Awake

By AliceHearts0

I stand in the middle of the room, a girl laying still in an endless dream at my feet. In my hand held a slim... More

Awake

Awake

26 2 1
By AliceHearts0

Bolting up, I wake up in a cold sweat, clothes sticking to my body. Images of my nightmare remain on my mind–there was a lot of blood, and the most prominent image is of a female with snow white hair and pale skin but I forget her name.

I hear two knocks at my bedroom door before a maid walks in.

"Young master. Your father wishes to speak you in his study". I dismiss her and hurriedly bathe and make myself presentable.

I walk cautiously towards my father's study, getting an ominous feeling. I step into the study and my father motions for me to come towards him.

"I have arranged for you to marry a lady from a noble family". He passes me a portrait. The female in it had snow white hair and porcelain skin.

"Her name is—"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 16.5K 86
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...