Kalos Redone

By PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 31

3.2K 98 37
By PokeBall252

Ash's POV:

My connection with Greninja was strong, but not strong enough to give him my exact location. By proper observation, I found out that I was in the outskirts of Nimbasa City, and I tried to pass on the information to Greninja. This lack of strength meant that I had to concentrate more, and for this I had to be patient. I had waited for 6 solid months, so waiting for a few minutes wouldn't hurt me much.

While I was connecting with him, I heard the grunts give Colress and Ghetsis their monthly statistics about the "information" they had extracted from me.

"First of all, tell me about the wounds suffered, bones broken and the others. I want to hear about that first", Colress asked the first grunt who began to search the list. She then whispered something in a guy's ear who seemed like her twin brother.

"I don't have all DAY, twins!!", Ghetsis pressed while Colress nodded his head.

"Umm..uh..255 bones broken, 721 muscles stretched out, and 48 ligaments torn", she told him. Colress was mightily impressed.

"Good! So he has suffered. But how is he still in one piece?", he asked her and the twins looked at each other in a confused manner.

"Sir, these are OUR casualties", they mumbled completely ashamed, and Colress lost it.

"WHAT HAS HE SUFFERED?", he pressed and they began to scan the list.

"(shiver) One hairline crack in the right pinky finger", she told him and Colress gave out a guttural scream. Then next second, he pulled out a double barrel gun and pumped 2 bullets into their foreheads.

"Do you realise that you have killed our best agents?", Ghetsis asked him totally unperturbed while he simply placed his gun back into his socket and shrugged.

"Then they don't deserve to be called the best. May Arceus have mercy on your souls", he told their corpses. Suddenly, the eastern side of the building began to rumble and parts of the wall collapsed and through the gap, I saw a large group of Tauros trying to bring down the wall, and a REALLY angry Meganium. She was my Meganium alright!

"How did those wild Pokemon come here? Seal all entrances!!", Ghetsis yelled and his grunts nodded their hands running amok clearly not knowing what to do.

While there was umm....peace in my cell, there was total chaos outside as the grunts were running around yelling at one another.

Suddenly, I felt a wave of blue light pass through me and I saw the world through Greninja's eyes. He was outside commanding the whole gang. Snorlax had already charged up his run, so the already weakened wall wouldn't stand a chance against his weight and raw strength.

Then, it turned back to normal - I saw the world from my point of view again. Greninja probably wanted to let me know that he was here.

Then Snorlax came in tumbling and accidentally rolled over Ghetsis who was trying to fire an artificial Hyper Beam at him. Well, I did want to give him a better ending, but to my relief, he was alive. His suit had taken some of the damage, but not all of it.

"GREN!! GREN!! GRENINJA!!!", he yelled at my Pokemon and they too yelled their respective names and stormed the whole building. Infernape bent the bars of my cell and allowed me to get out.

"Thanks a bunch, Infernape! Go and help the others, bud", I told him and he nodded his head giving me a big hug.

Right outside my cell, I saw my whole gear except for my shotgun which of course was with one of my Pokemon unless Garchomp or Feraligatr hadn't mistaken it for a chew toy. Lucky enough, it was totally clean such that it seemed brand new, and I used it to taunt Ghetsis again.

"Gee! Thanks for the dry clean, Ghetsis. I didn't know you were a good man, by heart", I told him and he quickly began to charge his weapon and I used the moment to get back into my gear while Serperior curled around Ghetsis preventing him from firing his weapon.

But he quickly regained the upper hand, and threw Serperior away. He began to charge his weapon again, but I tackled him into the ground and began to smash his face into a pulp before Colress made his entry controlling a large robot.

"Give up, Ketchum!!", he yelled and began to fire all of the robot's cannons towards me. I quickly took cover behind a titanium layered wall. Then I got the most ingenious idea.

I ran out into the open, and he began to target me, just as I wanted it to be.

"Venusaur!!! Use your Vine Whip to move the cannons towards one another. ALL GRASS TYPES, HELP VENUSAUR!!", I ordered and they carried it out with perfection. Meganium received the full blast and was wounded severely, but not fatally. I ran to her side and from that part, I noticed the power bank of the robot and I made eye contact with Noctowl. He simply nodded his head and let out a point blank Hyper Beam on the heart of the battery effectively killing the activity of the machine and the explosion threw Colress away from the controller's zone.

"Hey, don't worry, girl! I'm here, you'll be fine", I told her cradling her and she simply wrapped me in her Vine Whips and squealed. Some things never change, do they?

"So? Only one more to go? Your final target.....is Lysandre?", Colress asked me with blood dripping from his mouth. Ghetsis hadn't recovered from the beating I had given him. Well, I did smash his head with the wall so hard that it cracked into two parts. Along with that, one of Venusaur's Vine Whips lost aim and diverted a projectile straight into his spine nearly shattering it.

"Almost! You guys are still alive, you know?", I told Colress and he clutched his fist. Ghetsis somehow managed to regain his consciousness and moaned in pain clutching his head, and spat some blood.

"Do you think you have won? Unova would fall without us. We were the forces that kept Unova in one piece. Your naive nature, your desire for freedom, will cost you Unova....BOY!! Alder can't do anything on his own. Only if you lose some coal....you gain a diamond. Your mother was JUST like you.... short-sighted. We think about the FUTURE, boy!!", Ghetsis thundered. How he managed to give this speech after I nearly ripped his trachea apart, remains a mystery to me.

"It's better to live in the present. We can control the future, only if we act rightly in the present. If you live in the future, who decides your actions in the present? Your ideal is totally a Utopian ideal, Ghetsis", I told him and he couldn't give me an answer. He just gave me a nod of respect and closed his eyes unable to cope up with the pain, while Colress got up and stood defiantly.

"I presume you have nothing else to say? No "quotes from the book of Arceus"? Your work is done?", he asked me.

"You planted the seed, Colress! You killed my mother RIGHT in front of my eyes. YES, I hated you guys but not so much that I decided to give up battling, and go behind you guys. You started it, and I'm finishing it", I told him and he collapsed to his knees breathing heavily.

Greninja came out throwing frozen Water Shurikens on a few grunts before he noticed the dying bosses. We made eye contact and gave each other a nod. Greninja's eyes began to glow a bright and more dangerous shade of red and he made a minigun from ice and fired the 100 rounds weapon straight into the foreheads of Colress and Ghetsis ending their misery.

"RAICHURAI!! RAI RAI RAI!!", Raichu yelled and jumped right onto me and began to cuddle in my chest. It was great to know that my faithful starter had missed me so much.

After a few minutes of rest, all of them tackled me into a large group hug and I would've done the same if I were in their position. I had missed my Pokemon...my friends DEARLY. But I opted to cut the hug short due to Meganium's ailment.

"Guys, guys! Get Meganium to the nearest Pokemon Centre. She should be completely healed in a couple of hours", I told them and Typhlosion opted to carry her on his back. Feraligatr too wanted to go with him and I didn't have much of a choice. So, I nodded my head and they shot out towards the Pokemon Centre in Nimbasa City.

Time Skip

All 3 of them came back with Meganium wrapping 2 of her Vine Whips around Feraligatr and 2 around Typhlosion to support herself.

"Better now, girl?", I asked her and she nodded her head squealing. Before I knew, she had wrapped me in a hug repeating her name again and again. That was a clear sign that the wobbling would stop in a few minutes and she'd be as fit as a fiddle.

Suddenly, a wild female Pyroar came from behind and gave me a piece of paper, and ran away within a flash.

I know you'll have killed Colress and Ghetsis by the time this message reaches you.

We need to talk. Come and meet me on top of the Prism Tower.

-Lysandre

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
35.8K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
113K 1.1K 31
serena has always had a crush on ash, but never has she had the courage to tell him. He is just too dense. Everyone knows it, except for Ash himself...
71.7K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...