His wife

By Neha-Murad

A story about love,hate,hurt,anger ,rejection and jealousy.... Story of Hazil and Harizay..... More

Prologue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
Bonus Chapter (Present)
Bonus chapter (PAST)
Bonus Chapter (PAST)

✨6✨

11.4K 486 22
By Neha-Murad

"I ..i invaded your personal space."
Hazil said laughing.

"I don't think it's funny."
Harizay said with angry expressions.

"But i found it very funny."

"Hazil, i am serious."

"I am your husband Harizay, how can i invade your personal space.? There is nothing personal between husband and wife."

Harizay kept quiet, this is not the time to correct him, but she made her mind to talk to him before talking to elders.

"Harizay...?"

"Hmm....what.?"

"I was asking you something but you zoned out.What were you thinking .?"

"Nothing special.But what were you asking.?"

"Did dad talk to you.?"

"No."

Harizay said and started looking out of the window.

"Harizay, i know you don't want it now but believe me i think you are only nervous. That's why you kept saying No."

"I don't want to talk about it ."

"Okay."

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Harizay point of view:

Hazil you are so selfish ,
At the time of our nikkah you were involved in alishba, that's why you were not ready for nikkah and tried to convince Agha jan....

You treated me as a stranger for whole two years,you ignored me, you behaved like I don't exist in this world.You kept reminding me that i was forced on you and this relation was only a burden for you.

After one year of nikah, annie fixed numair bhai wedding.
On the wedding you ignored me like I didn't exist.At barat day you and alishba wore matching outfits, your friend called alishba bhabhi, because you didn't told them about our nikkah.When one of your friend ask you about me, you told him i am your cousin, really hazil, was I only your cousin.?

But slowly you started changing, I don't know why, but your behaviour changed,it was normal at that time,for three months I felt peace, but after that you started coming near me,you started involving me in your discussions, you started reminding me who i was to you,your wife.

Really , after two years and three months you came to know that i was your wife and you have every right on me.

I know you broke up with alishba at that time, but It didn't matter to me. You loose your every right at that time when you rejected me infront of whole family, you humiliated me infront of every single person of our family,they tried to stop you but you didn't stop.

After two and half years,you talk to me about rukhsati, i was horrified at your demand, i said No, and you asked me the reason, i told you i want to study, and thank God you understood.

You shifted to Lahore,i was ecstatic at that moment.You visited Islamabad only for few days after two three months. But in those few days you kept your eyes on me the whole time.

Everybody started noticing your change in behaviour, they all were very happy on it but i was not,am not and will not.

I remembered the day when you came to Islamabad after two months, i was with annie when you ordered me to clean your room.

I didn't want to do it, i was not your servant, but annie told me to do it because your mood was not good at that time.

When i came to your room, your room was a mess, i started cleaning your room but stopped when i feel your presence behind me, you put your arms around me and i felt caged.

You were telling me that you were losing your control,you want me in your life,you kept telling me how you want me but you didn't realize i was becoming breathless.

That was the day when i saw something in your eyes, i came to know that you started liking me,but it didn't make me happy.That day you kissed me,it was my first kiss,don't know was it your or not, surely not.

You stopped when someone knocked on the door, thank god because I thought i was going to die from breathlessness.

I left your room quickly,and spend rest of the day in my room.

I was crying when annie came to my room that night,she became worried but i told her that i was missing my parents.She hugged me and kept soothing me.

When next day i came out of my room for breakfast, i saw you on the dining table, you were very happy that day, shameer asked you the reason , you looked at me and smiled, your smile burned me, it created a fire in me.

You left after two three days,and i felt relieved.

On your next visit, when you noticed that i was ignoring you , you apologised for that day , you told me you lose control.

But i know you didn't regret it, because you thought , i was yours .

Your visits became short after that encounter.

I wanted to end this relationship but i was scared not only of you, also because I don't want to lose my family.I love them more than i dislike you, so i tried to accept our relationship but failed ,everytime i saw you, it reminds me of the day of my humiliation.

I want to reject you just like how you reject me, infront of whole family.But I can't humiliate you.

I am just going to end this relationship peacefully.

I know when i will talk to uncle to end this relationship you will start a havoc , but it is better for us to end this instead of ruining overselves.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

"Harizay, harizay...!!!"
Hazil shook Harizay shoulder.

"What.?"

"We reach the mall"

"Hmm, sorry I didn't noticed."

"Come"
Hazil said and hold Harizay hand.

He felt relief when harizay was around him.She was her peace....

They both entered the mall and found the rest of the group waiting for them.

Girls decided to do their shopping in one group and boys in other group.

Harizay hold khizra hand and asked her to stop,meanwhile the rest of the group started their shopping.

"Why you didn't tell me that Alishba is also coming .?"
Harizay asked while eyeing alishba.

"I am sorry Harizay but i forgot, after you left alisbha asked that what were we discussing i told her, she asked me if she can join and i said yes."
Khizra explained.

"Okay."

"Khizra come here and see this dress."
Alishba called khizra, and khizra moved towards her.

To be Continued....

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

I was busy and am busy , that's why I didn't update it...

Fingers crossed...

Share you opinion on this chapter ...

Do vote and comment if you like it....

And special thanks to mohammadrubina..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 27.9K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...
58.7K 2.5K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
315K 14.2K 66
A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone cousins All in all every emotion to be p...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...