Something Worth Saving

By sandiwardbooks

Available now in trade paperback, ebook and audiobook! Find SOMETHING WORTH SAVING on Amazon, Barnes & Noble... More

A Little About Something Worth Saving

Something Worth Saving

68 10 7
By sandiwardbooks

Lily and Charlie are best friends: a boy and his cat. So when Lily sees Charlie's bruises and realizes someone is hurting him, she is determined to get to the bottom of things. Who would do something so terrible? But Lily is up against many challenges in trying to get her family to focus on Charlie.

Lily thinks Mom's new boyfriend is charming, but he's also a stranger. Kevin, the oldest boy, is falling apart because he misses his dad, who was kicked out months earlier. Victoria, the middle child, has a cruel boyfriend who Lily despises and suspects may be Charlie's bully.

Most strangely, why is Dad carrying his gun, even when he's off-duty?

Sometimes, in a family, it's hard to know where the threat really lies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.3K 15
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
288K 22K 35
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
59.9K 2.5K 16
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
78.9K 6K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...