The Agents Little Girl

By ClayDay

Hello, I'm Jane Coulson. Wow it sounds like I'm in some kind of a therapy group. Anyways, for a long time I w... More

Grilled Cheese
Nike Swoosh
Appels and Eggs
Sitting Ducks
Blue
Flash Mobs
Bragging
Lucy
You'll Be In My Heart
Heroes
Running
Laughing
Show Off
Sap
Barbie doll
Drinks
UPDATE: I NEED HELP!!
Guess what?

Ginger

7.3K 151 56
By ClayDay

I had fought with my dad to tag along. He of course said 'no' and 'it's to dangerous' but I said that I can't just sit at home and cope with everything I saw, I wanted to keep going. My dad can never win and argument against me. He gives in way to easily. So he gave in and I went with my dad.

We got to a huge boat. Like huge. It had a couple planes on it with a nice runway. It had helicopters flying all over and so many people were on aboard the ship. Fury was one of them, so was Maria.

I followed my dad inside and we came to a place in the ship where it was huge. Almost forty people sat at computers trying to find Barton and Loki. I hoped they would find Barton soon because he was a really good person but when they turned him into that, I don't like thinking about it. In front, most of it was windows and you could see the ocean and the blue sky that was filled with puffy clouds. Fury stood on a little perch that had advanced looking computers. This place was advanced. I'm guessing the bathrooms even had one of those cool hand dryers.

"What's the number?" My dad asked a guy sitting at a computer. My dad put in the numbers as the guys said them. When my dad away and the guy thought nobody was looking, he switched the screen to play Galactica. I chuckled and he turned around quickly.

"Oh, don't worry I won't tell anyone," I whispered. He smiled and went back to his game.

"Are you one of Luchkov thugs?" My dad asked.

"Ya," I heard I a think Russian accent. This guy was an idiot.

"Get me Black Widow on the phone," my dad sternly replied.

"It's for her," we heard the thug say.

A different man was put on the phone. "Who the hell is-"

"You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the women on the phone or I will blow up the block before you get to the lobby," my dad said seriously.

"Daaaanngg!" I whispered. He smiled

"We need you to come in," my dad said after awhile. My dad put it on speaker.

"Are you kidding? I'm working!" The women said. She sounded frustrated and annoyed.

"This takes precedence," My dad said.

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation and this moron is giving me everything,"

"I don't give everything," A man said in a thick Russian accent. I could almost feel the women give a look to the man and I laughed a little louder then I should have.

"Coulson, who is that?" The women asked.

"I'm Jane, Coulson's daughter," I said through the phone.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff,"

"Can I call you Nat?" I asked.

"Sure. I didn't know that Coulson had a daughter," Nat said.

"I didn't know my dad was able to talk to girls," I joked. I looked at my dad who blushed. Nat laughed.

"Can we get back to our conversation?" My dad asked.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now," Nat said.

"Natasha. Barton's been compromised," My dad said. That obviously settled the argument.

"Let me put you on hold," Nat replied after awhile. A second passed by and then I heard grunting and kicking and punching. We just sat by the phone, waiting. "Where's Barton now?"

"We don't know," My dad said.

"But he's alive,"

"We think so. I will brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to get the big guy," My dad said.

"Coulson, you know Stark trusts me as far as he can throw me," Nat said. I wondered what happened there.

"No, I've got Stark. You get the big guy,"

"Bozos moi," Nat said in Russian.

My dad hung up. "I'm going to talk to Steve Rogers. Coulson, talk to Stark and pick up Steve in the morning," Fury ordered. He nodded at my dad and waved at me. I blew him a kiss and laughed. He flashed a smile. It was my mission to have Fury go into a booming laughter, it would be hard, but not impossible.

My dad and I went on one of the planes that was sent for New York City. I've never been to New York but when we got to the beautiful city I had to blink several times because of all of the lights. When we got to the city a light burst from the water had zoomed to a tower that slowly lit up. The last lights to light up was the words that spelt Stark. I could tell this guy was just a bit self absorbed. We landed on top of a different building that was close to the Stark Tower. When we got to the door my dad pulled out his phone and tried to call a number but it was blocked.

"JARVIS get me on the line with Stark," my dad said. "I insist on seeing him."

"I will try my best, sir," A British voice said.

After awhile the voice came back. "I'm sorry but Mr. Stark has closed the line," JARVIS said.

"Sorry about this," my dad said. He opened a control panel and typed in things. Elevator doors opened and my dad pushed an elevator button and called the number again, this time the line got through.

"Stark, we need to talk," I heard a sigh. Suddenly a hologram of Tony Starks Face appeared. I have no idea how he did that.

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message," the man said. He had black hair and had really awesome facial hair. What I noticed was something was glowing from his chest.

"This is urgent," My dad was irritated.

"Then leave it urgently," When he said that, a ding went off and elevator doors opened. My dad hung up and the hologram was gone. Instead, a real version of Tony Stark sat at a table with a ginger who looked about my dads age, probably younger. "Security breach! That's on you," he said pointing at the ginger.

"Mr. Stark," We stepped out of the elevator.

"Phil! Come in!" The ginger exclaimed.

"Phil? Uh, his first name is agent," Tony said in the back round but we all ignored him.

"And who is this?" The lady asked.

"I'm Jane, Coulson's daughter," I said.

"I'm Pepper Pots," she said. She held out her hand and I shook it. Then Pepper nudged Mr. Stark.

"Tony Stark, I didn't know Coulson had a kid," he said.

"I didn't know my dad talked to billionaires," I replied.

"Excuse me, billionaires. I thought I was special, Coulson?" Tony said. I chuckled.

"Well come on in we are celebrating," Pepper said.

"Which is why he can't stay, Jane maybe can, but he can't," Tony sassed. Never in my whole life had I seen so much sass in a top secret type of thing.

"We need you to look this over," My dad said. He held the file out in front of him. "Soon as possible."

"I don't like being handed things," Tony trying to excuse himself.

"That's alright cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade." Pepper said. I liked Pepper, plus she had a great name. She took the file and handed my dad a glass of champagne. Then she traded Tony a file for another glass of champagne. Tony took it and looked defeated. "Thank you."

"Official consultation hours are between eight and five every other Thursday," Tony said as he was walking away.

"This isn't a consultation," my dad said back.

"Is this about the Avengers? Which I... I know nothing about," Pepper said innocently.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn't even qualify," Tony said. I just stood there looking like I knew everything.

"I didn't know that either," Pepper said, easing up on the innocence.

"Yeah, apparently, I'm volatile, self obsessed, don't play well with others," Tony continued.

"That is did know," Pepper said Matter-Of-Factly.

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore," My dad said.

"Whatever," Tony brushes it off. "Mrs. Potts, can I see you a minute?" Pepper quickly ran over to Tony. They quietly whispered some things until Tony spread his arms out and images appeared. Tony and Pepper talked more and my dad and I looked away when Pepper whispered in Tony's ear and his jaw dropped.

"Square deal. It's the last date."

"Work hard," Pepper said. She walked toward us. "So what happened to the cellist?" Pepper asked

"She moved back to Portland," my dad answered.

"Boooo!" Pepper yelled. We stepped in the elevator and the doors closed.

----------------

When we got back to the ship it was late. The stars were out and only some people were still on the computers, the others were sleeping.

I had my own little room, complete with a military looking bed, a small table and a sink. That was about it. My small room was so grey looking that I didn't like to go in it. Suddenly there was a knocking on my door, "Are you all settled?" My dad called threw the wooden door. (I didn't understand wood, they have crazy looking ships and they have wooded doors, pathetic.)

I opened the door to see him still in his business suit. "Yep, shouldn't you be going to bed?" I asked.

"I probably should, just making sure your alright," He answered. He looked sad when he said that because every time he tried to sleep he couldn't. My dad could never fall right to sleep. That is the same with me. My mind whirls and my stupid brain thinks about everything that could possibly be on the Earth before I fall asleep.

"Brush your teeth," I nagged.

"Yep,"

"Wash your face,"

"Yep,"

"Comb you hair," I joked and laughed. He didn't have much hair to comb. My dad laughed. He hugged me tight and kissed me on the forehead. After I lightly hit him on the arm and said, "Sap!"

My dad went to his room and I got ready for bed. Once I was in the covers all nestled up, my mind whirled so I didn't fall asleep for awhile, but I did, but not for long.

I woke up, not in the morning, however. Not in my bed either. I groggily opened my eyes to see a blur. I tried to focus but I couldn't. Then I looked down at my legs, I was running. I was sleep running. I looked back up and things came into focus, I was running around corridors and out and through the kitchen and over a conference table. It wasn't just a sprint, though. It was like I was going at a jet airplane speed. I came to a corridor with people sleeping, then I recognized a Coulson name plate on the door.

I tried to grab the door handle but I missed. Damn it. So my feet took me all around the ship, in a way I was exploring. This is a dream, I thought. Then I went to the main deck area with all of the windows and I rushed around the computers, making papers fly all over the place. "Help!" I called. Fury was standing on his little perch and saw me (or at least he thought it was a human) "Fury!" I yelled.

His face went into shock for a moment and then called agents to help. I was out of the main area by then and raced around the ship again. I came to my dads corridor and once again tried to grab the handle but instead the door swung open and a hand grabbed me. My dad pulled me into his room. It was still a small room so I ran around in circles until I finally slowed down. My dad sat down and took a deep breath.

"You touched the Tesseract," my dad said and I just nodded. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Which part, the part where I can run faster then anyone else or when I touched the Tesseract?" I asked quietly, bowing my head in shame.

"Both," my dad answered. He didn't raise his voice, he never did. He was always patient with me.

Fury ran in to my dads room. "Coulson," he began. But my dad stood up

"Can I talk to you out side, sir?" My dad asked. Fury nodded and went outside and shut the door. I didn't know if they wanted to keep their little talk a secret or not but if they did they might have wanted to talk in quieter voices. I could here the whole conversation through the door.

"Why, sir?" Fury didn't say anything.

"Number 1) Jane is my daughter! She of all people should not go with you! I even told you that the night of the incident. Number 2) Is you know ever since the day you dropped her at my door step, she needed a small kick start to get some kind of powers!" My dads voice was angry but he wasn't yelling. He does that a lot. I was shocked, of course. When I heard all of this I couldn't help but open the door on their conversation.

"You both have some explaining to do," I sternly said. "Dropped at your door step let's start with that,"

So they explained everything. One night, the Tesseract had acted up, it flared and sparked. This is what usually happened with a storm when there is lightning but it was misbehaving more then usual. When the Tesseract came back, it brought a small, little infant. My dad was the first one to step forward and pick me up. They scanned me with their technology and saw that my atoms were a bit of a jumble. They tried to find my mother but when they got to her she was dead. Then they tried my father but he was killed. They had to get me out of the Tesseracts way otherwise it could flare up again and make me very dangerous. So, after all of the tests and scans Fury brought me to my dads and asked to take care of me. He said yes. So when Fury saw me running around it wasn't much of a surprise to him. When I was suppose to visit, I was going to be told all of this, but the Tesseract interfered with my life again. Loki came and blah blah blah I knew all of that. But if that didn't happen I was to train because I was an asset to SHEILD. They figured if it came a time I could work with the Avengers, which I had no idea about. The Avenger Initiative was about extraordinary people coming together to either create something amazing or create a time bomb. They told me about Tony, Nat, Barton, a Doctor Banner, just about everyone that was qualified. When they finished I sat down.

Rough night.

-----/------

JUST A BIT OF STARK AND CRAZY NEWS RIGHT?! I ACTUALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN UNTIL I WROTE IT.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 45
I used to be a sweet little girl, with a loving father. My mother abandoned me a month after I was born, so my father says. But, I'm no ordinary girl...
1.6K 76 35
Nadia never had a normal life. She was raised by Hydra after all. Everyone was addressed by sir or ma'am. She was a soldier, a back-up for the winter...
228K 5.2K 16
My name is Crystal Fury, Nick Fury's daughter. My mother left us when I was five. My father found out that she was living with another man. So, she l...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...