The Vampire's Special Mate

By Kayla_Raeanne_Woods

Honestly this book is absolute doodoo, and I'll probably never update it again. Read at your own risk XD May... More

I'm a vampires mate. What?
School!
Meeting him.
His Name
Weirdd.
Getting to know him.
Awkward Greeting
What's Going On?
Authors Note
Weird Mall Day
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
Tricky Little Friends
The Day Of Breakfast
The Prank
"Date"
Eavesdropping
The Confusing Truth
My Mother
Friendship
The Transformation?
The Dream
The Arrival
The 'Plan'
The Prophecy
Stop

Dinner

4.4K 169 8
By Kayla_Raeanne_Woods

Hey guys! Guess what! I'm updating 2 days in a row. Yup. I know. Bow down to me.*Hair flip* Well, enjoy.

As I'm sitting down getting ready for my mom to bring out the food I'm talking to Derek's mom. "So, what grade are you in hun?" She asks me.

"I'm a senior in high school." I answered back.

"So is Derek! Have you seen him around school today?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. Maybe a few times."

Then my mom walks out with the food.

*After dinner*

I say good bye to Derek and his mom. My mom started talking about how Derek was a polite young man and she would like to see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
97 21 19
Man and Woman fall in love Man leaves Woman broken hearted. Woman desperately tries to get him back. Both go through stages, trials and agony. Pain...
179K 11.1K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
35.6K 2K 40
Autumn grew up with her father and her little sister grew up with her mother but when their mother died in a fire little Aurora was sent to live with...