My Overprotective Brothers

By Mari_Kerry

4 Older brothers 2 loving parents And are all overprotective of me... My name is Amber and this is my story... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ!

10.1K 156 78
By Mari_Kerry

ERGENT DISCLAIMER TO ALL READERS!

I am tired of reading comments about how people think the book is too much and how the relationship between Amber and her brothers is extremely wrong and gross.

Well if you think that STOP READING!

I want to make this very clear for everyone reading...

If you think the book is weird and you don't like it. STOP READING IT!

If you think the brothers are too much and you don't like their intense possessiveness. STOP READING IT!

I don't want to keep reading comments like "WTF this is so weird!" and "This is sooooo wrong and fucked up!" because this is what I intended for the story to be like.

This is a story about four brothers that are EXTREMELY overprotective and way more possessive than a normal brother should be.

I politely want to tell everyone to stop reading my book and read something else that isn't as "weird" as this.

If you still want to continue reading this book, please accept the fact that these brothers are very possessive so we can move on from this.

I'm really bad at expressing my appreciation to people so I'm just going to say this... 

Thank you to all the readers that express your love for my book in the comments or PM, I really appreciate every single one of you! and whenever I see a comment spreading your love for the book and characters, it really warms my heart and pushes me to keep updating frequently. 

My rant is over now and a new chapter coming is coming up soon. Soz for the wait!

Thank you

-Mari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 5.5K 19
Rosalyn isn't your usual 11 year old, she is smart really smart Which is basically what she used when her parents were always gone since the young a...
7.3K 113 20
A thirteen year old girl named Rose Thornton was homeless at age eleven after her parents were killed in a car crash. Nobody cared to give her money...
171K 3.2K 59
( Finished 🎉 ) ( Age gap ) Jasmine Ross is a 4 year old girl. She kind, sweet, gentle and beautiful, but dose not have a good childhood, she been ab...
92.5K 1.1K 47
Three overprotective, famous elder brothers? Check. Being Adopted? Check. Having a mysterious past? Check. Elite Gymnastics and Music? Check. Bei...