Capturing A Runaway Heart [Da...

By -bokuto-keiji-

So it was me all along. The thing destroying their perfect relationship. Boy X Boy Credits to cover artist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 4

3.4K 113 45
By -bokuto-keiji-

*Suga's POV*
I wake up sometime around mid-afternoon. Not feeling that hungry, I just grab a cupcake in the fridge, something Daichi had bought for me yesterday. Slapping myself on both cheeks to prevent some stupid thoughts from entering my mind, I roll my sleeves and start to make some cookies for little Rei.

As evening I approaches, I look up from the tin of cookies I now hold in my hands, smiling in satisfaction at the different shapes. Rei will surely like it! I keep some for myself in a separate container. Grabbing the necessities and the tin of cookies, I head downstairs. I take a few stalks of lillies and some carnations, neatly wrapping them. Then, I set off for Daichi's house. A terrace house down the street.

Yui welcomes me warmly as she opens the door. I pass her the bouquet of flowers and the tin of cookies. She smiles at me so brightly. Guilt once again creeps up my heart.

"Where's Daichi?" I look around, then realising that the man of the family isn't around. "He went to the supermarket to get groceries." "Ah...I see. How's Rei? Does she miss me?" I give Yui a playful look.

Instead of replying, Yui points at my neck. "Congrats on getting a girlfriend!" She gives me a quick hug. "Wait. What?" She retracts back, puzzlement written all over her face, "That hickey...on your neck."

"Wait. What?! Um...That...that was from a one night stand. I forgot to cover it up when I came out. Don't tell Daichi. I somehow managed to conceal it from him yesterday with a high neck shirt. If it somehow gets to him, I will never hear the end of his nagging then." I stare at Yui with the most pitiful expression I can muster to support my lie. "Hahaha. I won't tell Dai-chan. Your secret is safe with me. You should really settle down though, playing around isn't too good." She gives me a wink. "But...Miss Right hasn't reached out to me yet." The lie rolls off my tongue almost naturally. I fake a pout. "I'm sure you'll find her soon." She gives me a pat on my back and goes off the find a vase for the flowers. I smile mildly and button my shirt all the way up, glad that I chose a collar shirt even on this hot summer's day.

Just then, Rei crawls out, babbling. Our conversation is forgotten as we entertain ourselves with the adorable two-year old. She does like the cookies, for which I'm glad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
126K 7.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 57K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...