Hostage - boyxboy

By KAWN131313

When a rich teenager gets kidnapped for ransom by the boss of the mafia and his slightly attractive but intim... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9 ( sexual)
Part 10

Need help

2.2K 43 7
By KAWN131313

Dear readers

I have been very absent on this website and the truth is that writing stories just hasn't been working out for me anymore. I have a lot on my mind and this story kinda triggers me for reasons unknown to me.
I don't want this book to stop so I do have an idea in mind where people can help me write the continuation of the story. Just send me a message if you wanna work with me and you can write the story and basically have the rights to the story and I will proofread it and also help you with ideas. I will tell you what my ideas were for the rest of the story.

Thx everyone
Xx
Kenna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.5K 25
What will happen if mafia man take his revenge on innocent boy who didn't even dare to kill an ant but get tortured by the mafia man who is blind by...
357K 12.8K 25
A boy who is not accepted by his family has a rough time when going out. Family, friends, and his mate find him in a tough situation. Can they save h...
111K 3.6K 19
When a police guard catches a young boy shoplifting food, a little trouble breaks out when he realises that the boy is his old dead best friends son...
114K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...