His to be Forced

By BeautyOfCapricorn

Unedit book⚠ Read it on your own risk. "If we ever get lost on our way, the waves will guide us thru another... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1 (Edited)

12.1K 423 20
By BeautyOfCapricorn

Assalam o Alaikum!

How are you everyone? How was your ramazan? Exciting for Eid are you because I'm very much excited.

Eid Mubarak to those who have Eid today and others in advance.

P.s, Azia on top. Hania Aamir as Aiza.

__________

Edited by GlamoursMe

Aiza POV

The cold wind hitting my face as it is starting of September which means cold nights. I rub my arms and breath the fresh air.

I'm living in a village right now but I'm not from this village. I'm from Lahore and I born and also grew up there but after what happened with me there, I had to leave that city.

I'm hiding from some people of my past and it's nearly one year of me being running away from them. I'm running from some people who are very dangerous.

But I'm a teacher here in this village but I'm also trying to find someone who once saved me from my past.

"Aiza?" I hear someone call me from behind.

I turn around and see Usama bhai standing there with worry written on his face.

"What happened, bhai?" I ask him.

"Don't torture yourself and come, have lunch. Everyone is concerned about you." He says with worry.

"I don't want to eat, bhai. Tell them I'll eat later." I say him.

I feel guilty by giving them worry. I'm also happy that they care about me.

He is about to speak but I give him pleading face. He reluctantly nods his head and go inside the house.

I don't know where I find her but I have faith in my Allah that He'll help me finding her. I close my eyes and pray for them.

I open my eyes as I hear the sound of screeching of car tyres. I look at the source of sound and saw many cars in front of me. The doors of the cars opened and everyone get out of it. My breath stuck in my throat as I see who is standing in front of me.

I want to jump in his arms, hug his and cry in his arms but stop myself as I see anger and rage inside his eyes. The man who is standing in front of me is my father, Jawad Chaudhry, one of the scariest man who run his one of business underworld. Beside him stands my both elder brothers, Faiz and Feroz, who are also looking at me with anger, rage and hurt.

I don't know why they all are angry but it is scaring me. Dad takes steps forward to me like I'm his prey and my both brothers are behind him. They all are out of any kind of emotion.

"Aiza?" I again hear Usama bhai calls me.

I don't turn around as I look at my father and brothers who are glaring at him. He stands beside me and looks at them.

"Who are you?" He asks standing in front of me possessively.

"Bhai, they are my father and brothers." I say in quiet and quick voice.

He turns around to look at me, conforming what I said. I nod my head while looking down and playing with my fingers. We both look back at them and my father takes my hand in his firmly, and takes me to his car. His hold is not gentle instead it is rough.

"Dad-" I try to speak but he turns his head to me and glare at me, shutting my mouth.

I am taken back with his glare and look behind to see Usama bhai who is standing there in shock. I blink my eyes telling him that I'm fine but in reality, I'm far from being fine and OK. I'm terrified from my father and brothers and their behaviors.

His hand is so rough that I become tensed. He roughly shoves me in the car and locks the door. I feel my breath coming slowly and he sits beside me. I rub my wrist and tightly close my eyes, trying to control my breath. Tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Let's go." I hear my father cold voice which send shiver in my body.

.........

The car stops and dad climbs out of the car. He opens the door of the car from my side. He roughly grabs my wrist again and takes me out of the car, inside the house. The same house where I spend my childhood and my life.

He pushes me making me fell on the floor. I hear my mom screaming my name which makes me to move my hairs from my face and look up at my mom. My whole family is standing there.

Mom try to come to me but dad grabs her hand making her stop. Faiz bhai comes to me and picks me by grabbing my wrist again. He takes me upstairs to me old room.

"Bhai?" I call him but he opens the door of my room and shoves me in.

He locks the door of my room from outside. I get up from the floor and try to open it but can't. I knock on the door but no answer. I look around my room and sit on the bed. I hug my knees, curling it to my chest. I put my head on my knees and silently crying. Their behavior is scaring me and all I want is to hide somewhere in the corner.

.........

I wake up as I hear someone open my door. I look up and see my mom standing there. I quickly get up from the bed and hug her tightly. I sob on her shoulder and feel her hug me back.

"M..o..m."

She pushes me and makes me to sit on the bed. I wipe her tears with the pad of my thumbs and grabbed her face in my hands.

"I bring this dress for you. Go and change." She says giving me dress.

I look at her in confusion and trying to look at her eyes which she is avoiding in making eye contact with me.

"Today is your Nikah. Go and get ready." She says looking down.

"Don't argue please. I don't have any strength to fight with anyone. Plus this is yours father's and grandfather's order." She adds when I shook my head.

I hold her hand but she free her hand walks out of the room saying,

"You have an hour. Please be ready."

A sob leave from my mouth. I don't know how to react and what to say. I sit there still crying on my fate. They all are ignoring me and behaving different with me.

.........

Mom again enters in the room with a tray. I sit there blankly in the dress which she gave me. She sits beside me and trying to feed me but I don't open my mouth.

"Please, beta, eat it." She pleads me in her weak voice.

"Why? Why you all are doing this to me?" I ask her.

"What you did to us. It's nothing in front of that. You shouldn't have run away that day. Because of you we all are about to lost our pride. And don't argue with any of us." Dad says as he enters in the room in his cold voice and walks out of the room leaving me in tears.

You shouldn't have run away that day. Because of you we all are about to lost our pride.

His words ring in my head over and over again. Mom makes me eat few bits but I completely lost my appetite, so I push her hand away, closing my eyes. Mom kisses my head and apply makeup on my face, put red dupatta on my head and red veil to cover my face after making my hairstyle.

I sit still as mom walks out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. After a little while later, she comes in the room again and takes me downstairs where everyone is sitting. She takes me in the living room and makes me sit there on the couch.

I don't know who is here, I just look down at my hands on my lap. They all are whispering something which I don't understand because I'm in my own world.

Suddenly, they all stop talking and whispering, and I feel both sides of the couch dip. I close my eyes tightly, don't know where my fate is taking me.

"Do you Aiza Chaudhry daughter of Rizwan Chaudhry accept Musa Malik son of Tanveer Malik as your husband?"

Qazi sahab asked but I keep quiet not know what to do. He again ask but again I keep quiet. When he ask last time I feel someone put a hand on my hands and call me.

I take a deep shaky breath and close my eyes tightly as tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Q-qab..ool..hai." I answer three times with shaking and shivering voice.

I hear many sigh in relief from my surroundings. They hand me Nikah papers and I sign on it with my shivering hands.

My body is visibly shaking as I cry silently. Mom takes me back to my room and one lady also enter in the room. They both sit beside me and remove my veil.

"Beta, I'm Musa's mom, your mother in law. MashAllah you are more beautiful in person." The lady says putting her hand on my head.

"You can also call me mom, mama or ammi." She adds kissing my forehead.

My tears start flowing down and I start crying with hiccups. She wipes my tears and hug me. She starts whispering sweet words in my ears clamming me down.

"Don't cry, sweety." She said rubbing my back.

Few minutes later, dad enters in the room with my both brothers behind him.

"Congratulations. He also said yes." He said.

I start sobbing as no one is caring about me. No one care what I'm going through. Mom and my mother in law both hug me. Dad comes forward and put his hand on my head, giving me his blessings along with my both brothers.

Behind them my dadu and dado also come in the room and give me their blessings. My grandparents in law also come to me and introduce themselves but I'm not listening anyone because I'm crying. Everyone walk out of my room leaving me alone with my mom and mother in law.

Again someone knocks on the door. My both moms get up and open the door. I don't see who is here. I hear the door close and footsteps as someone come near me. My face is lifted up by someone. My eyes are lower and tears are flowing from it. I feel gentle hands grabbing my face and wipe my tears, and feel soft lips on my forehead.

"Look up." I hear a deep male voice making me looking up.

__________

Aiza Nikah dress. 👆 Just imagine red dupatta instead of pink dupatta.

So how is the chapter?

What do you think what is her past? Who is she running from? And who is she looking for?

Any guess?

Want to know about the answers of these questions stay tuned.

Don't forget to click on star button for vote.

Take care everyone.

Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 118K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
482K 19.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
487K 21.2K 24
(Mafia Series#2) [Previously known as "Sold to be His"] He advanced towards me and grabbed my arm painfully. I hissed under his hold and tried to pul...
154K 7.5K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...