vampire viners ; magcon

By weheartfanfic

when you've been bit by the members of magcon, there's no doubt that trouble is ahead. **disclaimer! this st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 |CS| Part One
Chapter 24 |CS| Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 | Final Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 7

6.4K 136 53
By weheartfanfic

• Cameron's POV •

I was doing a follow spree on Twitter when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey, Cam? Lemme in."

Nash.

"Its open, come on in," I told him. Nash walked in with a 'dude dude dude I gotta tell you something super important' expression on his face. "What's going on?"

"So, remember the night that Ally was stabbed?" He sat down at the edge of my bed.

How could I not? "Yeah," I responded. "What about it?"

He sighed, and I knew that this wasn't gonna be good. "Remember when Hayes felt her face and found out that she was in human form?"

I nodded.

"A vampire can only turn into human form when another one of their kind physically hurts them, like shoots or stabs them."

My eyes went wide. "So...that must mean that..."

"Jake is a...vampire," we said at the same time.

I shook my head in astonishment. "I have to go tell the boys. We need to leave, ASAP." I ran down the hallway.

Nash caught up with me. "Why do we need to leave?"

"Because he knows that we're here, which can lead him to Ally. Now that we know he's a vampire, he can do things worse than we could imagine." I ran down the stairs. "GUYS!"

<><><><>

• Ally's POV •

"GUYS!" Cameron screamed as he ran downstairs to the living room, where all of us were talking.

"What's going on, Dallas?" Gilinsky asked.

He started panting, probably from running downstairs so fast. "I..I have some news." He stepped back, revealing Nash.

Nash explained some things about the night of the party, but I wasn't listening. But, four words made my entire expression changed.

"Jake is a vampire." Nash told everyone.

Immediately, my eyes went wide as I fell off of Matt's lap down to me knees, screaming. This can't be true.

"Ally, calm down, everything is gonna be o-"

"NO, MATT! EVERYTHING IS NOT GONNA BE OKAY! I JUST GOT TOLD THAT MY EX-BOYFRIEND WHO TRIED TO PHYSICALLY KILL ME IS A VAMPIRE! IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS THAT HE COULD DO TO ME NOW!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks. I ran up to my room, and flopped onto the bed, pulling my pillow on my face and covering myself with the bedsheets.

<><><><>

I was lying down on my stomach, crying like crazy. What the hell just happened? I haven't cried this hard since my dad was shot. I was 10 years old.

While weeping and asking myself questions inside my head, I heard a voice. "Allison?"

It was Cameron. "The door is already open, just come in. I don't care," I told him.

The weight of the bed shifted a little, and I could tell that Cameron sat down near me. "Allison, look at me."

"No," I muffled from under the pillow.

"Look at me," He repeated.

"No thank you, Cameron, I'm fine from under here."

The darkness surrounding me was slowly lifted as he removed the pillow from my face and lifted up the sheets that covered me. "God damnit, Cameron," I muttered.

He lifted my chin up, making me look at him. His face was close to mine. "Stop crying, you look like a raccoon," Cameron said, referring to my now messed-up makeup.

I looked up into his beautiful dark brown eyes. "Shut up, Dallas."

He smirked, then gave me a small smile. "Everything is gonna be okay. We're gonna go away to another location, so that he won't find us. Now come here and give me a hug." I went into his comforting arms. When we pulled away, we stared into each others eyes.

Snap out of it, Ally....you love Matt, I told myself.

I quickly shook my head and stopped gazing. "Okay, well I'm gonna take a shower...so.." I motioned to the door. "Shoo!"

He smiled and walked away.

<><><><>

• Matt's POV •

"OKAY EVERYBODY!" Cameron shouted at the top of his lungs. "We are about to transport to a different location. Please keep your arms and legs inside of the protective circle and-"

"We get it, Cam." Aaron said. "Okay, go ahead, Brent."

Brent is the one who has the power to transport to any place that he wants.

"Ally," Cameron said. "Hold my hand, just in case you get scared."

Ally blushed and took his hand. God...does he really think that he can take her away from me?

"OKAY GUYS!" Brent yelled. "READY, SET, TRANSPORT!"

Everything went black, and we fell on the floor of a lobby to a hotel in Miami, FL.

We checked in, and coincidentally got rooms next to each other. Nash, Cameron, Shawn and Hayes in one room, Aaron, Jack and Jack, and Brent in another, and Taylor, Carter and I in another. Allison got her own room right next to mine. Which is a good thing if I want to get close with her, unless Cameron butts in.

<><><><>

"Dude, why are you so down?" Carter asked, throwing a pillow at me.

I stopped unpacking the luggage that Brent recently transported as well. "Ally, hold my hand, just in case you get scared." I mimicked.

Carter came over to me and patted my back. "So, this is about Ally...isn't it?"

I nodded. "The thing that really bothers me is the fact that Cameron knows about my liking for her."

"Bish, you Matthew Espinosa. You can do anything." Taylor chimed in.

I sighed. "Not when it comes to love."

"Are you shitting me?" Carter yelled. "Girls practically chase you home."

I sighed again. "I wish it was Allison who would chase me home." I played with my beanie. "I'm just that vampire named Matthew Espinosa that's crushing on a girl who's way too good for me."

"Enough of this shit, go get your girl," Carter pushed me to the door.

<><><><>

• Ally's POV •

I was changing and listening to Summertrain by Greyson Chance when I heard a knock on the door. "Ally! Let me in," I heard Matthew chant.

"NO! I'm changing," I yelled back.

He knocked on the door harder. "LET ME IINNNN!!" I practically heard the smirk in his voice.

I finished changing and opened the door. "Matthew Lee Espinosa, do you bathe in mud or something?" I smiled.

"Haha," He smirked. "I have to ask you something."

We sat down on seperate beds. "What is it?"

He looked down, then up at me. "I wanted to know if you'd like to possibly be my girlfriend..?"

I stared at him. He knew...he somehow knew that I liked him.

He noticed my facial expression and stood up. "You know what..this was a bad idea. I'll just go," he said.

Matt was halfway out the door when I yelled,"Matt..wait!" But he was already gone.

I ran out of the room and did something that I should've done in the first place.

I kissed him.

<><><><>

YAY, new update! here are this chapter's songs:

All of Me by John Legend

Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj

Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes

Summertrain by Greyson Chance

okay so thank you for reading guys and don't forget to vote and comment! ily all a ton

- Ashley <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 96 37
It's just 6 weeks what could possibly happen
1.4K 73 30
We are all one big group of friends! We have been through the highs and lows together but as we grow and take our own paths,things will change, feeli...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
89.3K 2.2K 44
What happens when you fall in love with your brothers best friend. Follow Selena's journey through the pain abuse the ups and downs As they say overp...