AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Helping Shilpa
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Angry young man.....
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Smile Please ❤️
❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️

1.3K 39 3
By LoveARsindu

Continuation of previous chapter :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Umm.......Di ,I think White."

" No ! Blue "

" No ! Yellow "

Sighs

" Muskaan Kyaa blue blue laga rakhe ho? Let riddhima choose for herself."

" Oye kotte ,tu chup Kar.Mein jaanti Hoon uspe Kya achha lagegi. "

" Rahul mere Bhai! Tujhe kisi ne bataaya nahi hai Kya kabhi bhi ladkiyon ke maamlo mein beech mein padna nahi chahiyeh......sandwich ban jaayega tu."

" Exactly ,mein uski badi behan Hoon, so I think yellow will suit her more."

" Riddhima di ,aap hi bataayiyeh na  Aapko Kya achha lagta hai ?"

So guys if you are wondering what's happening........

After that wonderful moment between Armaan and Riddhima in the hospital ,gang decided to celebrate the occasion. After bickering for half an hour where to go ,they all agreed for going to mall.

And so now all are here in the mall including interns as gang thought it would be nice to invite them also as they helped more in the preparation for the event.

Riddhima was looking for some suits but got stuck at which colour she should pick. Muskaan comes and says to take blue while Anjali asks her to take yellow. Riddhima is now stuck between her sister and her best friend as now if she chooses one ,other will feel bad.

Rahul and Atul skips from there silently feeling bored of their argument from past half an hour. Armaan will be wandering here and there but stops hearing bickering of his crazy friends and goes towards them.

He goes near them to see a panicked riddhima looking to and fro between Anjali and Muskaan and in between she looks for help at Shilpa who just shrugs laughing at her. Interns will be here and there looking for some casual outfits but they also come there to see what's happening.

" Girls, what happened?" Armaan asks.

" Armaan you know ridzy very well na,tell us what colour suits her more?" Anjali asks him showing yellow suit.

" Yeh blue waali achhi hai na?" Muski asks showing him blue suit.

He looks at them and then riddhima. He then looks at Shilpa who will be smirking at him holding a white suit. He looks at riddhima who sighs but a beautiful red suit beside her caught his attention. It was his favorite colour Sos waala laal and it looks very good on riddhima. Mehak and T will be looking keenly at him to know what he will pick.

" That one. " Armaan says pointing at the red suit and everyone swiftly snapped their heads towards it.

Riddhima smiles looking at it. She liked that dress so she kept it aside to take it but then her friends came and started fighting about the colours.

" Oh! It's beautiful di. Take that." Shilpa exclaims.

" And why is that one? Why not these?" Anji asks pouting.

" I liked that one more and it looks good on Basket." Armaan says smiling at riddhima who smiles back shyly.

Anjali,Shilpa and Muskaan looks at each other and smiles at them.

" OooHhhh......." They all hoots and continues......" Par red kyun?" Muski asks smirking but he was lost in her eyes and answers absentmindedly.

" Yaad hai humara pehla din as interns in Sanjeevani, I pranked on riddhima putting sos on my face like blood and acted as a dying patient which made her run in panic to all of you and when you all came I was standing perfectly fine. From that day this colour became my favorite.....Sos waala laal." Armaan says in a trance staring at riddhima.

Interns gasps shocked.

Anji and Muski Snickers.

Shilpa sighs dreamily.

Riddhima looks down shy and embarrassed.

" OOOHHHH........" Anjali and Muskaan hoots at them which brings him out from his daze.

" I mean.....umm.....Red...looks more.... beautiful on..... riddhima.....I mean.....red suit is good......umm....I.I got to go......." Armaan stutters and rushes out of there.

T thinks riddhima is the only girl she saw who made armaan romantic,stutter,nervous and shy at the same time.

" So?" Anji starts.

" So?" Riddhima asks confused.

" Your choice?" Muski finishes.

" Oh"

" Yeah "

" Umm.....this one." Ridz says picking red one.

" Not surprised at all." Anji says.

" We knew you would choose that only." Muski says smirking at her.

" Ha di, Armaan's choice is so good." Shilpa says chirpily.

" Guys ,I am taking this dress because I liked it not because armaan chose it." Riddhima says fumbling with dress .

" Ok Sure."Muski says rolling her eyes.

" Di! Sach mein." Ridzy whines.

" Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night." Anji says waving her hands.

" Di !!!"

Mehak and T smiles at their bonding.

Girls enjoys teasing riddhima now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gang and interns sit at the restaurant in the mall waiting for armaan to come. Armaan excused himself to go to washroom and still didn't come back. Armaan comes after sometime and takes his seat on the table while gang orders food for everyone.

They all eat while talking and laughing. In between Armaan and Riddhima caught each other's eyes but again looks away.

After eating they all wander again in the mall. A shop caught Riddhima's eye,she excuses herself and runs into the shop. She buys what she wants and joins the gang again.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

They all return to their homes exhausted and tired. Everyone retires to their rooms to go to sleep. Armaan and Riddhima are lost in each other's thoughts and sleep is far away from them.

Riddhima gets out of her room and goes towards the balcony in the hallway. When she enters the balcony ,armaan was already present there looking at the sky.

Armaan feels riddhima's presence and turns to see riddhima staring back at him.

" What are you doing here at this time basket?" Armaan asks her.

" I am not getting sleep and what are you doing here?" Ridz asks him.

" Same here also." He replies shrugging.

They both stand beside each other looking at the moon in the sky. They both wondered how many times since 2 years they both stared at the moon alone but they never thought that one day they will watch it together.

" Thanks Armaan." Ridz whispers.

" For what?" Armaan frowns.

" I know you didn't do it for me to know but I got to know." Riddhima says to him without looking at him.

" What are you talking about basket?" Armaan asks narrowing his eyes.

" You naming a star after my name." Riddhima says looking at him.

" How do you know that?! " He asks surprised.

" Few months back its official papers came to sanjeevani under your name." Riddhima says to him.

" Oh " that's all he said and paused and she still staring at him.

" I didn't mean anyone to know about that ,it skipped from my mind to collect the papers actually." He says looking down and paused but riddhima still looks at him.

" It's ok armaan but it was very sweet and thoughtful of you and it was a beautiful gift for me even though it was unexpected and unplanned." Riddhima says smiling at him.

" It was gift for myself not for you basket." Armaan says looking at the star.

" What ?" Riddhima asks confused.

" I mean I have done it for myself ,for my own selfish reasons. I mean to say that I have done it to look at it like I look at you and talk to it like I talk to you whenever I want as you are not there with me." Armaan says looking down and Riddhima felt warmth in her heart but doesn't understand what to say.

" I don't know how you felt knowing that but I am sorry and it was unintentional." Armaan says looking at her in a serious tone.

" From when you became so formal with me Armaan?" Riddhima asks sadly.

" Since then someone came between us." Armaan snaps at her coldly staring into the space.

" Oh " riddhima says looking away to hide her tears which are falling now.

He sensed that he hurted her and cursed himself mentally for hurting her again.

" Oh! No! I have done this again. I am so sorry Riddhima. I didn't mean to hurt you ,it just skipped from my mouth." Armaan pleads standing in front of her.

" It's ok armaan ." Riddhima blinks away her tears.

" No no.....I shouldn't have brought that topic again.....I know how much pain it must have given you......I am such an idiot.....I am so sorry basket." Armaan pleads her again.

" Armaan please......it's ok, I am not hurt really......it doesn't give pain anymore armaan......in fact I am relieved now without any weight in my heart." Riddhima says looking at him.

" Then why are those tears?" Armaan asks her concerned.

" Tears came not because I am hurt but they came because I remembered how much I have hurted you in the past." She says truthfully which made Armaan's heart melts at her care.

" No basket ,I have hurted you more than that."armaan says guiltily.

" Armaan.....you didn't do anything wrong and you didn't hurt me in anyway." Riddhima tries to convince.

" No riddhima ,I shouldn't have come back and ruin your life and happiness." Armaan says looking away.

" Who told you that you ruined my life and happiness?" Riddhima asks him frowned.

"....."

" How do you know that I was happy then armaan ?" She asks him again.

" Riddhima......"

" Nahi Armaan tumhe kuch nahi pata tha tumhaare Bina Meri Zindagi kaise thi. Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki tumhaara aane se mein khush nahi Hoon?" Riddhima asks him raising her voice.

" Tum Sid ke saath rehna chaahthi thi na. Tum mujhe avoid Kar rahi thi. Tumne hum dono ke beech Sid ko chuna toh obviously mein tumhaari kushiyon ke beech aayi Hoon na." Armaan also says in a bit rage.

" Armaan tab haalaat alag the. Mein  Sid ke saath thi kyun ki humaari Shaadi Hui thi. Mein apni Shaadi ko nibhaana chaahthi thi. Mein majboor thi. Aur phir se keh rahi Hoon mein armaan tumne koi galti nahi ki waapas aake aur tumne Meri kushiyon ke beech nahi aaye ho." Riddhima tries to explain him calmly.

"Jab se mein waapas aaya Hoon tumhe rothe hue dekha hai, jab se mein waapas aaya Hoon tumhe dard mein dekha ,tum teek thi ,tum kush thi mere Bina ,jeena seekh rahi thi tum aur phir Maine aake Sab kharaab Kar Diya tha. Mujhe aana hi nahi chahiyeh tha,mujhe teek hi nahi hona chahiyeh tha......"riddhima didn't let him finish.

" ARMAAN !!! ,Have you gone mad? How can you say such things? By talking like this you are hurting me more armaan. For God sake armaan.....how should I explain to you?" Riddhima cries and he stood rooted at her outburst.

"Jo hua tum nahi jaanthe ho.....isiliye tum apne aap ko blame mat karo. Mein tumhe pehle se sab kuch bataati Hoon ,Kya tum sunoge?" She asks him and he nods.

" Shootout ke baad jab tum chale gayye the mein toot gayyi thi armaan. Mujhe yakeen hi nahi hua tha ki tum mujhe aise haalat Mein chod Kar jaaoge. Uske baad mein jeene ki bahut koshish ki par mujhse nahi ho paaya. Mein tumse nafrat karna chaahthi thi par woh bhi nahi ho paaya shaayad isiliye kyun ki kahi na kahi mujhe pata tha tum mere saath aisa nahi Kar sakte. Tumse nafrat Karne ki koshish mein ,mein poori dhuniya se,apne aap se,pyaar se hi nafrat Kar baiti par tumse nafrat nahi Kar paayi." Riddhima pauses due to her sobs and Armaan also stood crying with her.

" Tab Sid Meri life mein aaya tha. Mein usse bahut nafrat karthi thi. Uska saaya bhi mujhe se bardaash nahi hota tha. Lekin jab hum tumhe doondne panchgani aaye the tum phir se chod Kar chale gayye the aur Mera tabyat kharaab ho Gayyi thi. Sid mere saath tha par Maine usse galat samaj liya aur gusse mein Mera faida utaane ka ilzaam uspe lagaayi thi poori sanjeevani ke saamne. Already hum dono ke baare mein rumors chal rahe the aur Mera ilzaam lagaane se  sanjeevani mein poora galat rumors shuru ho gayye the ki hum dono ke beech kuch chal Raha hai....." Riddhima looks at armaan with tears and he just stood processing the information frowning.

"Jab ma hospital aayi thi toh mere aur Sid ke galat rumors unhone sun liya tha aur bardaash nahi Kar paayi. Woh behosh ho gayyi thi,unka tabyat bahut bigad Gayyi thi aur papa insab ka dosh mujhe tehraaya.Unhone kaha tha Yeh saari rumors katam Karne ke liye mujhe Sid se Shaadi karni hogi aur mein nahi maani thi. Par ma ne mujhe majboor Kiya ha kehne ko aur Maine ha keh Diya tha. Maine faisla le liya tha ki agar Meri Shaadi hogi toh armaan se nahi toh kisi se nahi hoga. Maine soch liya tha mein mar bhi jaaungi lekin kisi aur se Shaadi nahi karungi. Aur....aur.....Maine......m.m..." riddhima hesitates to say this while armaan will be afraid to hear about what happened after that.

" A.Aur Kya riddhima......" He asks in fear.

" Maine apne aap ko maarne ki koshish ki hai,Maine apna aakhiri dum Tak ladaayi ki yeh Shaadi nahi karne ke liye.Lekin kismat ko yeh manzoor nahi tha ki Meri dard aur aasoon itni aasaani se katam ho jaaye  isiliye mein bach gayyi thi aur papa ke reputation ke liye mujhe Sid se Shaadi karni padi thi armaan." Saying this she falls on her knees crying vigourously.

Armaan was shocked to hear that riddhima tried to kill herself for him and stood rooted in his place stunned with tears flowing continuously. He looked down at her and kneeled down in front of her staring at her. They both cried for some time and She looked at him with puffed red eyes which stinged his heart but he thinks she has to let out all those things from her heart.

" Sid was angry at me for trying to kill myself. We acted as a couple in front of mom and dad. But at home we are strangers living under the same roof. Days passed like that and our lives are going nowhere. I tried at least to be friends with him but he was so angry at me that he didn't consider it. On someday we decided to be friends at least because things are getting complicated between us day by day. Days were passing and suddenly one day Sid confessed that he likes me and I didn't know what to do. After so much of thinking I decided since we are married I should give this relationship a fair chance. I decided to talk about this to him and he told me to come to the address in Pune. I was waiting for him but I met you suddenly that day instead of Sid."

Riddhima looks at armaan who was processing whole information. He understood now as what all had happened in his absence and how he met her in Pune on that day.

" Armaan mein dukh nahi thi tumhaare waapas aane se,mein dar gayyi thi ab Kya hoga,Tum kaise react karoge,Sid kaisa react karega. Humaari zindagi ka Kya hoga. Mein Shaadi shuda thi armaan toh mein apna pyaar ko dekh Kar kaise react karoon mujhe samaj mein nahi aayi. Mein tumhaare saath isiliye nahi thi  kyun ki Sid ke feelings ko jaane ke baad mein apna Shaadi ko nahi thod sakti. Mein Sid ko chuna kyun ki Sid Mera pati hai, Mera zimedaari hai. Ek patni hone ke naathe mujhe har farz nibhaana hoga aur Maine nibhaane ki koshish ki thi. Mein majboor thi armaan." Riddhima pauses to look at him who was intently looking at her with tears.

" Mein tumhe sahi salaamat,zinda,apni aankhon ke saamne dekh Kar bahut khush thi armaan. Mein khush thi armaan tumhe dekh Kar par uss Khushi ko  jathaa nahi paayi  kyun ki mein Shaadi shuda thi. Jitna dukh tumhe mujhe Sid ke saath dekh ke hua uss se kahi guna zyaada dukh mujhe hua hai armaan tumhe aise haalat mein dekh ke. Toh inn sab mein tumhaari koi galti nahi hai,tumne kisi ka bhoora nahi Kiya hai aur naa hi kar sakte ho,tumne mujhe koi dukh nahi diya hai aur tumne Meri khushiyaa barbaad nahi ki hai......samaj Gayya?"
Riddhima explains to him and he nods but he couldn't get off the thought about she tried to kill herself.

" Armaan tum teek ho gayye ho aur iss baat se zyaada kushi aur Kya ho sakti hai. Isiliye aage se aise baat mat karna ki tumhe teek hona nahi chahiyeh tha aur waapas nahi aana nahi chahiyeh tha." Riddhima says to him wiping her tears but armaan was stuck at only one thing that riddhima had tried to kill herself and if something had happened to her what he would have done.

Riddhima looks at him who is in his deep thoughts and was about to ask him what is bothering him but a loud shriek from inside interrupted their thoughts. They look at each other in fear and runs into the house.

" AAAHHHHH........"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" AAAAAHHHHHH............."

Armaan and Riddhima runs inside to see some shadows of their friends who are screaming in fear in the dark and a person who is dressed in white with torch light on his face which made their skin go pale  in fear.

" AAAHHHHH........."

Armaan and Riddhima also screams in fear seeing a ghost like thing in front of them. That person runs and switches on the lights with the help of torch. All of them opens their eyes and peeks to see who it is and sees nana standing there holding the torch.

" NANA !!!!! " Muskaan shrieks.

" Arey tum itna chilla kyun rahe ho?" Nana asks her.

" Aaap kitchen mein aise bhoot banke khade ho toh koi bhi darr jaayenge na." Muskaan hisses at him angrily.

" Mujhe bhook lag Raha tha toh khaane ke liye aaya tha mein." Nana shouts back at her.

" Bhook? Aadhi raat ko?" Atul asks irritatingly as they disturbed his sleep.

"Ha lagi hai toh Kya?" Nana again shouts.

" Aap light on Kar sakte hai na." Anji asks him glaring.

" Yeh torch hai na." Nana shows them.

" Isi ki vajah se dar gayye the hum." Rahul says yawning.

" Guys Kya hua hai ?" Armaan asks them.

" Armaan mujhe pyaas lagi thi,paani peene ke liye aayi thi mein aur jab kitchen mein pahunchi toh yeh white kurta mein torch light apne mooh mein lagaake bhoot banke khada tha aur mein dar gayyi thi." Muskaan explains glaring at nana.

" Iski cheek sunke hum sab aake dekh liya toh hum bhi dar gayye the aur chillaaya." Anjali continues.

" It's ok guys ,now we will go back to sleep." Shilpa says yawning.

" Ab Kya soyenge poora neendh hi khul Gayya hai." Rahul mutters under his breath.

" Guys, it's already past midnight,come on let's go and sleep." Armaan says and everyone nods and goes to their rooms.

Riddhima takes some steps forward but turns back to see armaan walking slowly thinking deeply. She frowns and thinks what's bothering him so much as she has cleared everything now. She thinks to talk to him about this tomorrow and goes to her room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued.............

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 5.4K 86
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
35.2K 908 27
Armaan is supposed to get married to Anjali but falls for her younger sister Riddhima. What will happen? How will they meet? What problems will they...
9.3K 605 22
❝𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
14.4K 337 7
Omg he is so Hot!!! Was the first thing she thought . Did you hear me Miss Gupta! You Are two minutes Late. Rule No.1 in Armaan Mallik's office you s...