Heart-Shaped Box || Beverly x...

By wyattsmagicmicrowave

COMPLETE This is where I will put the things I could never personally tell you. First off... I love you... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

SIX

2.8K 86 11
By wyattsmagicmicrowave

Dear Beverly,

I wanted to make you a mixtape of all my favourite songs for your birthday present. I didn't have much money, I chose to do this.

Your birthday was coming up soon and I wanted to get you something special. Something you would want to keep. When you look at it you think of me.

I went to the store and made you a mixtape. After that I put it in the box I bought for you the other day. I decided not to give it to you. I gave you 50 dollars that I stole from my dad Instead.
I didn't want you to get any thoughts...

Love,
Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 444 14
"Will... you..." She nodded slowly between my words with a large grin on her face, letting me know I was asking the right question. "Be... my..." H...
261K 6.3K 52
âŽŊâŽŊâŽŊâŽŊâŽŊâŽŊâŽŊ āŠœâ€âžī 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.3M 118K 65
â†ģ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.5K 1.3K 22
اŲˆŲ† Ų‚ØīŲ†ÚŊŲ‡ .... اŲ…ا اÚŊŲ‡ ØēاŲˆÛŒŲ‡ ØŊیØŊ ØŪŲˆØŊØī ØąŲˆ ØŠØšÛŒÛŒØą ØĻØŊŲ‡ چی Ų…ÛŒØīŲ‡ ..... Ų…ی؊ŲˆŲ†Ų‡ ØĻŲ‡ ØēیØĻایی Ų‡Ø§Øī اØē ØēŲˆØ§ÛŒØ§ÛŒ Ų…ØŪØŠŲ„Ų Ųūی ØĻØĻØąŲ‡ ؟ ÚĐاŲūŲ„ Ų‡Ø§ : Ų…ÛŒŲ†ØģŲˆŲ†ÚŊ ، چاŲ†Ų„ÛŒÚĐØģ ، Ų‡ÛŒŲˆŲ†ÛŒŲ† ...