Uzumaki Siblings! Protectors...

By ZyraUzumaki035

Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a differe... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: I Like You.....Okay
Chapter Three: Recap (Hokage and Jonin POV)
Chapter Four: Passing The Graduation Exam
Chapter Five: Kazumi's Little Secret
Chapter Six: Team 7 Formed
Chapter Seven: A Journey To The Land Of Waves
Note
Chapter Eight: Kakashi's Team?
Note
Chapter Nine: Battle At The Bridge...AND GETTING A BOOK LIKE KAKASHI'S!
Chapter Ten: Time To Myself.....I Guess
Chapter Eleven: He Knows.....And Something About Kazumi
Chapter Twelve: Taking The Jounin Exams
Chapter Thirteen: Picking My Future Team
Chapter Fourteen: Team 12 Picked?
SORRY!!!
Check Out New Book!
Chapter Sixteen: Why Does That Cat Keep Running Away?
HELP!!!
Chapter Seventeen: Is That Sensei?
Chapter Eighteen: Lukario and Gin Have Abs?!
I'm so sick and sorry
Chapter Nineteen: "Killer Five? More Like Sh**ty Five"
Chapter Twenty: Good Luck
Discontinue?
Chapter Twenty-One: Chunnin Exams Part One
Sick again?
Chapter Twenty-Two: His Promise
Check New Books
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasuke's Crush
Chapter Twenty-four: "SENSEI!!!"
Chapter Twenty-five: The Preliminaries; The Break-Up
Taking Short Breaks
Chapter Twenty-six: The Preliminaries; Lukario Versus Gin
Chapter Twenty-seven: This Isn't Goodbye

Chapter Fifteen: Team 12 Formed

409 9 0
By ZyraUzumaki035

Kazumi POV

     I'm at our house. Well. Near our house. I'm at the tree that's beside our house. I am currently being scolded by an annoying, perverted Kakashi. "Your team is gonna be mad at you."

"Let them. I'm mad at you when you're late. So we're even."

"Come down. Now!"

"Fine!" I jumped down my tree and looked at the pissed Kakashi. "Fine. Fine. I'm going. And I have a reason. Unlike you."

"Me and the others are watching you. Let's go?"

"Just a minute." I said and went inside our house. I went in my room and grabbed my books. Well. Like Kakashi's though. Maybe I'm a pervert too. Maybe. I sighed and teleported to Kakashi. "Ready to go?"

"Yup. How long am I late?"

"New record. You're late for five hours."

"Oh. Let's celebrate later. Anyway. Hold on to me tightly. I'm gonna teleport. And you would probably barf."

"Okay." He held on my shoulders and I teleported to our training ground.

Training Ground 7.

I saw my soon-to-be-team. Yuki, Sheila and Zara are playing some kind of game. Lukario is silently sleeping with saliva dripping. And Gin is sleeping as well, but under a tree with no saliva.

I saw my ex-team. Naruto is sleeping too. Sakura and Sasuke are talking. I sweat dropped. Maybe I was too late?

Kakashi coughed loud enough to be heard by everyone. It worked. Everyone-except Lukario- and Naruto-looked at us. I can see the pissed look in Sakura, Sasuke, Zara, Yuki and Shelia. "YOU'RE LATE!"

"Sorry. A black cat crossed my path. So I have to take the other way."

"LIAR!"

"Well. I was actually pretty tired. There are some problems I have to solve too. Sorry."

"Oh. Okay then."

"HA! SEE! IF YOU SAY WHERE YOU ARE, THEN THEY'LL BELIEVE YOU!"

"Jeez."

"Okay then Team 12. Wait. Wake up Lukario first."

"I'll handle it sensei." Zara said. I nodded. I saw her walking towards Lukario. She took a deep breath. "OH MY KAMI! RUN LUKARIO! IT'S YOUR MOM!"

"NOOOOOO! NOT THE PAN! ANYTHING BUT THE PAN! Oh. Aw come on!"

"IDIOT!" She punched Lukario on the head. "OW! What was that for?!"

"Sensei's here you nitwit! Get up!" She yelled. I can hear Lukario say a bunch of cussing words. I only chuckled. I clapped my hands together. "Okay! Team 7 and Kakashi. You'll watch somewhere okay?"

"Okay. Don't get killed."

"Good luck sissy!"

"Good luck."

"Good luck........to your team."

"Sasuke. Still Sasuke." I said while shaking my head. I sensed someone. "Okay. Whoever's hiding to who knows where. Come out now."

Then Gramps, Shikaku, Inoichi, Shibi, Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, Ibiki, Anko Oh kami this is too much. Team 8, 9, 10. Apparently team 10 is done with their mission. "Why are there so many of you? This is a test. Not a funeral."

"We just like to see the newbie in training."

"Why didn't you just watch in Gramps' crystal ball?"

"It's gonna be cramped in the room then."

"What does tha.......you know what? Never mind." I said. I quickly teleported to my apartment and grabbed my alarm. I teleported back. I placed the alarm on the stump. "I'll be explaining everything. See these bells on my waist?"

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Yes!"

"You need to get at least one bell to pass. You only have until noon."

"But sensei. There are only four bells. And there are five of us."

"Exactly. Which means. That only four of you will pass. As I said. You only have until noon."

"Okay."

"Next. The person who didn't get a bell, will be tied to a post and watch the others eat."

"What?!"

"Next. You can use any weapon. Fight me with the intent to kill."

"Yup."

"Sure."

"When I say 'start'......" I took out my book. "-then the test will begin. Ready?" They prepared their fighting stance. "Okay. Start!" All of them are hiding. But. Too bad. 'Cause I can sense them. Sheila, 10 meters West.

Yuki, 5 meters North.

Zara, 7 meters NorthEast.

Gin, 10 meters South.

And Lukario, 5 meters, NorthWest.

I sighed and start reading my book. Ah. This is a good part. But. I was interrupted. Kunai and shuriken are launched. I created a dozen clones, without handsigns, as a shield. I took a little peek. So the one who threw it is Zara. She's good. But not good enough.

I sensed Lukario jumping out. Hand to hand combat eh? "Eh? Sensei! Be more serious!"

"I am serious."

"Then put that book somewhere else!"

"Let me think..........no."

"Grr!" I finally zipped my collar. "Jeez. Are you going to attack?"

"Grr! Just wait!" He sprinted towards me. All I have to do is dodge, wait for the right moment, and strike! I hit him in the abdomen. He flew back. I sensed a fireball coming my way.

Of course.

It was Gin.

I teleported near my team. "Weak. All of you. I should've just taken the twins, Kanto, and Aiko Yamanaka. Maybe I'll do that, once you all fail."

I can tell...

They're pissed. I mentally smirked. "If you want to pass. Fight me as if you like to kill me. Oh wait. You can't. Because all of you can't kill since all of you are incredibly weak."

"I'm not weak!"

"Says the guy who never planted a single hit on me, and got punched in the stomach." I can feel the others coming out. I sighed and put my book away. "Aw. I can't read my book."

"We're gonna get those bells as a team! Right guys?!"

"RIGHT!" I smiled at them. I made my fighting stance. They were confused. I chucked. "Kurama. Can you help me in here?"

"Hehehehe. Your team seems to worth my time."

"Not mine."

"Let's do this." I can feel my eyes change again. My whiskers are way darker than before. Teeth more shaper. "Here I come." I said and teleported to them. I'm just gonna teleport everywhere to confuse them. "LUKARIO NOW!"

"SHADOW TRAP JUTSU!" My body was trapped by his shadow. Clever. I looked at the others. Yuki having some kunai in her hand. Gin making the fireball jutsu. Sheila getting her bugs. And Zara performing the flower or Haruno style. Then...

The alarm went off.

I can see the shocked faces on them. I then teleported near my ex-team. I smirked. "We.......fail"

"Dammit! We were so close!"

"Ugh!"

"So uncool!"

"Hahahahaha! Oh kami this is too funny! Hahahahaha!" I can feel them glare at me. "Hahaha.....hah......oh goodness. YOU..........pass."

"WHAT?!"

"HOW?!"

"You figured out the test. It's not about the bells. It's about the answer to the test. Which is..."

"Teamwork."

"Exactly." I looked at Kakashi. "Those who break the rules....are scum." I looked at my new team. "But those who abandon their friends......are worse than scum. I learned it from a certain someone."

"Alright! We pass! Hahahahahaha!"

"Yes! We pass!"

"But remember...." They looked at me with confusion. "That's my sensei's ninja way. My ninja way...."

"What is sensei?" I sighed. Even though this isn't my ninja way, I have to say it. That bastard Danzo said so. "Kami." I whispered. I clenched my fists and bit my lip. "Abandoning friends is alright, as long as you complete the mission and follow rules."

"W-what?"

"No way."

"Is that really your ninja way sensei? It looks like you were forced to say it." I was shocked to hear Gin say it. I looked at him. He has that emo side. "I'm right.......aren't I? That you were only forced to say it?"

"That is no............oh fine. It's true. Someone, forced me to say it to you."

"Who is it sensei? We'll beat them up for you!"

"N-No no no no no! I-I can handle him. Ahaha...haha.....ha."

"Then what's your ninja way sensei?"

"Gaining power......is what I want...."

"Huh?"

"That's all you want?!"

"Just to protect.......the ones I love."

"Lukario you nitwit! You didn't let sensei finish!"

"Gah!"

"Another one. A promise is a promise. I never go back on my word."

"Hey! That's mine!"

"NO! IT'S MINE! YOU JUST STOLE IT YOU BLONDE IDIOT!"

"Hehehehe!"

"Those two.....are my ninja way. And the promise one, we shared. Because Naruto doesn't know his ninja way."

"I'm thinking!"

"If you even have a brain."

"What?!"

"Alright then team. Your first mission starts tomorrow. Come here at five o'clock sharp."

"Right!"

"Now that that's over-" something, or, someone. Flashed into my eyes. 'MADARA UCHIHA!'

Because it can bring me a headache sometimes. I held my head and screamed. Well. I held my head and Kurama screamed. "Go away! You're dead! You're dead! You're dead! YOU'RE DEAD!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" With that, I collapsed on the ground. My eyes were on my team. I transformed into my eight year old self. Then someone carried me.

It was Kakashi. "K-Kaka-shi."

"Hang on."

After he said that, I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
74.3K 1.7K 14
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
911K 20.1K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
1.1M 36.7K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...