Sugar Lips | lashton au | boo...

By cliffordtheincrowd

"You stole my gum." "You should have just given me a piece." [This boyxboy and simply f... More

"Sugar Lips"
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
not a chapter
nineteen *REUPLOADED*
Character Ask[CLOSED]
Character Answers
5SOSLashtonAwards
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
«authors note»
Highlights

eighteen

18.1K 1K 1.1K
By cliffordtheincrowd

Dedicated to SmartMalik bc we're gonna have babies together k

____________________________________

*unedited*

I woke up with Luke literally laying on top of me. In fact that's probably why I woke up, it was harder to breathe under his weight. 

I also had to pee really bad.

It was kinda cute though, his head was on my right shoulder facing away from me so his hair was going up my nose, our legs were tangled awkwardly and his right hand was clenching the fabric of my shirt while I could feel the other arm under my back.

I looked over at the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand and sighed. It'll be blaring a Nirvana song obnoxiously loud in about twenty minutes. 

"Luke." I said in attempt to wake him. "Luke, wake up." 

He groaned and pressed his face into my shoulder. "No." 

"Yes," I stated. "At least get off me, I have to go pee." 

"What?" He lifted his head up confused. 

"You are literally on top of me right now." 

"Sorry about that." He said, not bothering to move. 

"You're mashing my bladder." 

"Okay."

"I'm gonna piss all over you." 

"That's an odd kink." 

"Are you fucking serious right now." 

He chuckled lightly before rolling off of me to allow access to the toilet. 

"Come back when you're done." He said burying his face into the pillows. 

So I did. I quickly peed and brushed my teeth before crawling back in bed with Luke. 

The second my back hit the mattress Luke was rolling back on top of me, forcing an 'oof' to escape.

"Jesus, Luke." 

"Sorry." He mumbled burying his face in my neck. "I was comfortable but your bladder ruined it." 

"That damn bladder."

He chuckled and attempted to recreate the way we were laying before. Once he was settled I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him to myself.

"M'not too heavy am I?" He mumbled against my chest. 

"You're fine." I said closing my eyes and resting my head back against the pillow. We still had about ten minutes until the alarm went off.

"Ashton, what are we?" Luke suddenly asked. 

I frowned my eyebrows and pursed my lips. I honestly have no idea what we are.

"I uh I don't know, Luke." 

He was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up again.

"You called me babe last night."

"Did I?" I asked, opening my eyes and peering down at him. his eyes were still closed.

"Yeah, and I really liked it." He said quietly. 

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. 

"It's time to get up, babe." I said glancing at the alarm. 

He smiled for a split second then groaned. 

"I don't wanna go." He muttered, looking up at me. "Let's skip."

"I don't skip, Luke." I said sternly. "The one time I tried to skip I was assaulted by a very tall blonde boy." 

"Assaulted." He chuckled. 

"You liked it." 

"I was trying to rip your hair out." 

"But you liked it." 

"I contemplated biting your tongue off." 

"Ouch." 

"You owe me a piece of gum." 

_

Why are girls so sickening?

I know that question probably seems rhetorical and rude but it's a genuine question. I don't understand why they have to be so giggly and squeaky around guys they like. It makes me sick. The way they sit there and twirl a string of their fried hair around their manicured fingers and start getting touchy, I absolutely hate it. 

You're probably wondering why I'm randomly complaining about females, well there's currently one that is bugging the hell out of me. 

"Ashton." She whined touching my shoulder. 

Her name is Becky and she hasn't been going to this school for very long. Rumor is that she got kicked out of her old school for banging three guys in the girls locker room. 

And she obviously hasn't been going here long enough t hear the rumors that I'm gay. 

I never officially came out to the school but I'm pretty sure everyone knows.  

"Please, Becky." I mumbled, "I'm not interested."

"Why not I could show you the time of your life." She whispered grabbing the string of my jacket.

I scoffed. 

We were sitting in the break area outside. I was trying to brush up on my history notes before I had to go to class before this girl decided to join me. 

She continued to try and get me to talk to her while I tried to ignore her until I spotted  Luke and Jenks coming out the door talking. 

I caught Lukes attention and mouthed a quick 'Help me!' to him while discretely nodding my head toward the skinny brunette feeling up my shoulder. 

Luke said something to Jenks before they began approaching the table. 

"Hey, Sugar Lips." Luke smiled leaning down and capturing my lips. 

"Oh." Becky mumbled, retracting her hands from my body. 

Luke pulled away and sat beside me on the bench. 

I looked over at Becky and she was staring down at the table with a confused look on her face. 

"You're gay?" She asked. 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"But you're so hot."

"Thank you?" I squinted.

"Hey babe, I'm not gay." Jenks spoke up.

"Ew." She mumbled before collecting her things and scurrying off somewhere else. 

"Why aren't girls attracted to straight guys anymore?" He groaned sitting down.

"I don't know, mate." Luke chuckled. 

"Sooooo, Clifford told me he caught you two doing things lastnight." 

"Ohmygod." I groaned crossing my arms ontop of the table and slamming my head down. 

"He's a liar." Luke stated. 

"I'll ask him now, here he comes with that asian kid." Jenks said. 

"He's not asian." I mumbled. 

"Michael, Luke says you're a liar." I looked up to see Jenks smirking up at Michael. 

"What? No, he was humping Ashton in the pool lastnight." Michael said, looking between all of us before chuckling. 

"He looked like a fucking spider monkey."

"I hope you go bald." Luke said giving him a death glare. 

"Vicious." Calum mumbled before taking the empty space to my right.

Michael sat beside Jenks on the other side of the table and a silence settled.

"Did you guys hear about the party Jacob's throwing tonight?" I asked. 

"Yeah, me and Michael are going." Calum said looking at the green haired boy. 

"Maybe I'll find someone to sleep with me." Jenks shrugged. 

"I have to work." Luke coughed. 

"What?" I asked looking at him. 

I was hoping we could go together. 

"I have a gig tonight at a bar a couple towns over." He said biting his lip. "I was actually hoping you would come, but if you want to go to the party it's fine." 

"No, I'll go. We can go to the party afterwards." I smiled. 

"Oh my god I'm drowning in your sappy, gay love story over here." Jenks groaned.

______________________________________________________

yeah kinda short and really random and mildly shitty but i'll make up fot it in the next chapter which i already have all planned out so it wont take so long to update :)

a lot of people are confused as of where jenks came from but when i orginally wrote this michael's name was joe (bc it wasnt a 5sos fic) and jenks was just jenks 

but i imagine jenks to look like ed sheeran k 

i love jenks, he may be my favorite non main character. 

him or jeremy idk

comment and vote pls ily :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 42
"Why won't you talk to me?" "Because you told me never to speak to you again." "Why would I do that?" "Because you hate me." "Why?" "Because I ruined...
1.9M 75.1K 72
What happens when one boy shatters everything you thought you knew about yourself? "I don't like boys. But I like you. Does that make sense?" "No."...
17.7K 1.7K 59
Uh.. Hi? (Co writing with oh-my-lashton, I'm doing Luke's entries and she's doing Ashton's ! ) Warning: boyxboy, self harm, eating disorder, mentions...
57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...