Minus Something Great (Sequel...

By FairyDreams_24

Angelica has finally turned eighteen, and found her place in the One Direction household. Back on tour the la... More

Minus Something Great (Sequel to Adopted By One Direction)
Chapter 1: Who Said I Wasn't Happy?
Chapter 2: "Harold!"
Chapter 3: This Isn't My Family
Chapter 5: It's A Girl
Chapter 6: My Something Great [FINAL CHAPTER]

Chapter Four: Like A Brother

683 33 9
By FairyDreams_24

Hello, Jordan here. I'm really sorry we haven't posted in forever :( we've both been super busy and I haven't had much inspiration to write...

But here's a new chapter finally! :D

By the way, everything written between the two "*" is written by Bekah because I suck and made her write this for me :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nialls POV~

Have you ever seen something that you liked so much that'd you do anything to get it? And then as soon as you get it some jackass swings in and snatches it right from under you? That's exactly what is happening now. I have been after Angelica since she came home the first time. I have been there for her through everything and still she chose Harry. And then when he up and broke her heart she came running to me, and I thought I could make her happy, make her forget Harry and I would finally get what I've been trying to get all this time... But like always it never turns out that way.

I stood at the back of the bus, glaring out the window. This is the one time I hate the fact that this whole back panel is window. Outside I watched Angelica and Harry talking, and being friendlier than I'd like. I clench my fist as Harry backs her up against the bus and out of my view. Shaking my head I backed away from the window and headed to my bunk. Pushing past Zayn.

"Whoa, hey mate, you alright?" He asked and I just shook my head before swiftly climbing up into my bunk and shutting my curtain.

~Louis' POV~

"Angie? Where are you?" I called out the bus door, seeing as she never came in after us. She comes running up the side of the bus just as I poke my head out. She bounces up to me and gives me a small smile and a hug. "Hey babe, where were you?"

"Sorry dad, I was talking to Harrys mum and then I went to put something in my bag." She said with a shrug and I nodded leading her inside. "Have you gotten hold of mum yet? I... I really need to apologize to her..." She asked looking down.

"No, not yet... She won't answer any of our calls or texts, I don't even know where she is right now..." I sighed rubbing my eyes. I have been trying to call El since we finished dealing with Harry, and still no answer. "I've sent a couple of guards out to find her but no luck yet... I'm hoping she'll find our hotel before we have to leave."

"We won't leave without her will we?!" She gasps and I sighed. "We can't!"

"It's not up to us Angie... I'm sorry... We can't stop, as much as I want to, we can't pause tour to go find her." I said sadly and she frowned at me before walking back towards the bunks.

I sighed and walked over to the couch, laying down as Harry walked in. He stood against the counter across from me and we stared at each other. Neither of us saying a word as we just stared.

"Louis..."

"Harry..."

"Um.. How have you been?"

"Oh you know, the normal. Comforting my heart broken daughter everyday just puts me in the best mood, you know?" I replied sarcastically glaring at him and he sighed looking down.

"I'm sorry Lou... I really am. I didn't realize it at the time, but I overreacted. I should have talked to you all before jumping to conclusions and doing what I did. I know a sorry won't make you forgive me any but it's the best I can do. I would really like another chance, and I'm willing to wait as long as I have to."

*"You're right Harry," I replied as the boy's face lit up with a bright smile. "A sorry won't make me forgive you." Harry's smile fell, and I reveled in the small victory. "Let's get one thing straight Harry. Stay away from my family. You destroyed Angie, and I won't let you do it again. Niall is who I approve of; not you."

"What does Niall have that I don't?" Harry pouted.

"He's not a miserable little loser like you," I shot back moving towards the back of the bus my fingers already dialing El's phone number from memory.

"We're sorry. The number you have dialed cannot be reached. Please hang up and try again," the robotic voice spoke through the phone as I sighed.

Where are you El?

[ANGELICA'S POV]

Things had been awkward ever since Harry was back on the bus. We had all decided to watch a movie for the sake of nothing better to do. I sat on one end of the bus' couch next to Niall while Harry sat on the floor in a corner away from everyone else. No one wanted anything to do with him.

Well...maybe that isn't exactly right. Maybe there was one person who seemed to be okay with him.

"Hazza want some popcorn?" Zayn asked holding the bowl out to Harry. "It's your favorite. With that cheese powder stuff."

"N--no thanks," Harry stuttered. "I'm okay."

"Come on Hazza," Zayn cajoled him. "If you don't eat Niall will eat everything."

"Fuck you Zayn!" Niall shot back throwing a pillow at his head. "I don't eat everything!"

"My hair!" Zayn called out jokingly. "Someone find me a mirror stat!" We all burst out laughing at that one finally relaxing. For just a minute there it was like old times. No drama. No crazy love triangles. No hidden pregnancies. We were just a family like always. Why couldn't we have that back? It was like someone pressed some crazy drama button.

"Why don't I go make more popcorn since we are almost out," I suggested grabbing the bowl and racing for the kitchen before anyone could protest. I needed a minute to breathe. I knew i was the source of all the tension in that room. If I wasn't here then they could finally be happy and friends again.

But how exactly could I disappear?

"Angie?" Niall called out springing me from my thoughts. "Are you okay? I just wanted to check on you." I turned and tried not to let any tears slip. Why did Niall have to be so sweet and caring? Now I felt even worse about that kiss earlier with Harry. Plus I promised to join him in his bunk. What was I thinking? I had sweet Niall here, and I was cheating on him?

I really am the Yoko Ono of the band. I was going to destroy the next Beatles.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired," I replied. "I was just going to make up some popcorn, but maybe I will just head to bed."

"Why don't I join you?" Niall suggested. "Just in case the nightmares come back?" I swallowed hard. I had been having horrid nightmares ever since Harry left. Most of them involved a mob of their fans tying me to a wooden stake and cheering while I burned alive. All because I destroyed One Direction.

"You are enjoying the movie and the guys," I replied as I pulled out another bag of microwave popcorn setting it in the microwave and shutting the door. "I don't want to break that up."

"I'd rather not spend a bunch of time with Harry because....well you know," Niall shot back. I stared at the microwave rather than him.

"Niall, you have to stop punishing him. He made a mistake."

"He hurt you Angie. We were all lucky to get you back."

"I let him hurt me Niall. That was my choice. I chose to grieve for a relationship that wasn't as solid as I thought it was."

"Not like ours," Niall replied as I felt his arms snake around my waist. "Angie, I--I need to tell you something."

"I really need to go to bed. I'm so tired." I faked a yawn.

"I love you Angelica." I froze feeling my heart sink. Niall was an amazing, wonderful guy, and here I was with the ability to hurt him. To devastate him. "Angie?"

"I love you too Niall," I softly replied turning in his arms and kissing his cheek. "I really need to go to bed. Will you take the popcorn to everyone else?" He nodded looking at me curiously.

"You mean that? That you love me?"

"Of course Niall. I love you," I said as I walked further back into the bus toward the bunks. Like a brother.

[ELEANOR'S POV]

"Miss we are closing. You can't stay here," the teen recited to me yet again.

"I heard you the first time," I snapped as I slowly sipped my coffee.

"If you heard me the first time then why are you still sitting there?"

"Look buddy! I don't need your attitude today. I have already put up with enough shit!"

"I--I just--my manager gets really mad if I don't close on time and--" he burst into tears and I sighed. It wasn't his fault I was here in a Starbucks at closing with a dead cell phone after a fight with my family.

"Kid relax," I replied tossing the remainder of my coffee into a garbage can. "I'm out of here. Stop freaking out. I didn't mean to yell at you. I've just had a long day."

"O--okay," the teen replied wiping his eyes like a three year old and looking at me hopefully.

"Look are there any hotels around here?" I asked. I had left so quickly that all I had was my phone on me, but maybe I could talk my way into a motel room?

"The--they're all pretty full because of the One Direction concert. But my aunt down the road sometimes takes in boarders." He rushed over to a stack of napkins hurriedly scribbling on one before handing it to me. "It's four blocks up. Tell her Daniel sent you."

"I don't have more than ten pounds left on me kid. Do you really think she will take me in?"

"Aunt Rose isn't really my aunt."

"I don't follow."

"Aunt Rose takes in people who have nowhere else to go. We are a family. There are lots of us around here. You look like you need a place to stay while you figure things out."

"I have a family already."

"Yeah," he nodded. "We all did once." I shook my head clutching the napkin as I made my way out front. I guess the kid was right. I had a family, but they didn't want or need me. I thought Louis had stopped treating me like a second fiddle to Angelica, but I should have realized I never meant enough to him. And Angie was just pretending to like me. She just wanted to make her dad happy. Anna was more of a mother to her than I was. I had spent the last few months fumbling around irritated at the attention Angie received all because she broke up with Harry. Why couldn't she just get over him?

I sighed as I started to walk towards the address the teen in the Starbucks gave me. At least it would be someplace warm for tonight. Then in the morning I could decide what to do about everything because I couldn't go back. I just didn't belong.

"Eleanor?" I whipped my head around in the direction of the soft voice calling my name. I was miles from Harry's house so no one should have been able to find me here.

"Eleanor. It is you. Dad has been searching all over for you." Dad? I finally found the source of the soft voice.

"Angelica?" I breathed out as I saw her small form huddled in the corner of a storefront. "What are you doing out here?"

"I--I was fixing the problem," she chattered through her teeth obviously feeling chilled. "Y--you can go back now because the problem isn't there anymore. Everyone will be happy now."

"The problem? Angelica what are you talking about? What problem isn't there anymore?"

She shifted slightly and sniffled choking back tears before answering my question.

"Me."*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is. I hope you guys liked it.

Please comment and vote and tell Bekah to clean up her drama! :P

Love you guys lots! Thanks <3

Jordan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...