Dream {Book 1}

By hot_stuff99

"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Epilogue

Chapter seven

1.6K 72 2
By hot_stuff99

I look back, gaping at the sight.

Noah has Darcey pinned against the ground, a knee on her stomach to keep her down. She screams, only to be cut off by Noah's hand. She squirms under him frantically, looking over to me with tears in her eyes. Never once in my life have a I seen Darcey cry.

Get out of there Isabella, don't you dare go back there. Dylan says with a growl. I ignore him, running back to Darcey.

My actions cause me to think fast. I lunge at Noah and take him to the ground without much thought. We roll across the grass, but I never touch the ground. When we stop, I'm on top, straddling his waist. I think quickly, bringing my fist down as hard as I can he moves his head to the side and grips my wrist, swinging us so he's in top of me.

"Bella!" Darcey yells, tears streaming down her face. Kyle holds her from behind while Cam holds a cloth in his. From here, I can smell the chemicals.

I knee Noah in the manhood and push him off of me. I sprint at Cam, only to have Tate pull me back.

"Mine" he growls in my ear. I ignore the tingles and shivers, fighting against his hold. He growls at my attempts, holding me tighter.

"Leave her alone!" I yell at Cam. Noah takes the cloth from him and leans close to Darcey.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he murmurs to her. I let a tear run down my cheek. He grips the back of Darcey's head gently. She sobs and looks to me, terrified. "Be a good girl and take a breath." He sets the cloth to her nose. She holds her breath for as long as she can, her eyes watering even more. I grit my teeth and fight against Tate's hold.

After twenty seconds, she takes a breath, falling limp into Kyle's arms. Noah takes her gently and places her in the backseat of the truck. I let the tears fall from my eyes in terror.

They just killed my best friend.

That's the only thought that I can muster. They killed my only friend, they killed Darcey.

"Let me go!" I yell, sniffling as I try to kick Tate.

"Mine" he growls again, setting his head in my neck. I feel like vomiting.

"You stupid hybrid!" I yell to him. "My mate is Dylan, not you!" I scream. The comment causes him to let me go. His eyes are black, his hands in fists so tight that his knuckles go white.

"What do you want?!" I yell, backing up from him.

Tate shakes his head, lunging at me. I dodge his attack, running towards Darcey's car.

Cam blocks me off, standing in front of me. I turn and try to go back, but Kyle blocks me too.

"What do you want with me?" I ask as more tears stream down my face.

Isabella! I'm on my way Princess! Dylan says through the link.

Please hurry. I think to him. Please hurry Dylan.

"Stop talking to him" Tate growls. I shake my head and hug myself.

"What do you want from me?" I repeat. "Why won't you let me go?" I fall to my knees, shaking in fear. I can't handle the stress, the confusion, the anger.

I don't understand. Tate keeps saying mine, like Dylan had to me in the hallway. It was because I'm Dylan's mate, so why would Tate be saying the same thing? Wolves can't have more than one mate, it's not possible. Dylan made sure I knew that.

"Your mine" Tate growls, eyes dark. I scoot back to Darcey's front porch and burry my face in my knees. I'm not Tate's, I'll never be his. I'm Dylan's.

"Tate" Noah mutters. He puts a hand on Tate's shoulder. "Stop it. Your scaring her"

At this, Tate's eyes soften. He takes a step towards me, having me flinch and move back even more. A look of sadness crosses his handsome features before anger takes over.

"I'm going to kill him" his eyes go black again. "I'm going to kill him"

Dylan, please hurry up. I think to myself.

Stay strong Isabella, I'm coming as quickly as I can. He replys. I can hear the fear in his voice, the determination. I almost smile to myself.

Like I have my own guardian angel.

Tate rakes a hand through his hair, staring off behind me. Cam and Kyle watch me closely while Noah stands behind Tate, watching the truck door, as if my dead friend would come back to life and run out.

"We didn't kill her" Tate's voice is soft and silky, making me shiver. I shake my head.

How does he read my mind?

How does who read your mind? Dylan links me.

Tate. I think. How the fuck does Tate read my mind? You told me only mates can read each other's minds.

Dylan doesn't reply to me and I can feel him thinking about how Tate reads my mind. When he doesn't answer I know it's because he has no idea.

Or he doesn't want to tell me.

"How am I supposed to fucking believe you?" I scowl up at him. He stays where he is. "How the hell am I supposed to believe someone who is trying to kidnap me?"

Cam and Kyle's eyes fog over, something that Dylan said happens when a Pack links each other. When their eyes return to normal, they advance slowly.

"Leave me alone" I murmur shakily, standing up. I grip the porch behind me, scanning the street for anyone to witness.

Dylan, where are you?

I'm almost there Princess. Just hang on a little longer. He whispers to me.

Don't let them take me Dylan.

They won't take what is mine. He growls.

"They will if you don't hurry up" I mutter to myself, wiping up my tear struck face. Tate perks up when he hears me.

Cam grabs my left arm while Kyle grips my right. I twist my arms, but because if their wolf strength, I don't get anywhere.

"Let me go!" I cry out. "You can't do this! Dylan will find you!"

Tate grabs my chin and roughly makes me face him. I close my eyes tightly so I don't have to look at him. He growls softly, making me shiver.

"Open your eyes" his voice is husky, like he just woke up. I have to will myself not to open them. His warm breath fans my face and tingles send up my chin from his touch. "Open your eyes" he says in an Alpha voice.

Dread falls over me. Dylan told me what Alphas were. They can make people do anything they want just with their Alpha voice. I won't have a choice if he says it again, my brain will make me open them.

Goddamn Alphas.

"I said open your eyes" he says again. I slowly open them, trying to look anywhere but his face. Sadly, it's so close that it's the only thing I can look at.

Tears fall from my eyes and I suck in a breath to keep anymore from falling. Tate's eyes go back to normal again.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He asks gently, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I close my eyes again at the closeness and when I open them again, I spit in his face.

He yells out, letting go of my chin, and backs up. I kick Cam in the stomach and head-but Kyle. Both boys let me go, giving me a chance to run.

I sprint across the lawn and down the sidewalk, turning at the first corner.

Dylan!

Almost there! He yells back in frustration.

I run as fast as I can towards my street. It will still be busy outside, hopefully they won't try to get me.

My feet slap the pavement quickly, another set being heard behind me. I don't look back, afraid that I'll see one of them hot on my tail. I will myself to go faster, to get away from them.

Just make it to Dylan. I think to myself. Get to Dylan and you'll be free.

I can see Dylan's black vehicle in the distance, coming towards me.

I see you. He links to me.

I smile and sprint faster. The vehicle comes closer to me and I finally believe that I can get away.

That is, until I'm tackled to the ground by Tate. He rolls, positioning himself so that he hits the ground each time. I scream out, hitting his chest with my small fists. He chuckles deeply, pulling me back with him. I almost melt at the sound.

Dylan! Help! I think.

I'm going to kill him. He murmurs, obviously not trying go talk to me.

Tate grabs me and throws my small body over his shoulder. I pound his back and kick my feet, only to be met with air. I hear Dylan's vehicle drive past then screech to a stop at the end of the road.

"Dylan!" I yell, trying to get out of Tate's grasp. "Put me down!" I grab at his hair, attempting to cause him some kind of pain.

"No thanks, I kind of like the view" he smacks my ass and I scream out.

"Help!" I yell. "I'm being kidnapped by a rapist!"

"I'm not a rapist" he growls, hiking me up further on his shoulder.

"Dylan!" I yell again. I watch him get out of the vehicle, eyes black, lips pulled back in a snarl. I silently laugh at Tate.

He's so dead.

Or he would be if it wasn't for Cam and Kyle surrounding Dylan. He growls, grabbing Cam by the neck and smashing him against the car. The car gets dented, a crack following all the way up to the roof. Kyle lunges for him, but Dylan grabs his wrist and twists it backwards. Kyle yells out in pain.

During this, I'm being jostled on Tate's shoulder all the way back to his truck. Cam stands back up and grips Dylan's hair, smashing his face to the ground. Noah sprints over and helps Cam.

"Dylan!" I cry, not feeling him in my head anymore, like I lost a part of me. Tate growls, setting me on the grass. I get up and try to run towards Dylan but Tate grabs my forearm and pulls me into his hard chest.

"You are mine" he growls softly in my ear. "You are mine and only mine"

"I'm not yours! I'm Dylan's!" I lose sight of Dylan as he gets mixed in the fight against Noah and Cam. "Let him go!" I sob silently.

My legs give way beneath me and if it wasn't for Tate's strong arms, I would have fallen to the ground. He holds me under my arms and places something in front of my nose. I let out another yell, thrashing around.

I wasn't going down without a fight.

But it was clear, I was going down. I could smell the chemicals before I saw the cloth under my nose. I try and hold my breath, either way I would end up unconscious.

I don't want to die like Darcey.

"Your not going to die. She's unconscious, not dead" Tate says. "I'm not going to hurt you, trust me"

I want to yell at him. There's no way I will trust him. Not now, not ever.

"Isabella!" Dylan's voice becomes distant as I take a choking breath, my lungs begging for air. The chemicals fill my nose, taking the route to my head where they will attack my consciousness.

I try to yell for Dylan, seeing a blurry figure in his place. Another blurry figure holds his arms behind his back.

Fight, for me Isabella. I'll find you if it's the last thing I ever do, you can count on me. I won't let my little mate and Luna taken from me. I will die finding you if that's what it takes. Stay strong and think of me Isabella. Dylan links me before I black out. I don't have enough energy to respond, my vision becoming black on the edges.

I'm lifted and set in the back of a vehicle, the owner taking off in the opposite direction. I try to distinguish the features, anything to keep me awake. I try fighting, for me and for Dylan. My energy fades, my eyes close and I hear nothing except for the last words that Dylan places into my head.

I love you Isabella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 21.5K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
20.1K 582 44
~~Third In the Alpha Series~~ ~~Please note this can be read as a stand alone but it is a prequel to the series since it takes place before "The Alph...
123K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
12.1K 753 39
The sequel to Dream "Wait a minute" I put up a hand. "Don't I get a say in what magic I want to use?" He smiles an evil grin that sends a shiver up m...