Naruto, Sasuke and Me:fanfict...

By Preciouship_18

Miruku is an arrogant, stubborn and selfish girl who just moved from Boston to study in KONOHA HIGH. She trie... More

The New Girl
What do you think?
The Fight
A House Not a Home!
Just that Girl.
It's not true!
Fighting for something, I think!
Back!
Back 2!
How it happened.

Kiss/Kiss?

2 0 0
By Preciouship_18

Sasuke's pov:

That girl is crazy! Forget what I said about helping her, she's absolutely insane! I know I said she was better than those crazy fan girls, but the truth is she's crazier than them.

What happened? Oh! You want to know what happened. She KISSED me is what happened, right in front of the whole class. I should have just avoided her like a plague. Shikamaru is right, girls are too troublesome! Ugh! I'm so mad right now.

What? Was she not a good kisser? She was. But that is not the point!

Did I like it? No! No! Of course not. [Cough]

I just told you, I did not like it one bit. Whatever! Believe what you like.

First, that damn Uzumaki kissed me, now this.

Flashback:

Earlier today,

Naruto and I are standing in the hallway waiting for this Miruku girl. I've still not talked to her since she enrolled here. I guess I should just content myself with observing her from a distance. When the time is right, I'll make my move.

I don't like standing here with every passing flea and pest trying to flirt with me. I would ditch the dobe and go right ahead into the class, but with would be like entering a zoo without a guide. I go in there alone and those craze fan girls will gobble me up alive.

But why would the dobe want to wait for that girl all of a sudden, when did they become besties? Anyway not my business!

"Hey dobe, how much longer is this going to take?" I asked the idiot.

"Just a little longer teme. She'll be here soon." Naruto answered not even glancing at me.

"Why are we even waiting for her?" I asked again studying the dobe. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"She's our friend." He answered. When did Naruto start speaking in monotone?

"That doesn't answer the question. What the hell is going on?" I demanded and Naruto just turned to me with a look I haven't seen from Naruto in a long time.

What the hell is going on with the dobe? That Miruku must have something to do with it. I didn't get to dwell on my thoughts for long as suddenly down the hall we heard a voice I know too well

"Hey Naruto!" Naruto and I turned and saw her, that Miruku, beaming at us. More like beaming at Naruto. Tch! Whatever!

"Hey Miruku, good morning." Naruto was really acting strange.

As Miruku walked over to us, I mistakenly, yes mistakenly scanned her perfect body. [Coughs] I mean, I watched her approach and realized her skirt was extremely short and HOT!

Stop that you idiot! An Uchiha does not check out girls. No! They check me out. Too bad this one is doing just the opposite. Snap out of it Uchiha!

I turn to see if Naruto has noticed anything too but he was just beaming at the girl like there was no tomorrow

"Ok! Enough of this, I'm going to class." I say to Naruto as I turn to leave

"Hang on bastard. Haven't you heard of ladies first?" Miruku said before Naruto could respond to my action. I'm even surprised she's talking to me and not ignoring my existence.

"Oh really? And I suppose you're the lady?" I turn with a smirk on and answer sarcastically. But she just smirks and steps closer towards me and I stand my ground. An Uchiha never backs down. This widens her grin as she reaches my nose level and says

"Well you gave that impression with the way you were staring at me earlier. I swear, the look in your eyes could almost be called lust." She was still breathing down my nose. This is really awkward and uncomfortable. But don't go telling her that.

"Hn! don't flatter yourself." I finally say as I turn to walk to class a little too quickly.

It's been an hour since we walked into class, an hour since those pesky fan girls tasked themselves with been pesky. Kakashi is still not here as expected of him. I don't even know why I bother coming to classes. Shikamaru was listening to music which he even looked bored with, that dog boy was being what he was, annoying and Naruto was...

I turned to Naruto and saw him staring at Miruku. De ja vu!

What's going on in that blonde's head? Does he like this Miruku? I thought he said it was, what was that girls name again? Uhm! Ah yes... Hinata. Does he like both of them? Stop it Naruto! You're giving her wrong signals. I think she's being hurt enough for you to add to the list. That dobe can't even see the hurt in her eyes. Or does he? Ugh! Why do I care?

Something happened. There must be a reason behind the awkward way those two are acting.

"Hey Raven boy, are you in or not?" I knew that voice too well. I look up to see everyone's attention on me. They must have been playing a game and I zoned out. For how long? Does it matter? I'm not playing their stupid childish games. As I resolve this in my mind, my look of surprise switches to a glare.

"Well are you?" The black haired hazel eyes girl who had tied her hair in a ponytail asked with irritation creeping into her voice. Huh! She really does hate jerks. I thought I sorted it out that I'm not one. I could maybe feign interest and pipe up the boring class since it seems the teacher won't be here anytime soon. But then again why should?

"Quite bothering Sasuke, bitch. He doesn't want to play." That pink haired banshee said to Miruku with a stern look which she returned with a smirk

"Why? Is he too cool to play?" She asked with a stunting voice, her eyes never wavering from me. I don't like that look in her eyes.

"Yeah! He is. He's not interested in childish stuff like this." The banshee still talking and the black haired girls' grin widened

"Stuff like what? Losing a truth or dare? Now that's childish! I bet he's scared. Bet the Raven hasn't kissed a girl before?" What the hell is she doing? What the fuck is wrong with this girl. What a moron!

"Of course he hasn't. If he's kissing anyone, it will be me." The stupid pink head said blushing. What was she on about? These are crazed girls all over.

"And by the way isn't this forbidden in school?" Pink head talking

"Maybe the great Uchiha is just too chicken to try it." This girl was trying to pull my strings. She was close my desk now and staring down at me as I played a smirk across my face

"Bet you love to kiss me don't you?" I teased her and she rolls her eyes at me and then gives me that scary look again. What was this girl up to?

"Bet you not even a good kisser." How did a boring class turn to be a class about my kissing?

"Of course he is. Sasuke is a great kisser." Shut up banshee!

"Well we won't know that now if he's never kissed anybody before, Pinkette." She reasoned turning to face the banshee and the pink head opened a mouth to say something but was interrupted

"There's only one way to find out." Miruku said and turned suddenly to me and before I could process what she meant, I felt my body stomp on the floor as my chair collapsed and I felt warm lips pressed to mine. MIRUKU WAS KISSING ME!

She used her tongue to explore my lips and when I didn't know what to do; she bit my lips in frustration gaining entrance into my mouth. I just sat there, too surprised as she kissed me and as I started to respond,instincitively gripping her waist and pulling her close to allow the raping of lips deepen. Wake up Uchiha! Wake up! This cannot be happening! But it feels so good. The taste of her lips so exotic and...

"Well, this is interesting..." Shit! Kakashi!

A/N: This is freaking awesome! Another chapter? Didn't think i had it me. Please vote and comment, let me know your thoughts. I'll really love to. Not the best writer but please tell me if i'm doing a good job. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.2K 30
Hinata & Naruto started dating a while after the war. Although they've been together for a long time, they still have a lot of issues to work out. N...
Stay ✓ By marie

Fanfiction

71.1K 2.6K 60
Sasuke Uchiha and Mai Masaki used to be childhood friends. However, after the masscre of Sasuke's clan by the hands of his brother, and the death of...
35.5K 1.8K 37
Sakura Haruno never expected much her first year of high school. After joining the Student Council, she had unknowingly become the object of affectio...
17.3K 799 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...