Forever & Always : A Rocky Ly...

By raz_attack

When new girl Avery Mason moves to LA with her young uncle Liam, she is in for a world of crazy. What happens... More

The New Girl in Town
On Set
The Barbe Que
The Perfect Day
Movie Premiere
Surfin' Love
The Wedding
Good News
Truely Perfect
Double Date
News Bomb
Band Practice
Coming Home
Preforming Chicago
Meeting the Family
Party Plans
Surprise Party
Daddy Issues
Cupcake
Dinner
Runaways
Meeting Grandma Rosie
The Tree House
Coming Home
CONTEST!!!
Threats + True love
Bonfires
WINNERS!!!! :D
The After Effects *Rocky's POV*
First Interaction
True Friends + Coffee Houses
Dinners + Dads
Bowling Alleys
Diners + Bets
Families + Dinners
Tension + Questions
Flashbacks + First Dates
Dates + Deals
Talks + Coffee Houses
Babies + Surprises
Songs + More Opportunities
Concerts
Chicago
Phone Calls
Tears + Fears
One More Chance
Forever & Always
Epilogue

Fourth of July

6.5K 76 7
By raz_attack

“Delly, I need your help!” Rocky exclaimed to his sister almost a month later.

“Okay. With what?” She asked. Rocky smiled and whispered something into her ear. Rydel smiled, nodding her her viciously.

“Does that mean you'll help me?” Rocky asked cautiously.

“Yes!” She beamed. “I'll get the guys.” As Rydel started to run out of the room, she turned back to Rocky. “This is gonna be great!”

“I hope so.” Rocky mutter to himself, running his hand through his hair nervously.

~~~

A week later, Avery and Liam walked into the Lynch's backyard for their annual 4th of July Barbe Que. Kids were running around with water guns, adults sitting at the tables, gossiping. Avery found her girls in the pool. Just as she went to excuse herself from her uncle, he walked away to play basketball with the guys.

“Hey girlies.” Avery greeted with a beaming smile.

“Hola Sunny!” Rydel said with a grin.

“Are you coming in or not?” Laura asked playfully.

Avery nodded her head. “Just let me change first.” She replied, starting to walk away.

“I'll come with you.” Rydel said, hopping out of the pool.

When they were in Rydel's room, out of hearing range, Rydel turned to Avery. “I have a question for you.”

“Shoot!” Avery called out from the bathroom in Rydel's room as she changed.

“Do you like anybody?” Rydel bit her lip as she waited for the answer.

“I don't know.” Avery replied nervously. “Maybe, kinda.” She admitted.

“I knew it!” Rydel exclaimed. “Is it Rocky?” She questioned.

Avery stuck out her head from the bathroom. “Did Ross tell you?!” She demanded. “Oh, I am so gonna kill him!”

“What? You told Ross before you told me!?” Rydel looked at Avery, hurt.

“I didn't tell him. He figured it out at the movie premiere.” Avery explained as she walked out of the bathroom.

“Oh.” Rydel relaxed. Than took a look at Avery. “Is that my suit?” Avery looked down. ( http://www.polyvore.com/borrowed_suit/set?id=50354648 )

“It might be.” She admitted with a smile. “I think I borrowed it the last time we went swimming.”

Rydel shrugged. “Well, it looks good on you.” The girls smiled and made their way back down to the pool, where Laura and Raini were waiting for them.

“What took you guys so long?” Rani demanded to know as the girls slipped into the pool.

“We were just talking.” Avery explained. “Delly are you guys going to be doing a set tonight?” She questioned.

“No.” Rydel beamed. “But I think you are really going to like the other activities that are planned for tonight.” Avery looked at her with confusion, but choose to ignore the comment.

Avery got out of the pool, and walked over to the diving board. “Watch this guys!!” She ran down the board and did an amazing flip into the water. When she resurfaced from the water, she looked to her friends. “How was that?”

“I would give it a three.” Rocky said from behind her, his arms crossed over his chest, a smirk on his face.

Avery dropped her jaw in disbelief. “A 3?! Are you kidding me? That was like a 10!” She argued.

“Okay, maybe a 5.” Rocky smiled a little bit. Avery splashed water at him and stuck out her tongue playfully. He raised his eyebrow. “Oh, you're ten.”

Rocky slashed water back at her. They continued to splash. Than Rocky lunged towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and pulling her under the water. Avery squirmed her way out of his hold, as she came up for air, she pushed Rocky further into the water.

Avery jumped out of the pool and ran through the backyard as Rocky chased her. When he finally caught her, he tackled her to the ground. As they laid on the grass, they just laughed at each other. Then, Rocky looked into her brown eyes and stopped laughing. Slowly, he started to lean in for a kiss. Avery's heart skips a beat.

But before the actually kissed, Laura accidentally tripped, causing her pop to spill all over Avery. “Oh my gosh. Sunny. I am so sorry!” Laura apologized.

“It's okay Laura.” Avery said sweetly as she pulled herself up. “It was an accident. It happens.”

Rydel walked up to them and handed Avery a towel. “Let's get you some clothes.” She suggested as she led Avery up back to her room.

“I'm sorry about your suit.” Avery apologized.

“It's okay.” Rydel shrugged as she went through her closet. “Here. Wear this.” ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50497730 )

As Avery changed, Rydel looked to the backyard from her room. She smiled as she saw Rocky and the other guys set everything up.

“You ready?” Avery voice cause Rydel to jump. But when she came back down, she smiled. They walked back down the stairs and out into the yard, where everyone was gather around the pool. The guest moved aside so Avery and Rydel could get through. Avery gasped when she saw the pool's beautiful transformation. Candles were floating in the water, along with flowers.

“What's going on?” Avery whispered to Rydel. But when she didn't get a response, Avery turned to find that Rydel wasn't standing there anymore, she also realized that everybody was looking at her.

Rocky stepped out from the crowd, a smile on his face. “What do you think?”

“It's beautiful.” She uttered, than turned to him. “What's going on?”

Rocky led Avery next to the pool, and then let out a whistle. Riker, Rydel, Ratliff, Ryland, and Ross came out from the crowd, all wearing a plaid button up shirt. One by one, they unbuttoned their shirts to reveal a white shirt with a single word one it.

"Will.” Riker said with a smile.

“You.” Rydel exclaimed.

“Go.” Ratliff smirked.

“Out.” Ryland almost shouted.

“With.” Ross grinned.

“Me?” Avery looked to Rocky, who was nervously waiting for her answer.

Avery wrapped her arms around his neck. “I thought you would never ask.” She whispered in his ear. Rocky smiled, and wrapped his arms around her.

Everyone around them started to clap, well everyone except Laura. She stood there, her arms crossed, trying not to cry.

“Smile for the camera!” Mrs. Lynch shouted just as she captured the moment. Avery and Rocky smiled, still wrapped in each others arms. “Oh, you guys are so cute together.” She said dreamily.

~~~

After dinner, the group started up a game of basketball. On the first team was Liam, Avery, Ross, and Riker. On the second team was Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff. Rocky and Avery came up to check the ball. “I should warn you, I am pretty good at this game.” he bragged.

“I am too.” Avery replied, stealing the ball, running down the court, and making a perfect shot.

“Guys, what are we betting?” Rydel called out.

“Losers have to wash the winners cars!” Liam suggested.

“Okay.” Everybody agreed.

As the sun went down, the game was heating up. Everybody was was sweating, and most of the guys had taken off their shirts.

“Next team to score wins!” Mr. Lynch said as he refereed the game.

“Time!” Riker called. “Group huddle!” Liam, Avery, and Ross made their way over to him.

“What's the plan?” Ross asked, running his hand through his sweaty blond hair.

“Liam, you steal the ball from them. Throw it to Ross, who is gonna take it down court. Ross, when you get to the net, fake right, where I am going to be standing, but really go left, and throw it to Sunny. When you get the ball Sunny, get it in the net.” Riker ran down their plan. “Good?”

Avery smirked. “We so got this!”

“Ready! Break!” They chanted. The team took their positions on the court.

As they started, Liam stole the ball from Rydel. He dribbled down the court and than passed to Ross. Ross ran pass Ratliff down the court. He as he faked it to Riker, Ryland blocked his path. Ross turned to Avery and threw the ball to her. Avery dribbled up to the net, she was being guarded by Rocky. Avery couldn't get pass him, she threw the ball to Liam. Swish! Nothing but net!

“Looks like you're washing my car.” Avery said smugly to Rocky. He sighed.

“Whatever Sunny.” He smirked.

As Avery walked off the court with Rydel, Rocky ran after her, her grabbed her hand, spun her around, a kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he pulled her close when he wrapped his arms around her waist. When the fireworks started to go off in the night sky, Avery pulled away and smiled.

“Man, you are sweaty.” She joked.

Rocky picked her up bridal style. “ I can fix that!” He walked to the pool and jumped in.

Avery smirked. “Perfect.” She whispered as she leaned in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 296 72
Ashley and Catherine move back to Cali and end up next to their former boyfriends: members of R5. Will romances continue? Or will new ones come abou...
3.8K 112 26
Prequels: -Fallin' For You -Crazy For You *READ THEM* Jamie and Riker have had an amazing journey, but it takes a turn for the worst. Terrible news w...
9.7K 107 30
These are just a collection of the various R5 imagines I have written.
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...