The Glade Girl (Maze Runner F...

By Maximoo373

I know you probably just came upon this by accident but please give it a try. The Glade Girl is about the gir... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Glade
Chapter 2: Tour of the Glade-Featuring Klunk-head Gally
Chapter 3: The Walkman
A/N
Chapter 5: The Memory
A/N
Chapter 6: Cleaning With Chuck
Chapter 7: Slicing (and the after-effects)
A/N
Chapter 8: Failing at Farming (Oh, yeah, and a memory)
Chapter 9: The Griever
Chapter 10: Gally and the Secret Room
A/N
Chapter 11: Ben and the Banishing
Chapter 12: The Heart
Chapter 13: Shuck Newt
Chapter 14: The Last One, Ever (and Newtie)
Chapter 15: The Ending
Chapter 16: The Plan
A/N
Chapter 17: Let's get out of here
Hey whats up oh yeah book 2
HOLY SHITBALLS

Chapter 4: The Kicking Gally's Tush

2K 51 6
By Maximoo373

"Nah, I'm good," I yell back at Gally. He's been crushing everyone that goes into that ring, and I don't want to die my first day here. Gally smirks at my terrified expression and says, "Aww, is the little Greenie scared? I should've known, you being a girl and all."

Ok, that's it. I am a girl and that means I can kick his tush. "Fine. But get ready to lose," I say, walking towards the ring. I put my sound-phones on and hit the play button. It resumes where it was after dinner. Gally smirks and yells something, but I can't hear him over the song. He lunges and tackles me. He's sitting on me when the song's chorus comes on.

"I have tried so hard not to be like them
I have found they don't ever say what they mean
There is a truth, there is a light if you'd follow me there
I've been searching for directions and
I'm convinced the world doesn't know what it needs
There is a hope for the hopeless, I can promise you that"

The song seems to give me energy. I grab his foot and roll over, so I'm sitting on him instead. He shoves me off him and I do a backwards somersault and stand up. He yells something, which the boys all laugh at, but I can't hear him. All I hear is the song. He lunges again, and I side-step, using the momentum to push him out of the circle. He trips and lands face first in the dirt outside of the ring of Gladers.

I stop the song and take off my sound-phones. He looks up at me, angry. "Fine Greenie. You win this time," Gally says to me. As I walk past him towards Minho, Gally sticks out his foot and trips me. I fall and hit my head on a rock. Black spots swim in my eyes. All I hear before I black out is someone saying, "WHAT HAPPENED! WHO DID THIS!?"

A/N: Song is The Truth by Foster the People

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 312 61
She was one of the first in the glade and all the boys are protective of her. Once Tommy comes in everything changes for them all but what happens w...
1.8K 51 16
Waking up in an unknown place can be scary. The Gladers can tell you that. But Rue can tell you what it was like to wake up, not surrounded buy boys...
9.9K 220 25
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŽππ„. 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑.. πŒπ€πƒπ„π‹π˜π wakes up in the box like everybody else in the glade the only thing different is, she's a girl. s...
773 43 18
Determined,astute,ambitious x reckless,loyal,reliable.Teresa wasn't the only girl to ever come up the box.Just two years prior, came Raya,the Glades...