A Viking's Catch (Book One of...

By foreverhopeful

When Vikings are seen off the shore of a small town in Ireland, seventeen year old, Clare, is determined to d... More

Author's Note and Update
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note on Criticism

55.8K 1.2K 187
By foreverhopeful

Spoiler Alert!!!

Let me make myself entirely clear. I do NOT tolerate negative criticism that will not help my style of writing, structurally or grammatically. Instead, use positive critiquing. I just deleted like 20 comments because people criticized my works instead of critiquing it with STRUCTURAL CRITICISM.

DO NOT ASSUME THINGS ABOUT MY BOOK. If you have any questions about Roald being a, "Creepy, molesting, sick, kidnapper." then please message me about it and your concerns.

And for all of you who remained patient and read through my book while biting your tongues, THANK YOU!!!

Best,

Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 112 24
After her family is killed, Aksel is determined to love and protect Reidun. Can he really do that in the Viking world where there is no real law jus...
49.4K 1.2K 27
Shaylee had nothing more to lose when she sneaked into a boat and left her homeland Ireland for good. She had burned all the bridges behind her, and...
30.5K 912 20
*I don't own any of the Viking characters!* Princess Lir was sent to Wessex to observe the heathens that came to avenge the death of their father. Li...
2.4M 120K 39
The last thing Liam Mcyntire expected to find in his barn one cold February morning, was a half-starved , frozen-solid woman. She's covered in bruise...