Innocence Taken by the Alpha...

By original_allie

THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE... More

1- Who am I?
2- The first shift!
3- Learning the new ways of life...
4- Crescent Wolves and...Family?
5- Meeting the family :)
6- The new house!
7- Homecoming Party!
8- The new job and my MATE!?
9- Ryder's thoughts ;)
10- Getting to know him...
11- Meeting my Momma
12- Let's Spend a Little Time
13- Ground Rules
14- Mark me...
15- First Day on the Job
16- My New Home
17- The Mating Process (Explict!)
18- Meeting His Family
19- Getting into the Swing of Things.
20- Why Are You Doing This!?
21- Let Me Explain
22- Love and Lust
24- I Hate This (part one)
24- I Hate This (part two)
25- It's Time
26 - Dealing With Pain
27 - Her Punishment
28-My Poor Baby
29-Watch Your Mouth!
30- So Many Surprises!
New Short Stories
Bad but Good news!

23- The Ceremony

43.1K 823 94
By original_allie

The week passed by fairly quickly. Ryder and I have been doing our regular routine, going to work and back home, all week up until today. I have been really nervous about meeting the entire pack. I am not very happy standing up in front of lots of people with their full attention on me. Even though all I have to do is stand and smile, it still makes me feel uneasy. Right now me and Ryder were laying in bed, and I’m guessing he could feel me tensing up because he said.

“Don’t be nervous baby. They will love you.” Ryder said giving me a warm smile, and for the first time he wasn’t really smirking. That smile made my heart flutter and I swear I fell in love with him all over again.

“Thanks Ryder.” I said smiling back at him. “You know, you can be really sweet when you want to be.” And poked his cute button nose.

“Yeah, don’t get to used to it princess.” He smirked. Aaaaand the old Ryder is back.

“Yeah I knew it wouldn’t last long.” I laughed. “So what time does the ceremony start again?”

“It starts at seven.”

“Ok.”

And I was about to ask when it ended when my phone began to ring. I gave Ryder a confused look like ‘who would call me?’. He just shrugged and watched my every move as I reached over to grab it off my nightstand. I looked at the caller ID and it was Cindy.

“Hey.” I said answering it.

“Who is it?” Ryder demanded in his raspy morning voice.

“Cindy.”

Ryder just shook his head and continued staring at me.

“Hey Charlie! So I was wondering since we didn’t get to hang out yesterday we could do it today? I have to get a new dress for the ceremony tonight anyways.”

“Yeah I don’t care. I just have to ask Ryder.”

“Ask me what baby?” He rasped getting closer to me and looking at me with lust in his eyes. Goodness is there not a day in this boy’s life when he isn't horny!?

“Do you mind if I go shopping with Cindy today? We want to get new dresses for the ceremony tonight.”

His eyes immediately went from stormy blue to black. “I don’t know Charlie.”

“Please.” I looked up at him innocently.

He groaned. “Don’t look at me like that.”

“Pretty please with sugar on top.” I pushed my bottom lip out pouting a little and his eyes went back to stormy blue.

“For the last time. What did I say about fucking pouting.” He growled.

“You said it was sexy and cute at the same time.” Then I couldn’t take it I started kissing all over his face begging. “Please let me go Ryder. Please-please-please-please!” I said in between kisses. Then kissed his lips. “I’ve been a good girl.”

He let out a frustrated sigh. “Fine! You can go.”

“Yay! Cindy I can go.”

“Awesome! I’ll pick you up around two o’clock.”

“Ok.” I said then hung up and looked back at Ryder.

“You have to be back here at five o’clock, do you understand me?” He said sternly.

“Yes daddy.” I said joking around and rolling my eyes.

He pulled me on his lap straddling him. “Daddy's going to spank you if you don't watch your mouth.” He growled.

“I’m sorry.” I said innocently and kissed his lips.

He shook his head back and forth. “You drive me insane you know that.”

I giggled then kissed his lips again.

~

I quickly got dressed and waited for Cindy to come pick me up. Ryder and I were in the living room watching Supernatural when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I chirped. I was so excited I've never had a girlfriend to hang out with and do girl things with before. Like I said I was never a social girl and I don't know what has changed but I think I like it!

I opened the door and there stood Cindy with her blonde, short, shoulder length hair pulled up in a messy bun and a huge smile on her face.

"Hi! Ready to go?"

"Yes let me grab my bag and tell Ryder goodbye."

"Ok I'll be in the car. Bye Ryder!" She yelled.

"See ya." He said barely paying attention.

I walked up to him. "Bye Ryder."

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Bye baby. I'm gonna miss you."

"I won't be long." I smiled at him.

"Yeah but it will feel like three years instead of three hours." He pouted.

"Is Ryder Ashe the Alpha pouting?" I laughed.

"Maybe, you're the only one that will EVER see me pout." He said in his stern tone.

"Hehe okay. I gotta go she's waiting."

"You're not going until I get a kiss."

"Okay." I quickly pecked him on the lips and spun out of his arms. But I wasn't quick enough, he gripped my waist and turned me around to face him.

"Now now now princess. What's the rush?" He smirked then it turned into an angry stare. "Give me a real kiss damn it! Or you won't go." He said a little harshly.

I groaned. "Fine!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, opened my mouth, and literally ate his lips off in a mini make out session. I pulled away with a gasp. "Are you happy?"

He growled. "Don't kiss me like that before you leave ever again. Unless you want the life fucked out of you."

I bit my lip and nodded my head slowly. "Yes Ryder."

"You're going to be the death of me." He groaned gripping my hips.

I giggled. "I love you! I'll be back before you know it." I smiled and gave him one last peck before I left closing the door behind me.

~

“So you and Ryder are mates huh?” Cindy asked me as we walked around the mall with pretzel bites in our hands.

“Yeah I met him the third day I came here.” I smiled at her.

“Wow! You found him pretty fast. I kind of figured you two were since he never really dates girls. Especially girls like you.”

I gave her a confused look. “What do you mean girls like me?”

“You know all shy and quiet. He doesn’t really associate with girls like that.”

“Oh. Is that a bad thing?”

“No no no! He was just probably shocked when he he saw you…….” Then her eyes got really wide. “......in a good way! In a good way!” She blurted out.

I just laughed. “It’s ok. I know what you mean. He’s already told me about his past relationships and stuff.”

“Woah. Ryder is becoming a softy. He is usually all strict and well….don’t get me wrong but mean.”

“Yeah I know. He is always like that but apparently I bring the best out of him.”

“Yeah that’s what mates are supposed to do.” She smiled. A minute goes by and I am guessing the curiosity got the best of her. “Sooooooooo…...have you and Ryder…..ya know….mated yet?”

I started giggling “Yes we have.”

“Oh my gosh really!? Don’t take this the wrong way but you seem a little too innocent for that kind of stuff.”

“Yeah yeah…” I laughed a little more. “He tells me all the time. And I couldn’t help it, as soon as that man touches me I’m like putty in his hands, ready to be under his control.” I sighed.

“Damn! That sounded hot! I can’t wait to meet my mate.” She said in a daze.

“You haven’t met him yet?”

“I probably have. But I just turned seventeen in March and haven’t really had the time to look I guess.”

“I see. I’m sure he’ll pop up soon.” I grinned at her.

“I hope so!”

We walked around a little more and finally found the perfect dresses to wear tonight. I can not wait to see the look on Ryder’s face when he sees me in  my dress! He is going to love it! It’s not to long and it’s not to short. It is absolutely perfect and I am sure he will approve. The dress was white lace at the top and from the waist down was a light blue silk color and a matching medium sized bow that tied around my waist. It stopped just above my knees and I just adored it! The dress itself was vintage and beautiful.

~

“Ryder!?” I called out when I got home.

“In the kitchen babe!”

I stepped into the kitchen to see him getting a water and an apple to snack on. He was still shirtless and still has on the same basketball shorts when I left.

“What did you do while I was gone?” I asked him.

“Well I finished three episodes of Supernatural.” He shrugged.

“You butt! Without me!?” I whined.

“Hey, you were gone princess.” He smirked.

“So?” I said walking up to him, putting down my covered dress, and wrapping my arms around his torso. “Promise you’ll wait till I get caught up to watch it again.”

“I don’t know princess. It’s really good.” He said taking a bite out of his apple and smirking again.

“Please? That’s our thing now and I want to do it together.”

He chuckled. “Alright princess. I’ll wait.”

“Yay! Now give me bite.” I giggled. He put the red delicious apple in my mouth and I took a good size bite out of it hearing it crunch as I do so. “Yummy. I may have to get one.”

“Nah. We can share this one.” He winked.

“Ok. Come on! I can watch one more show before I get ready.”

“Ok baby.” He said as I led him to the couch.

We finished our apple and the show before heading upstairs to get ready for the event.

“Babe let me see your dress.”

“No! Not until I am fully dressed and ready.” I whined.

“Come on don’t be like that.”

“To bad! You are just going to have to wait young man.”

He groaned and went into the closet to pick out what to wear. I went into the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. After I finished I walked out in my strapless bra and panties seeing Ryder already dressed up. He had on a pair of black skinnies that hung just right below his hips, his perfectly black and white converses, a white v-neck, and a black blazer over it. His hair was combed up in a quiff looking like dark swirls of chocolate on his head. He looked hot! Yummy enough to eat! ‘Mmmm yes he does’ Lucy said seductively in my head. ‘And that man is all ours.’ She continued. I giggled at her and gave Ryder a smile.

“You look yummy...I mean good!” I rushed out. I can’t believe I said that out loud!

Ryder gave me the most devilish smirk I have ever seen. “Don’t worry princess you look just as delicious.” He said walking up to me and grabbing my bare hips.

“I-I-I-I d-don’t know why I s-s-said that.” I blushed furiously and shyly smiled.

“Mmmm maybe because you were thinking it.”

I laughed nervously. “Yeah…..y-y-ou need to g-go downstairs.”

He chuckled darkly. “Why?”

“Because you can’t see my dress.” I whispered.

Ryder growled. “Fine. Hurry though.”

He let me go rather quickly and went downstairs. That boy gets so moody sometimes! But he won’t be moody when he sees me in my dress, I smile to myself. I walked over to it laying on the bed, unzipped the cover, then slide it on. I had a little trouble with the zipper since it was in the back but somehow I managed to get it up. When I finished I stepped into the closet to take one last glance at myself and smiled at my reflection. Then I grabbed my small hand bag that matched, slipped on my white lace open toe pumps, and headed downstairs.

Ryder’s P.O.V

I was waiting downstairs near the door till I heard that angelic voice. “I’m ready.” I looked up and she made her way to the top of the steps. My breath got caught at how beautiful she looked! Her dress was perfect. It didn’t show too much skin and her chest was covered, yet still managed to look absolutely sexy in those heels. She slowly made her way down the long marble staircase and gave me a big grin when she approached me.

“What do you think?” She asked in a hopeful voice.

“You look stunning baby girl.” I grinned at her.

“Really.” She smiled.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close whispering in her ear. “Absolutely gorgeous.” Then kissed it.

“Thank you.” She blushed then raised her head to give me a kiss. I was still much taller than her in heels which I am pretty grateful for.

“Ready princess?”

“More than ever.” She grinned.

~

Charlie’s P.O.V

We arrived at the park in the middle of town, which I know now is where many events are held, and both packs were there. I hopped out of Ryder’s black SUV escalade and made my way over to him, only for him to grab my waist. We began walking around and he introduced me to his Beta and third in command.

“Charlie this is my Beta Jack.” He bowed his head to me in respect as I smiled shyly. “And my third in command Ren.” He did the same as Jack and so did I.

“It is a pleasure to meet you both.”

“The pleasure is all ours Luna.” They said in sink. I giggled at them.

“She is wonderful Ryder. You are very lucky.” Jack smiled.

“I know.” He smiled back and pulled me tighter to him.

All of a sudden I heard a squeal and someone jump on me giving me hug.

“Eeeee! I’m so proud! My best friend is going to be my Luna!” Cindy squeaked.

“Cindy! I need to breathe!” I laughed.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” She giggled. Then all of a sudden I heard someone growl and Cindy froze. Jack grabbed her and pulled her to him as fast as possible. “Mine!” She gasped and nodded her head up and down looking at him.

“We better leave them alone.” Ryder whispered in my ear.

“Yes we do.” I said and we jetted out of there.

“Ryder? I need to find my mother and grandparents.”

“I just saw them sitting at one of the tables. Hang on baby girl.” He said as he slowly searched for them over the crowd if people. “There they are.” He said spotting them.

“Come on princess I’ll lead you to them.” I followed him through the crowd and we finally made it to their table.

“Aaahhhh!!!!” My Grandma yelled. “Charlie bear! Why didn’t you tell me you were becoming a Luna!?” She hugged me real tight.

“I was a little busy this week with work and all.” I said as she let me go.

“Well next time don’t hesitate to call a woman!” She laughed.

“I won’t I promise.” I smiled.

“Good! You better!”

My Grandpa looked at me with admiration in his eyes and he walked over to hug me. “I’m so proud of ya Charlie bear.”

“Thanks Grandpa.” I smiled.

“Hey hey hey! She is my daughter and I have yet to do or say anything!” My mom inturrupted.

I giggled at her. “Come here Momma!” I said wrapping my arms around her small frame.

“I am so proud of you honey!” She sniffled.

“Please don’t cry because I will.” I said on the verge of crying.

“Okay okay. I won’t cry.” She said wiping her tears away quickly.

“Good job kiddo.” Casious said gave me a quick hug.

“Thanks.”

I laughed again and looked at my Grandparents. “Guys this is my mate Ryder Ashe. Which I am pretty sure you already know him.” I smiled.

“Hi there Ryder. Good to see you again.” My Grandpa said stretching out his hand for Ryder to shake.

“Good to see you too sir.” Ryder said shaking his hand. “Mrs. Branham always a pleasure.” He said kissing my Grandmother’s hand. She laughed.

“Always a charmer aren’t you Ryder.” She grinned.

“I try.” He looked towards my mom. “Miss Branham.” Then kissed her hand as well.

“Well at least I know my daughter is in good hands.” She smiled.

“Only the best.” Then he secretly winked at me.

“Ryder when you get the chance I need to speak with you, Casious, and the rest of the higher men in both packs. It is extremely important and I trust you know what I am talking about?”

“Absolutely sir and I believe we can as soon as I finish Charlie’s announcement if that is ok with you?”

“That is perfectly fine.” My Grandpa agreed.

I knew they were talking about the war and I am glad that I don’t have to go and discuss it with them. Ryder knows my opinion on this war and even though he is not happy with it he accepts it. I still hate the fact that we have to work things out this way but apparently I have no choice in whether we do it or not.

“Charlie. It’s time for your announcement.” Ryder said snapping me out of my thoughts. I gave him a sly smile and he led me up to the gazebo stage. I stood extremely close to him as he tried to get everybody's attention.

Ryder yelled. “Okay! Everyone!” They all settled down.

“Now. I have a huge announcement. I know you all are just as excited as I am. So it is my great and pleasurable honor to announce your new Luna, my beautiful and adorable mate, Charlie Sapphire Branham!!” Both packs cheer and clap for me. I smile shyly and burry my head in Ryder’s side.

He chuckles. “See, I told you they would love you.” He whispered to me.

I looked up at him and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think Charlie is so cute sometimes haha. Anyways thanks for all the support on my story you guys are freaking awesome!!! I have like over 30k reads that is more than I ever thought possible! So thank you so much!

So tell me what ya think? And 7 comments for next chapter? I love y'all and again you all are awesome!

Vote~Comment~Like ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.3K 85 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
544K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...