๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹

By radiantbrown

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ... More

๐—”๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚r
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ปe

33.3K 1K 373
By radiantbrown

She was loud.

Her laughter filled the classroom like water filled a glass. The way her eyes closed and hands covered her face. Made him wonder why did she hide?

She was painfully gorgeous.

Her skin was a rich brown with golden undertones, her teeth were white and the plumpness of her pink lips made him groan with satisfaction and displeasure.

His blue eyes raked over her figure. The blonde-haired boy tried to seem casual about it, but what was casual about liking someone on and off for years. She never even paid attention to him and he was four seats away from her, salivating like Pavlov's dog when a bell rings.

He noticed her loose ripped jeans and a TLC graphic tee. Throughout the years her hairstyles varied ever so often, either it was straight, curly, braided in an updo or loose at her back. Currently it was straight.

Too engrossed in her features, he failed to realize that class had begun. The slope of her nose, the curve of her long lashes that rested on her cheekbones when she blinked. What he would do if he was able to garner the courage to utter more than hello to her in passing.

"Parker Maddox, please tell me what Incumbency means"

He would normally know the answer, considering this was a review from last year. But his focus was elsewhere, he had no reply, too awestruck by the tongue that flicked out to wet her lower lip.

"Huh?" The blonde boy responded watching her lips move.

"Please pay attention in my class. This a review from last year, please get it together. Everyone needs to pay attention, seeing as this is a college-level course, no slacking will be tolerated. This week there will be an exam over last year's material and this week's. That goes for you too Macalister" the balding teacher spoke with malice. She whipped her head to the front and slid down in her seat, clearly embarrassed.

Now that she turned Parker was able to see a complete view of  Mac's face.

"So what is incumbency, Ms. Brown?" Mr. Armour asked crossing his small arms.

"Well...it is basically those who are already holding office, um they normally have an advantage in the election," she said trying to get out what she needed to say.

The teacher nodded, satisfied with her response. He looked away and continued with his lecture, questioning the state of America and its current administration.

★ ★ ★

"Macalister are you well? Timothee Chalamet is a skeleton with curly hair" Madison Nyguen sighed, side-eyeing her best friend of 8 years, she was questioning her taste right about now. Madison was taller than anyone in their trio friend group with legs for days. She was Vietmese and had such shiny black tresses and the highest cheek bones. Madison was the embodiment of supermodel status.

The pair walked down the hall to the cafeteria also referred to as the Eagles Nest so they could inhale a questionable lunch.

"No he is not, he is hot. His eyes, bone structure. It is Magnifique" Mac replies, bumping into Madison with her elbow. "You actually can't talk to me because you think Edward Cullen is cute and not for satire. You won't even say Robert Patterson, you literally think Edward Cullen is cute. I  digress because when I become Macalister Chalamet, I  won't invite you to our chateau for the first couple of months."

"Leave Ed out of this. He literally sparkles" Madison spats, walking through the sea of musty students as the duo made it to the lunch line.

"And Timmy is an amazing actor and person. After Lily, he may have questionable taste but I will recover." Mac grabs the circular pizza and unseasoned corn with a pitiful frown.

"Sure Macalister" Madison says sarcastically and takes a seat at their usual lunch table that was by an out of stock ice cream machine. How was it the first day of school and the ice cream machine was already out of stock?

"For a so called elite private school they are always out of food" Grace says reading her mind plopping down on her circular seat. Grace made up their trio, she was effortlessly beatuiful with tawny brown skin and ginger dreads that were shoulder length and a supreme fashion sense.

"Gracie-girl you know they do that on purpose. Carbs are a no-no here at Eastwood Prep" Mac says eating the "pepperoni" on her pizza. "They have too much money to be feeding us this crap."

"Do they?" Grace asks and then goes onto explain her ongoing conspiracy theory that Eastwood was broke and was selling rich people's secrets to the highest bidder. Her friends entertained her spiel but their faith in her dwindled when she said their headmaster was Clay Aiken.

Mac and Madison eyed each other and then looked at Grace.

"Guys, that man sounds like Clay Aiken."

                                   ☆ ☆ ☆

"Parker, is Kylie Jenner Fine to you ?" Marcus Goodman asks. Goodman was the son of a former pro football player and celebrity publicist and everyone wanted his mother's assistance for all of their latest rich people scandals.

"Sure," Parker says noncommittally, shoveling French fries in his mouth.  He did not even hear what he was asked because he was imagining what it would be like for Mac to simply acknowledge his existence. Congratulate him on a game, ask him about homework, look at him. But she was completely oblivious to his presence and while Parker was pretty confident, he was afraid to go after her when she showed no interest in him. It would be easier to make a move if they exchanged more than 6 syllables.

Yet, he began to question himself, It wasn't this hard to talk to any other girl?

"I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of Kanye on my ass. What do you think?"

"Cool" Parker asks running his eyes across the room in order to spot Mac through the mass of people.

"Is he even paying attention to us?" Marcus asks the table filled with their friends, more so Marcus' than Parker's.

"No" everyone at the table agrees.

Then he heard it, the laughter. And it was not the one he wanted to hear. It was high pitched and forced, he automatically knew it was his ex. Mia Brown.

Mia took a seat at their table forcing football players to scoot over to make room for her and her besties.

As usual, Parker completely ignored her.

She tried to make eye contact with him while feeling upon another football player. Mia was trying to make him jealous but she was not self-aware to realize when her presence was not wanted.

He looked into her hazel eyes dully, she was like a pesky gnat.

Mia wore a green cowl neck top that complemented her caramel skin tone and white jeans with a pair of Golden Goose sneakers. Her light brown hair was in an impeccably high ponytail with tendrils that framed her face. She looked sweet but she was the devil's incarnate.

"What Mia?" He snapped feeding into her antics, her head was now blocking his view of Mac who would be walking in a few moments if he timed it correctly.

"Can I talk to you in private?" She asked casually like she did not share words with him via text the night before.

"No." He told her it was over, they had been done for months.

If Mia was flustered at his blatant rejection it was impossible to tell.

"Fine," she said standing up, throwing her Louis Vuitton tote bag on her shoulder. "Don't call me when you want something."

He let her have the last say, so he wouldn't ridicule her. He hadn't spoken to her since May and out of nowhere last night she texted him. Mia was delusional.

Right when she walked away, Mac came into view.

Parker felt like some one punched his chest, when he  eyed her, she was gorgeous.

"Why don't you go talk to her?" Marcus says to him, watching his best friend's eyes follow Macalister Brown.

Parker's eyes narrowed and he glanced back at Marcus like he suggested licking the bathroom floor.

"Fuck no" he responded watching Mac go through the lunch line.

"Why not? You are Parker Kai Maddox, quarterback of the best team in the state. You are ridiculously rich and handsome and you're an all around nice guy" Marcus said clapping a hand on his shoulder gassing him up. Far too much.

"Half the things you listed she doesn't even care about" he responded dryly, he knew she didn't care because they never spoke. She lived in her own world, that he was not included in. Maybe he just had a big ego but she was intimidating and she didn't even try. He gathered that much from watching her over the years and talking with her ever so often. But he never said anything to make it memorable, his crush has been ongoing since freshman year.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair and smiled when her eyes crinkled and she threw her head back to laugh at her friends.

Oh, to be seen my Mac Brown.

  ★ ★ ★

Mac's next period was debate, it was a class she despised because based off other review of Ms. Crewman, she would make her do actual work.

With her backpack in tote, she plopped into her seat and threw her back back on the ground. All day she has been assigned work, here at the Eastwood there was no such thing as a first week adjustment period. Especially seeing as it was expected you studied the whole summer. After a pointless introduction and name calling, she began to get on with nitty gritty of her class.

"So I'm assigning you all a project, this year we are tackling controversial things at school. You all are going to be assigned a subject and or a person that you cover for the year and have to go to that person, question their contributions and title or lack of to discover your point. At the end we will be arguing and it and the one with the best presentation will be winning a $25,000 scholarship " she said excitedly.

Mac really did not know why she signed up for this class. Senior year was supposed to be easy. However, the scholarship was a nice bonus

The teacher began walking around the small class of 12 and assigned topics. Once she reached Mac's desk, Ms. Crewmen placed a paper on her desk about the project. "Macalister, you are going to be covering sports. I'll need you to talk to me after class about the sport you are choosing."

Mac tuned out everything else she had to say after that, annoyed that she got sports as her topic. She didn't prefer sports, she didn't play them either.
So she came up with a relatively easy perspective for her project: Golf, Is it a sport or a game?

She walked up to Mrs. crewman's desk and began talk about the basics of her idea. The teacher listened quietly but Mac immediately noticed her disinterest.

"I think that you should do football. It's our schools niche" the teacher said not even addressing her idea.

Mac's lips began to curl into a frown, she didn't want to do that. At all but it didn't seem like she had a choice. She would rather do lacrosse or something.

"What about lacrosse?"

"Our school doesn't have a lacrosse team Macalister" the teacher laughed. "So football it is!" She said excitedly and writing down Mac's name next to football.

"I'll need all of you to have your questions and interviews done by the end of this week!" She yelled to the class when the bell rang.

Mac sluggishly walked out of the class and into the the hallway filled with students, disappearing into the chaos.

☆ ☆ ☆

A reoccurring wish that invaded Parker's thought what that he wanted to be invisible. Even if it was just for a day, a second, a moment where someone couldn't see him.

Everyone wanted something from him and most of the time he couldn't give it to them.

That's what he unconsciously appreciated about Mac.

He took haven in a girl who barely new of his existence because she wanted nothing from him but he wanted everything from her.

It was refreshing.

The day was finally over. So as he was leaning on the door of his car watching the sun glisten on her skin and for a moment blue eyes and dark brown eyes connected. Everything for a moment stopped, the sound of traffic, the slamming of car doors, even their breaths halted.

Then as fast as a whip, everything started back again.

Mac got into her car no longer staring at the clear blue eyes.

Much to her discontent She drove home with only one thing on her mind.

Him.

She barely paid attention to him, they were on different stratosphere's. She was lowkey and he was too but differently. He was quiet. But In a loud way. He seemed like the type to ask was the glass half empty or half full.

Parker Maddox was ridiculously  handsome. Dirty blonde hair that was wavy and always had the 'just roll out of bed' look. She Envied his nonchalant-ness that oozed off him in waves.

He had it all.

And as she was turning into her long driveway and saw the lights turn on from the window. She wondered.

What did she have?

★ ★ ★

Word count: 2269

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.9K 17
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘. โ” โSatoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
781 141 20
Shantรฉ: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shantรฉ: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
318K 9.7K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...
63.8K 2.2K 20
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... โI want you baby,โž the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...