Opposites Attract [Avengers F...

By CrescentWolf57

Nari was a normal 18 year old, she went to a prestigious high school, had a close knit group of friends, had... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
A/N
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Meet the Characters!
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
A/N
Part 20
A/N

Part 14

112 10 0
By CrescentWolf57

I look up to see the Avengers and Ella clapping for me. I look at the floor blushing, my ears pressed up against my head in embarrassment. "That was amazing" I hear, I quickly wipe the tears hoping no one sees them. I look up and see Bucky looking at me confused. I mouth, 'Don't tell anyone' he nods in understanding. I walk over to Ella and she smiles at me. "Who taught you how to play piano and can I meet them?" I involuntarily stiffen, every time Ari is mentioned or asked about even indirectly I get defensive. "I don't think that is possible." I look around at the others that are standing, watching me like I'm going to explode.

"Ella, tonight is the full moon. Just thought you'd want to know." I say before walking out of the room. "Wait... What?!" I chuckle at her overreaction, I personally love full moons. They bring me closer with my inner wolf. I wander until I find a balcony, I step out onto it. I gauge the distance to the ground and looked over my shoulder when I hear Bucky's voice. "Nari? What are you doing?" he asks worried, I shrug and flip over the balcony wall. I hear him call my name but it's too late. I land with a thud and sprint off into the jungle.

I find an opening and watch the moon rise. I close my eyes and let my wolf take over. When I opened my eyes my vision was tinted red and my senses heightened even more than normal. Usually I would spend my full moons with Elly but I needed some alone time to think. Suddenly a shock goes through me, I whimper in pain. I look around but I see no one. I snort softly at myself I'm so stupid for completely forgetting about the many scratches on my back. I mentally face palmed, starting to walk into the trees. I hear rustling and turn to stand face to face with a large buck. I crouch down and wait for it to react. When it does I chase after it, I easily catch up to it and give it a quick death. I don't want it to suffer. I eat what I need and leave the rest for other hungry animals.

(A/N sorry that i havent been updating but i had standardized testing this week in school and i've just been drained. My updating might me less often because of exams and all that. I will try to update when i can) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
596K 9.3K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
123K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.