Just Passing By (Reader X Ran...

By AwksomeGirl789

For a long time YOU have been wishing for a season three... And hoped you could escape reality for awhile and... More

> Explain All This Shiz Author!! <
~ The Reason Why ~
. The Arrival .
. Our House?! .
. Acceptance? or Out of Pity? .
. Playing Games with You .
. Date or Tour? .
. The Bash Splash .
. The Tour Begins .
. It's Going Viral .
. Just Normal Awkwardness .
. Trust Me, I'm an Alien .
. Keep Me Awake .
. Because of a New Kid .
.̷ ̴T̷h̷e̴ ̵D̸i̴s̸a̷p̷p̴e̴a̴r̴a̴n̷c̴e̸ ̶o̵f̶ ̴a̵n̸ ̸A̷l̸i̸e̷n̷ ̷.̸
.̶ ̷A̴ ̶R̴e̴s̶c̵u̵e̷ ̶A̸t̶t̴e̴m̷p̷t̵ ̸.̷
~- Reader Participation Time! -~
.̸ ̴S̵ ̶T̵ ̴A̴ ̴N̸ ̸K̶ ̵E̶ ̴D̵ ̷.̴
E̶͕͐ͅr̶̢̯̽ŕ̸͍͔̈́ö̸̳̖́r̸͖̃ ̴̭̉4̶̮̘͑0̵̢͔̔̋0̸̜̹̀̚ ̸̗͋(̶͚̀͗1̶̡̰̍̚9̵͕͋.̸̱͇̓5̶̿͜)̷̣̈͒
.̰̹̱̄̃̾̈́͜Ḣḙ̬̺͗́̓r̡̢̭̽̽̉ ̺͔͊̑F̜̂a̤̳̞̐̓͌d̢̥̥̹́̾̂̓i̯͘n͌g̮̠͂͞ ̯̓W͚͛o̟̪͂̄ȓ̹̲̚d̊s
.̸͙̊ ̷A̵̲̒ ̷̪̎M̸̥̐i̶n̸̿o̸͊r̴̭͗ ̷͇̓S̵̭̄e̷t̸̊b̶̝̄a̶̬̎c̶̠͗k̸ .̴͋
.̷ ̴H̵i̸s̷ ̶F̵i̸n̴a̴l̷ ̵W̴o̷r̴d̸s̸ ̵.̷
.̸̲͒ ̷͓̪̆Ḃ̵̨̀ä̴͇̜́ď̵̦͙̌ ̴̲͝E̶̺̟͠n̸̜̙͝ḋ̷̘̜̀ ̸̝͑̓.̶͓̱̂̐
~ Continue? ~
. Restart .
. A Moment's Peace .
. Truth Comes To Show .

. The Tour Cancelled .

1.7K 61 18
By AwksomeGirl789

•--Randy's POV--•
After we ate those delicious gravy fries, I carried her once more and I decided to rest for awhile at the tallest building I could find.

"Is this part of the tour?" (Y/n) said with smile as she walks near the ledge, then sat at the banister.

"Nah, just resting." I replied as I sat beside her, but not too close. I looked at her as she looked up the sky and her (e/c) eyes reflected some of the star's sparkles.
I felt my inside melting the more I looked at her and how her hair was blown by the wind. Even though it was night, Norrisville was still busy. Multiple lights from different buildings surrounded us.

My gaze dropped as she looked at me.

"Hey," (Y/n) spoke. "Would you save me if... I was in trouble?"

I looked up from the ground, back to her. "Y-Yeah.. Of course I would. What kind of hero wouldn't save a damsel in distress?"

"Promise?"

I kneeled down and bowed my head. "I promise."

She laughs as I get up and sat back again on the banister.

"I really appreciate that you're showing me around..." (Y/n) suddenly got up and steps on the ledge of the banister. "It's a dream come true."

I felt my face warming up.

Even though this was completely dangerous, I stood up and stepped on the banister as well. I stood in front of her, took the both of her hands and rested them on my hands. Her face was shocked as the color red spread across her cheek.

"(Y/n).." I began. "I... Uh..."

I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence cause suddenly, some robot apes came. All in all there were four of them.

Great job ruining the moment, Mcfist!

"Capture the alien." One robo ape said as the other two started charging towards us.

I made a stance and was ready to attack them when I felt (Y/n)'s hand rested on my shoulder. I looked at her and her face only showed one emotion.

Fear.

I've never seen her so terrified. "Don't worry, (Y/n). I got you-..."

Suddenly, one of the apes landed its fist on my face which sent me flying to the right. I managed to stop myself from falling of the ledge. I looked at (Y/n) and she was surrounded with two robot apes, slowly walking towards her.

And she was in trouble. One step back, she'll fall.

The robot ape that had punched me came charging at me again. I had one thing on my mind, and it was saving (Y/n). I evaded some of the attacks and quickly draw out my sweet ninja sword and ended the robot with one slash. I ran for the other robot and landed a few punches then finally slicing it in half.

"Sorry, gotta split."

I draw my attention to (Y/n) and she had a look that made me nervous. She first looked below as if to see where she was about to fall then mouthed two words that made me gulped hard.

"Catch me."

That's the last thing (Y/n) said as she took one step back and disappeared from my sight.
As my heart raced, I ran and jumped off the ledge without hesitation.
Looks like the robot apes had the same idea as they quickly climbed down the building. It was a race to reach (Y/n), who was falling to her death.

"Ninja-scarf!" I shouted as I grabbed my scarf and threw the other end at her. She tried to reach out for the scarf as it went closer.

Just as the scarf was about wrap around her waist, a robot ape was already beside her and managed to catch her. I gasped as I went pass her and the robot apes went up and disappeared into the night with (Y/n) in their possession.

As I was about to fall to my death, I grabbed my ninja scarf once again and threw it at a lamppost near me which made me land safely. I heard her fading screams, pleading to let go of her and yelling for my aid.

I cursed at Mcfist under my breath. I don't know why you've taken her, but I'm coming to take her back.

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
My heart raced faster and faster as I realized that this was all real. I could get really hurt.
I wasn't like any of the characters here that when they get smashed to a wall or like when Randy gets hit by these robots, it wouldn't have any effect on him physically. He doesn't have any scars from his previous battles with Mcfist.

What happens if died in here? Will I go back to reality? Or will I really... die?

"Escaping is futile." The robot ape said while he carried me with his metal arm around my body. It jumped from building to building and I perfectly know where we're going.

Mcfist's tower. Or more like Mcfist's pyramid.

Suddenly, a spray can came out of his arm right in front of my face. I wondered what will it do but I figured that I should probably hold my breath in case of..
Suddenly, It sprayed something on my face. I caught a whiff of it and I instantly felt drowsy.

My body weakened as I tried to fight the urge to close my eyes. I saw us entering Mcfist's tower and someone wearing lab coat walked and stopped in front of me.

Then, I blacked out.

- Moments later -

I groaned as I felt my brain spinning. I sat up from the floor and my vision was blurry. When it finally adjusted, I couldn't believe where I was.
I was in Viceroy's laboratory. I looked from left to right, looking if anyone was around. Metalic walls
held the room and broken robot parts were scattered everywhere. No one was here.
I realized that I was in some kind of cage that was mounted on the wall.
The space inside was kinda small and it looks the bars of this cage isn't activated yet.

I could just easily step outside and escape this whole cage thingy.

Before I could even step outside, electricity went through my veins and throughout my body as I winced in pain. It wasn't that bad but hurt like touching a socket with your hands wet.

I fell to the floor, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, I see you're awake."

I whipped my head up and saw someone I never though I'd see.

"Viceroy.." I breathed out as my eyes went wide. Shoot, I shouldn't have said that. He was standing in front of me, just outside this cage.

He looks stunned. "Hmmm.. Looks like this alien is smarter than I thought. Yes, I am Viceroy. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)."

I didn't know what to say. I just nodded back.

Viceroy continued. "It looks weird how you look very much like a human."

THAT'S BECAUSE I AM A HUMAN!

I stood up even though I felt my knees wobble. "What do you want from me?"

He held out a switch and pressed a button, making a beep sound. "Come with me."

I felt hesitant about stepping outside the cage but seeing that this is my opportunity to escape.
So, I did step out and I didn't feel any shock went through me.

"If I were you, I wouldn't think about escaping." He warned as I followed through the desks that were filled with papers and chemicals that glowed brightly. Future plans that was supposedly take the ninja down.
I looked around some more and seems like there were no way to go except that large door or the huge window that acted as a wall to the outside.

I felt something heavy on my wrist. I looked at it closer and it was a metal ring bracelet that glowed neon blue. I wondered what this was and started poking it.
Suddenly, I felt another shock just like before but as soon as I moved my hand away from the bracelet, it stopped.

"Yes, I could shock you in command but when you touch it, it'll still shock you." Viceroy said as he stopped in front of a metallic table.
I took a closer look and it looks like it was made to hold someone down.

Someone like.. me.

I took a step backwards, filled with fear and not knowing what he'll do to me.

"Don't make this hard for me. I only want to run some tests on you." He said as he snapped his hands and suddenly robot apes appeared out of no where.
Big metal hands wrapped me from behind as it carried me closer to the table. I frantically shouted for help hoping Randy will burst in and save the day.

My breathing was cut short when they held me down across on the table. My heart raced even more when metal clamps came out of the table. Two for my feet, two for my wrists, one for my waist and the last one on my neck.
Even though I know its impossible, I tried to get up. My chest was going up and down really fast as I saw Viceroy holding up an empty injection, the needle was freaking long. The metal table started to move and I was now vertically placed.

"Just a little sample." Viceroy smirked as he brought that needle near my arm.

At this point, I'm just gonna tell the truth to avoid all of this.

"What?!" I breathe out. "I'm not.. I'm not an alien!" I confessed, raising my voice.

He froze. For a second, I thought he believed me. "Impossible. A human cannot withstand crashing all the way from the sky to the ground and walk away."

He has a point. I don't understand it either.

"But I swear! I'm not an alien!"

"Oh shush! Let's get this over with."

I shut my eyes as I gave up on the thought that Randy won't save me.

Suddenly, the glass shattered. "Smoke bomb!"

I felt hope rose up inside of me that Randy really had come to my rescue. Half of the room was filled with red smoke. When the smoke cleared out, the Ninja could be seen holding his sword.

"Let her go, Viceroy." His eyes burned with anger.
Randy's voice was different. He sounded dead serious as he spoke that sentence.

"Of course." Viceroy began as he raised his glasses. "Right after this."
I shut my eyes close and screamed in pain as I felt the needle went through my skin. I felt my blood being taken.
It felt even worse when he pulled the needle out of my arm.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Viceroy said as he hid the injection that was filled with my blood, inside his lab coat. He then proceeded to ran past me.
The next thing I knew all the robot apes exploded and I saw the Ninja running past me, chasing Viceroy.

After what felt like an eternity, I heard footsteps. I felt scared as it got closer and closer but then the Ninja popped up.

"Hey.." The ninja greeted. I smiled back thinking I've never been so glad to see him.

"Okay, so... Don't move.." Ninja said as he took a step back.

What does he mean don't move? Its not like I can move any-...

Ninja raised his sword and looked like he was about to strike me. I froze and shut my eyes close as I heard the metal clamps being sliced in half.

"You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes slowly and there weren't any metal clamps to hold me down. I got up and rubbed my wrists and especially, my neck.
It feels like I've worn a collar for dogs that was tightly secured. So this is what dogs feel like.
Even the neon bracelet was in half.

I got off from the metal table and even though I could only see Randy's sapphire blue eyes, I knew something was bothering him.
I wanted to say something but then he swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style. The Ninja sprinted and we jumped out the window hole he created earlier.
He didn't stop jumping from building to building until the Mcfist tower was out of sight.
I fell silent and he didn't say anything until..

"I'm taking you home."

"But... What about the tour?"

Randy ignored my question. He just focused on trying to get me home safely.

•--Randy's POV--
I opened her window and (Y/n) went inside first.

When she sat at her bed, I couldn't take it anymore.

"A-Are you alright?!" I blurted out looking at her if she had scratches but the only I could see was her left arm kinda swelling. She hid her arm and gave me weak smile.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said no."

I cursed myself for not protecting her.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)." I said with a heavy tone as I sat at the end of her bed. "So much for being a hero right?"

We sat in silence for awhile until I felt a movement on the bed. I ignored it thinking it was just nothing until...

I felt a pair of arms wrap on stomach while something warm was resting on my back.
My heart raced and my face went red as I realized that (Y/n) (L/n) was giving me bear hug. She rested her chin on my shoulder, our faces touching on the side.

I tried my best to control my breathing since she could feel it. I could fight off monsters and robots but I couldn't handle a hug?

What more if she tries to ki-...

"If it still counts, I think you're a great hero. You saved me didn't you? That's what matters now." She spoke softly.

I gulped hard. "Y-Yeah..."

"I am hurt but it'll heal. Don't blame yourself."

I just nodded back.

After that, she released me from her arms.

I looked at her and she seems more flustered than I am.

"Good N-Night, Ninja and thank you." (Y/n) said as she gets up from her bed averting her eyes, as she covers her mouth with her hand afterwards.

"Goodnight." I said looking away and jumping out the window.

-~ 3rd Person's POV ~-
As the Ninja went out of (Y/n)'s window, (Y/n) fell to the floor sitting. One thing ran through her mind and she couldn't even comprehend that she did that.

For (Y/n) had just hugged someone that had fictionally existed.

Randy had the same though as he went inside his room and took off his mask.

An alien had hugged her and it looks like his feelings for her had grew even more so when she hugged him.
He plopped down on his bed with his fist clenching his chest, trying to clam himself down.

Although, a question popped up inside his head.

What am I supposed do with (Y/n)'s blood?

He took the injection out of his pocket and examined it. It was red just like a normal human being's blood.
Randy half expected that her blood was neon green or something that flew in the dark.

Then, another thought crossed his mind.

What if she's human like us?

********************************

BAM! ANOTHER CHPTR PUBLISHED!

sorry it took so long though. I have just realized that writing four books at the same time is freaking hard lol

The many joys of being a writer, right?

Anyway...

The tour was a disaster thanks to Viceroy's attempt in getting your blood. And looks like Randy forgot to bring Howard his gravy fries. Randy seems to suspect something....

Will there be another tour?

What will Randy do to your blood?

Will Howard ever forgive Randy????

See ya on the next chpt ya cookies!

~ Author-Chan :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc