You Don't Know Me - Merome

By ShipFicsRus

Jerome Aceti- YouTuber. Bacca. Crushing on Mitchell Hughes, a.k.a; Mr. Straight. Jerome moves to Montreal, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
UPDATE- THANK YOU
Chapter 10
Q & A, anyone?
Q & A Answers
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Update
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Sequel

Update

653 13 20
By ShipFicsRus

Hey guys!

So, this isn't a new chapter... but I just wanted to let you know that a new one is on the way.

Don't get me wrong, I have ideas for this story. Lots of them, actually. Just... no motivation to write. And maybe I want to see what you guys want to see happen in the story. Leave a comment?

All I really need is a coffee and some time alone at the computer (both of which I'm not getting).

But tomorrow is pay day! :D I'm ordering my new phone tomorrow (hopefully here by Monday) and I have to buy a Greyhound ticket to get back to the Coast and see my best friend and my sister. Maybe if it's a little easier to update from my phone, I'll work on some chapters while I'm there (July 11th - 15th). But hey, I haven't seen my friend for almost a full year now, I hope you can all understand if I don't update!

And BenjaMeg, if you're reading this...

I'm sorry.

ShipFicsRus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.1K 28
As Ella Jameson is heading off to college, her brother seems to show her the love of her life. Mitch. The Bajan Canadian. Now, Ella thinks she can ge...
39K 1.3K 21
Merome! Jerome has been hanging out with Mitch for years, until he begins to have feelings for him. Mitch begins to hang out with Jerome less and les...
37K 1.2K 30
Another #Merome love story...or ship! ^-^
8.9K 357 12
Jerome has been missing for 6 months and everyone but Mitch has stopped looking for him. The poor bajan just wanted his Bacca back, but what if he's...