The Hogwarts princess

By lionkingdiva16

Celeste Daniels cousin to Ronald weasley gets invited to hogwarts . She gets into trouble with the troublesom... More

chapter one

239 3 1
By lionkingdiva16

Chapter one

I was singing in my room packing my stuff, my first year in Hogwarts. "Celeste! Let's go the train leaves at 11." My mother yelled. I flinched and ran to the car. "Ungrateful brat!" My father hissed. I put my head down. "Pick up your head! Your a Daniel!" I put my head up quickly and helps it there. I live in London, england with my mum and dad. My big brother died when I was 4 and my parents wish it was me. I miss him dearly. Once at kings cross station I put all my stuff on a trolley and wheeled it through the wall between 9 and 10. My kitten, brownie was curled up on my suitcase. She had brown fur and blue eyes. She was a gift from my cousin for my birthday. My birthday was 2 days ago. After loading all my things onto the train, I smiled and went to find a compartment. "Hey you, girl!" I turned my head letting my hair whip behind me. "Yes?" I asked politely. "Are you Celeste Daniels?" I gave him a quick look over. He had pale blonde hair and grey eyes, and quite good looking too. "Yes I am. Why do you ask?" I replied in curiosity. He gave me a look over and nodded. "Come sit with me." He demanded. "I can not i must find my cousin. I'm sorry." I responded with a heart melting smile. He nodded and walked off. I went to an pretty empty compartment and saw a boy with black hair, blue eyes, and glasses. "Hello. Is this seat taken?" I asked softly. "No. You can sit here. My name is Harry, harry potter." He said with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Celeste, Celeste Daniels." I replied with a shy smile and sat down. "Hello, do you mind if i sit with you?" I glanced at the boy slightly. He had red hair and blue eyes, he seemed very nice. Brownie climbed into my lap and curled up into a ball. "I'm Ron, Ron weasley." He said. "I'm Celeste Daniels." His eyes widened. "Daughter of Carissa and Joshua? Your mum is my aunt." I was slightly surprised. "My mum calls her family blood traitors but i like to meet people before i judge them." I admitted. He smiled and sat next to me. "Well I'm harry." Ron gasped. "As in harry potter. The boy who lived? Do you have the scar?" Ron questioned. "Ron. Don't do that" I sighed. He smiled sheepishly and apologized softly. "Have any of you seen a toad, a boy named Neville lost it." "Mione?" "Oh my gosh, Celeste!" She hugged me nearly choking me. "Harry, Ron. Can Mione sit here with us?" I begged softly. "Sure." They smiled. "My name is hermione, Hermione Granger." She introduced smiling. I took out my wand and make little sparkles in the air. "How did you already learn spells?" Ron acknowledged. "My big brother." I whispered sadly. Mione rubbed my back. I smiled at her. "I miss him a lot." I mumbled. "How many siblings do you have Ron?" I questioned softly. "6." He responded smiling. "Wow. What are their names?" I begged in interest. " Ginny, Fred, George, Percy, bill, and Charlie." He laughed. I smiled. "Ron. Do you think molly would let me stay with you guys? I don't want to go home. They hurt me." I sobbed. Hermione gasped and hugged me tightly. "You said you fell." She cried. I sobbed into her shoulder. After that I put on my robes and ate a piece of candy. "First years... First years over here." I followed harry, Ron, and Hermione to the boats. At the school I stood with Ron, Harry, and Hermione waiting for the sorting to begin. "Well lookie here. Hello miss Celeste." Draco smiled. "Hi." I whispered. He took my hand and kissed it softly. I pulled it back slightly and hid behind Ron. "Let the sorting begin." We all got into the line. "Celeste Daniels." I went up to the stool and sat down. "Hmm. Loyal, dependable, and hardworking. Maybe, Hufflepuff!" I smiled and skipped to the right table. "Hermione granger!" I smiled slightly. "Gryffindor!" After all my friends and cousin were put in Gryffindor I was upset because I was all alone in Hufflepuff. I went to the Hufflepuff common room and played with brownie. "Hopscotch bunnies." My friend, Lauren said entering the common room. "Celeste headmaster wishes to see you." I nodded and followed her to the headmasters office. "lemon drops." I whispered. "Yes uncle dumbledore?" I asked sitting down. "I want to switch you to Gryffindor." I gasped and smiled. "Really? Thank you!" I hugged him crying slightly. "You will also live with Ron and the other weasley." I was so happy. "Finally a real family." I mumbled. "Your stuff is in miss grangers room." "Thank you." I skipped to the gryffindor common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
568K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...