Gone (percy jackson/omega fan...

By xxshadowsharkxx

In a world where percy jackson is betrayed and stuff and then he becomes the 2nd strongest being in the unive... More

Chaos's army
BOYS!
Olympus
The dual
Sorry
Intruduction to Vlad (son of nemisis)
Sorry
Darkness
I need ideas
AUTHOR NOTE
ATTENTION
Nvm the last one
Dam

Gone (percy jackson/omega fanfiction)

11.3K 141 37
By xxshadowsharkxx

I look up as I see the evil ruler of the planet Thrive he has 5 hands with 3 fingers on each hand and is a reptilian this would of scared me if I was the old Percy Jackson.

But I'm not Percy Jackson i am omega Chaos's right hand man and the leader of his army, I am also Chaos"s assassin.

I looked at the evil ruler and I drew my weapon tidal reaper. It is not like my old weapon it is 6 inches longer and is no longer made up off celestial bronze but chaos ruby

The ruler shakes in fright as he tries to offer me riches for his life but I respond "you have terrorized millions upon millions of people so you shall die."

I didn't feel like killing him so then I snapped my fingers and he died instantly I did this buy turning all the water in his body into mist.

Over the past 300 years I have mastered many things like mist traveling it's like shadow travel but with mist. I have also can control all forms of water like ice mist ect.

I look at my iced hand that was cut off buy the grim reaper yes the one and only grim reaper since then I have turned it into ice so I can turn it into anything I want but most of the time it's a hand.

I looked over at the ruler of Thrive I smirked looks like my job here is done I thought as I teleported away into Chaos's layer.

I went to take a nap and as always it's the dream I hate the most the reason why I left earth

DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around everyone was ignoring me for an odd reason except nico,Thalia,Grover and Tyson but they were never at camp so I decided to go to the Beach.

And there I see a blonde chick making out with brown hair I recognized him as Frank my half brother he is an ass he was the reason I was so avoided but then as I squinted my eyes I noticed who the blonde was

It was Annebeth..

Sorry for the cliff hanger I'll try to update this every once in a while

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 14
INCLUDES SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE CRAZY EX-FIANCEƉ Cocky, handsome, business millionaire Adrien Agreste is engaged to supermodel Lila Rossi. To the publ...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
18K 231 30
After a night of being left alone for the evening, Nancy and Bill bond, a little too much, as they wake up to remember nothing. However, after a few...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...