Celestial High

By Souma_Spiritus

So, now they are in Highschool as 2nd years, how will Miku, Mikuo, Luka, Kaito, Kaiko, Gumi, Piko, Rinto, Len... More

Celestial High
Chapter One - The Student
Chapter Two - The Ruins
Chapter Three - The New Year festival
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Preparing for Departure
Chapter 6 1/2 - Author's Note

Chapter Six - Departure

46 3 6
By Souma_Spiritus

⊂((・x・))⊃ Third Person POV ⊂((・x・))⊃

As Len and Kaito leave, everyone they know, Xena, Miku, Mikuo, Luka, Kaiko, Gumi, Piko, Rinto, Lenka, and Rin had already packed up and ready to go as well.

"What are you doing here?" Len asks.

"We're coming with you two, I don't trust Kaito will take care of you." Miku says.

"I'm totally trustworthy!" Kaito says in objection.

"Well, you're not going to stop is going with you two." Kaiko says.

"Hey Len, back me up!" Kaito says.

"I figured this may happen. You can do whatever you guys see fit." Len says, sighing.

"Well, our big quest starts now!" Piko says.

"Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now." Kaito says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...