"Well that's good. We can do some more rides when you're done and play a few more games and then it'll be firework time." I finished my cheeseburger and then we went for a walk to get to a few other small rides. Whenever we walked holding hands we either got compliments at people telling us how cute we looked with a bunch of awes or we got hateful looks and people grumbling under their breath Whenever someone hateful walked by Ryan would hold my hand tighter as to comfort me and tell me that he would protect me.

We went on the pirate ship and the tea cups which we made spin really really fast. By the time we walked around and got to the last roller coaster of the day it was eight o'clock. I was really excited to got on the Bizarro. I knew the whole story of Bizarro which was the bad Superman. Whenever I came to Six Flags I always went on Bizarro. It was the ride I had to go on. We went into the front two seats and they strapped us in. It was the tallest ride of the theme park and it was definitely really tall. On the way up I was so nervous. "I always get so nervous before this roller coaster but I love it."

"I know me too. It's probably my favorite one here. Are we almost there yet?"

"Yes... GET READY!!!!"

I can't even describe the roller coaster to you. All I can say is that it's the best roller coaster ever invented. Once we got off we started walking to the Ferris Wheel. "Why are we going to the Ferris Wheel?" I asked, curious.

"Well the Ferris Wheel is technically closed. But I told them to allow you and I to go on it to see the fireworks."

"You're serious right now? I can't even tell you how happy you've made me feel today. You made me feel like the only guy in the world and like I'm just gonna be safe whenever I'm with you. You make me feel a way I've never felt before and I love it."

"Well hopefully this night ends amazingly just like the rest of the day has been." We went over and got onto the Ferris Wheel. It went up until it was at the top then it stopped. I took Ryans hand and looked out of the Ferris Wheel cage over the lake. I could see the ships idle so I knew the fireworks were going to start anytime soon. I was really excited. I saw the first one go up and the rest followed. It was one of the most spectacular firework shows. There were tons of waterfall fireworks which were my favorite. There were also tons of the traditional fireworks and the finale at the end was something that could never be recreated.

When the Ferris Wheel got back to the bottom and the fireworks were over we walked back to the car. Ryan drove him and I drifted to a state of not being asleep but also not being awake. I felt a feeling I had never felt before and I loved it.

Ryan drove me back to my house and I noticed that my parents weren't home. "Will you come inside with me?"

"Yeah I would love to." We went inside and walked up to my room. I put on some music and we just talked. Ryan told me about how his father was homophobic and Ryan was grown up to be the same way until he met me. The day he met me he said that he couldn't feel that way anymore. He tried one last time to abide by what he was taught his entire life and that was when I went blind. I told him that I forgave him for everything that had ever happened and that we would never have to talk about it again.

"Ryan I think that I might be in love with you."

"James I already know I'm in love with you." And with that we started making out and one thing led to another... and well you know what happened. And I knew that I was in love.

Finally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 93 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
9.9K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...