In the Spotlight » Holland

By acreativeblur

❝ baby direct it, name in the credits, like the movies...click click click, and post! ❞ tom holland x oc real... More

0
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

1

15K 244 127
By acreativeblur

lilia's foot nervously tapped against the carpet she was standing on. her body was leant against the backside of her chair, and she was dressed in the same blue sweater she'd worn to every audition for the project so far. her eyes traced over the faces of three other girls nervously sitting in the waiting room with her, and she tried not to focus too much on the fact that they looked so much like her. she wondered if they were better actresses, she wondered if they were prettier. she wondered if they were what they wanted, and that maybe they wouldn't like her.

one would think lilia was used to the process of auditioning. she'd been included in countless casting hunts, and none of it was new to her. she knew she was talented, and she knew she had to strength to take on any project, but this time was different. she'd managed to make it through an audition and four callbacks, but now the process was getting even more stressful.

it was the day of the chemistry read, which meant that lilia was patiently waiting in a room of a few potential castings, and they were all up for the same part she was. there were a few boys sat in the room with her as well, and she wondered which one she would be paired up with next. she'd already auditioned with two of them, and she was anxiously awaiting for the casting director to either call her back in with another actor, or politely send her home. she hoped it was the first option.

as if her thoughts were being projected out loud, the door swung open, and one of the casting agents stepped out, holding her clipboard. she cleared her throat, and all the people waiting sat up and listened closely as the two people who had previously been inside walked out. "can i please have lilia rowland and tom holland? this will be the last audition of the day, so if the rest of you would like to leave, feel free to."

lilia immediately stood up, tightly holding onto her script as she made her way into the room. the casting agent and the person named 'tom holland' followed her, and once again, lilia stood face to face with the other casting director, who was seated next to the two directors of the film. nervous jitters racked her body, and she tried her best to suppress them.

she stood in front of the camera, the bright lights shining on her face, and the boy came and stood next to her. she looked over to see which one he was, getting a good look at tom. his eyes instantly met hers, and she quickly noticed how cute she thought he was. not bad, she thought to herself.

"i'm tom." he introduced, extending his hand and giving a warm grin as the directors talked about the last audition, purposely giving the two actors in front of them time to get comfortable. "but you can also call me starving, i forgot to eat lunch before i came."

"lilia." she smiled back and shook his hand, raising her eyebrows at the peculiar way he spoke. "nice accent."

"you too. australian?" he asked, even though he already knew. many people knew who lilia rowland was, and he was familiar with her work on disney and freeform, and even her upcoming movie with fox.

she nodded her head. "that's right."

"alright, let's get this thing rolling. we're going to start with scene three, lilia has the first line." the casting director announced, and everyone sitting at the table shuffled their papers around.

lilia flopped through her script as she and tom took places. she found the scene, read her first line, and then let out a nervous breath. it was time to leave all fears with lilia and become the character. "everything okay?"

"oh, uh, yeah, it's just aunt may. she needs me home," tom said, and the both of them abandoned their accents to take on an american tone. "i don't have to go if you don't want me to—"

"no, no, family is important," lilia shook her head. "besides, we've been working our tails off all week. i think we're at a good stopping point."

tom smiled and nodded, and lilia made sure that her eyes analyzed him. "thanks, scout. i appreciate it."

lilia finally felt herself begin to relax. hearing her character's name was a good reminder to stay in the scene, and she easily blocked out the lights shining on her and the scribbling of the casting agent's notes and the eyes of the directors. she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on her hips, "i'll email you anything else i find, yeah?"

"yes," tom answered, and he scratched the back of his neck, letting his own character's natural awkwardness take over. there was a pause, and then, "so, um, will i see you tomorrow?"

"tomorrow's saturday." lilia blatantly answered, shaking her head.

"i know." tom said.

lilia's eyes widened, and she took a moment to process what he was saying. "oh."

the embarrassment and nervousness quickly flashed across tom's face as he studied the girl in front of him. honestly, just her alone was enough to fluster him, and it didn't help that he was already playing a dorky character. "yeah there's, um, this cool burger place near my apartment and, um, i think you'd like it. we don't have-you-don't have to go if you don't want. i just thought—"

lilia quickly cut him off, letting herself blush and smile at his words. she took a step forward, feeling the space between them tighten, and his eyes poured into her own. "i'd love to."

his eyes widened, and he nervously stuttered. "r-really?" when she nodded, he continued, letting out a happy sigh. "okay, awesome! i can-uh-text you what time?"

"sure thing." lilia confirmed.

tom grinned even wider, and lilia could feel her own heart pick up a little at his smile. she blamed it on the character. "i'll see you tomorrow then, scout."

"bye, peter." lilia told him, and the two actors shared another sweet pause, both looking into each other's eyes before tom turned and walked off camera. lilia made sure to act as if she was watching him go, and then she smiled to herself, staying in character until she heard her cue to stop.

"scene." one of the directors said, and lilia turned to face the table, tom coming back up to stand beside her. the directors' gazes couldn't be ripped from the two actors; they were absolutely in love with the both of them.

they thanked them for coming in, politely dismissing them, and lilia and tom said good job to one another before they went their separate ways.

they both had felt something in that audition room, but just used their job as an excuse. it was a chemistry read after all, they were supposed to feel something. it wasn't a big deal, they told themselves.

but soon, they'd realize that the audition was only the beginning of the story of lilia and tom.

• • •

lilialand followed tomholland2013

tomholland2013 followed lilialand

• • •

News
"A STORM IS COMING" MARVEL'S LATEST PROJECT HAS BEEN REVEALED
by Kim Masters
April 17, 2015, 6:28am PDT

Ever since the booming success of Ant-Man, Marvel fans have been anxiously awaiting what will come next from the studio. Yesterday, new broke that Marvel will be kicking off "Phase Three" with a movie that no one was expecting, but that everyone's now wants: Electric Siren.

Never heard of Electric Siren? We don't blame you. The character has never been portrayed outside of the comics, but the world is quickly falling in love with her. Her real name is Scout Paxton, and she is a high school girl who, after undergoing a freak accident involving the murder of her parents, develops electrokinesis and aquakinesis powers.

This movie will be like nothing we've ever seen. In the comics, and will include a retelling of Spider-Man's origin story based off the comic series 'The Spider and the Siren' that Stan Lee wrote in the seventies! It will include characters we are familiar with, but focus on the birth of a different heroine.

The hero is unlike any other we've heard of, and this leads us to the dying question of: Who will be lucky enough to play her?

Marvel didn't keep us guessing for long. It was announced alongside the movie title that the actress portraying Scout Paxton is none other than Disney's sweetheart, Lilia Rowland.

Lilia Rowland earlier this year at the premiere of Ant-Man. According to inside sources, she had already snagged the role of Scout by this point.

The 20 year-old is best known for the Teen Beach Movie franchise and her work on Freeform's The Fosters. She also has a role in Fox Studios' teen romance film Tattooed Hearts, which is set to be released in three months. It is safe to say that Lilia is Hollywood's latest rising star!

According to the Russo Brothers, the directors of Electric Siren, filming has already begun, and more 'secrets' will be revealed soon.

Are you excited for Marvel's Electric Siren? We know we are.

To read more stories like this, subscribe to The Hollywood Reporter.

• • •

[ CODY FORGOT HIS CONDOM ]

Kathryn: Fig Newton
Cody: Little Spoon
Rebel: Wombat
Katherine: Kit Kat
Colton: Baby Cakes

Fig Newton
IJJJJHH
LILIA
HDJEBDND
LILY
OAWLKENE

Lilia
WHAT

Little Spoon
IJJJJHH
LILIA
HDJEBDND
OAWLKENE

Lilia
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS
DOING?!

Little Spoon
idk i'm just doing
whatever kathryn does

Fig Newton
SHUT IT CHRISTIAN
LILIA
ELECTRIC SIREN
WOWOWOWOW

Baby Cakes
WHAT IS GOING ON

Kit Kat
WHAT IS HAPPENING

Wombat
WHY ARE WE TALKING
IN ALL CAPS THIS IS
VERY AGGRESSIVE

Fig Newton
LILIA IS GONNA BE
THE ELECTRIC SIREN
MARVEL
ELECTRIC SIREN

Little Spoon
WHAT

Baby Cakes
NO WAY

Fig Newton
I AM SHOOK

Lilia
HAHAH I LITERALLY
JUST FOUND OUT THIS
MORNING AND ITS ALREADY
ALL OVER THE NEWS

Fig Newton
IT SHOULD BE
THIS IS SO EXCITING
PLEASE INTRODUCE ME
TO CHRIS EVANS

Wombat
Chris Evans???
DADDY

Baby Cakes
who else is cast?!
wait, katherine, you
auditioned for a part
right??

Kit Kat
I did!!! Idk
if I got it, but
wouldn't that be
so fun???
Lilia, put in a good
word for me!

Lilia
you know i will!
but its not up to me.
if  it was, i'd
definitely cast you.

Little Spoon
THIS IS SO EXCITING
IM SHITTING MYSELF

Wombat
Nice, Cody!

• • •

marvelstudios followed lilialand

[ • • • ]

i hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of 'in the spotlight'. let me know what you think! this is gonna be a light hearted fanfic, a lot happier than 'masked hearts' trust me. by the way, the group chat is her and her "co-stars" of 'tattooed heart'. stay tuned for the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.7K 121
❝ 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼...
63.6K 2K 39
❝my heart is so full of you i can hardly call it my own❞ in which lilah angelo and tom holland slowly fall in love, learning every little detail abou...
583K 13.5K 53
" 𝐨𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬.. 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 " "𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚�...
2.7M 50.3K 83
@junerhodes: my mood rn is peter when tony takes his suit off him :( @tomholland1996: I can relate to this this interaction doesn't feature in the...