Shades Of Red

Od ThatGayKidTho

First year student of a new school is never easy. Even if you're a new student for a Magic school. Aceial Smi... Více

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Thank you
Hey guys!
hello

Chapter Twenty

99 1 0
Od ThatGayKidTho

Sebastian laughed as he dunked the rag into the water, wiping away the dried blood on Ace’s chest.

“Three weeks you say?”

Ace nodded. “Prince told me he wanted to show me something and took me into his room.  The rest was a blur, but i did wake up three days later with a pain in my neck.”

“Ace, i don’t think you’ll believe me but, i think Prince turned you.” Ace shook his head. “No, i think i would remember something like that.”  “maybe he didn’t, but Ace, do understand that there’s no such thing as healing like a royal when your a normal.” Ace sighed and looked away from Sebastian.  “Sebastian.. Can i tell you something?” Ace asked. “Sure, what is it?” Ace suddenly felt nervous to tell him. He didn’t want a bad reaction, but he didn’t want a good one either.  “Can you promise not to tell Adrian?” Sebastian's smile dropped. “I won’t tell him, is everything okay?” Ace gulped down a large lump in his throat. “I think i’m pregnant again.”   Sebastian hummed and walked around for a bit. He paced as he kept thinking of how Ace managed to get pregnant without a potion. Then, everything clicked. When Jack was pregnant with their little Jane, when they lost her, Jack still had a womb for five weeks, able to get pregnant again.  

“Alright, i want you to come with me.”  helping Ace off the bed, Sebastian walked outside the room.  Adrian was there, his worried glance met Ace. “i’m going to check to see if there’s tears in the Anal cavities. I’ll call you in for the check up afterwards.”   “can i just talk to Ace real quick?” Adrian asked, taking ahold of Sebastian arm. Sebastian nodded and let Ace off to Adrian. “I’ll be in the office, Ace.”

Ace watched as Sebastian walked off, now looking at Adrian.  “Are you okay? I’m worried for you.” Adrian placed a hand on Ace’s cheek. Ace smiled and held Adrian’s hand.  “Babe, everything is just fine. Still a little shaken up that’s all.” Adrian leaned down and stole a kiss from Ace’s lips.  Ace giggled into the kiss as he felt Adrian’s hands wander. But once Adrian placed his fingers into Ace’s jeans, Ace gasped and pulled away.  Adrian was shocked, but wasn’t surprised. “I-i’m sorry, i just-” “it’s okay, you’re not ready. I understand.” Ace gripped Adrian shirt, he didn’t want to leave his embrace. He loved it so much, he never wanted to leave.  “I’ll meet you out here once you’re done. Okay?” Ace nodded and felt Adrian’s lips brush other his cheek. “I love you.” Ace blurted. Adrian smiled. “I love you too, baby.”

-

“Alright Ace, ready?”

Taking in a deep breath, Ace nodded.  Sebastian lifted Ace’s legs, reading him for the small surgery.  “Just a warning, you will bleed, so don’t worry when it comes out.”  “yeah, o-okay.”

Taking his large tweezers, Sebastian carefully inserted them inside the small womb inside Ace.  looking on the screen, Sebastian could see the tiny embryo, it was so.. Innocent. Taking the medical scissors, Sebastian made a clean cut on the cord, making the baby detach. Sebastian could hear drops of blood fall onto the tile floor as he pulled the thing out.  Ace winced in pain as he felt it come out. A tear fell from Ace’s eyes as he couldn’t believe himself he had to.

Setting Ace’s legs down, Sebastian wiped his hands with a damp rag.  

“Well, you would’ve had a baby girl.”

“I-i can’t confront Adrian about this. What will he do if he finds out? I know what happened when Colby had it done.”

“Ace, calm down, Adrian won’t find out. I’ll delete the files of your visit.”

Ace looked away from Sebastian and swung his legs over the bed.  Stepping down, he pulled up his pants his face was masked with a depressed gaze.  “Kid, come here.” Sebastian said, twitching his finger for him. Walking over, Sebastian looked down at him. Ace blushed as Sebastian towered over Ace.  “i know you heard that conversation,” Ace fiddled with his thumbs as stepped back. “We want to protect you and Kitten, we won’t force you to fuse. Unless, of course you want to-”

“Who is Zayn?”

Sebastian sighed. “Take a seat, Ace, this will be a long story.”

--

~

“Malachi? Can you watch Layna?”

Fixing his hair, Malachi looked up at Casper.  He smiled down at the little girl. “Sure, come here darling.”  Layna giggled and ran into Malachi’s open arms. “Please don’t touch his projects, Lay, okay?”  the little girl nodded happily. “Okay, Daddy.” leaving, Casper waved after both Malachi and Layna.  

“Uncle Malachi, can i ask you something?” Layna asked, looking at Malachi’s mechanical parts that was displayed on the walls. Malachi was quietly sketching his new project on his graph.  “What is it darling?” Layna peaked over Malachi’s work desk. “Can i see your project? Daddy says you’ve been working in it for months.” Malachi started to laugh. “Oh honey, it’s not finished yet, but i will give you a preview.”  standing up, Malachi walked over to the curtain. He was excited to show off his new body. Pulling them open, Malachi smiled widely as he proudly showed it off. Layna gasped at the tall body. The only parts were a dark blue and black torso and muscular black legs.  

“Do you have a name for it?”

“Not sure, but once i get him up and running, i will change the world with him. He’s going to help with so many people.”

“You’re going to do great, Uncle Malachi!”

--

Malachi groaned loudly in frustration, chucking more paper in the trash.  The body was nearly complete, but it was missing so many parts. Malachi’s stomach growled harshly as he refused to eat anything until this was done.  Starting a new paper, Malachi started to sketch more idea’s he didn’t even hear the metal door open.

Layna walked in holding a tray of food, she could see how Malachi didn’t come out of his work office for a few days so Casper and his wife had Layna come over with something for him to eat and drink.

“Uncle Malachi?”  Layna said, her voice a little meek.  Malachi didn’t hear her. “Uncle Malachi? Is everything okay?” Layna asked louder.  Malachi growled. “He.. he isn’t complete- i can’t rest until he’s complete, Darling. I just- that’s it.”  Malachi froze in his spot. He stared down at his paper in awe as he didn’t bother to realize Layna was still in the room.  He started to laugh, “that’s it! Oh my god, i think this is it darling! Quick, hand me that wrench.” Layna gasped excitedly and put down the tray. Coming over with a large box of tools, Layna handed Malachi a large wrench.

Putting in nuts and bolts, sweat and blood, Malachi stepped back and looked at his creation.

He was done, he did it, he can now finally help those people. He can help his brother.

“Okay Darling, press it.”

Layna smacked her palm on the green button, turning the machine on.

The head lifted, it eyes opened and scanned the room. The robot stepped down from it’s post and looked directly into Malachi’s eyes. The dark blue glowed, having a mist trail leaving the corners. Small circuits decorated it’s glowing skin as it moved it’s hand.  

Layna started to giggle at it, making the robot's head snap toward her.  The thing hummed quietly as it turned its body to her. The humming got louder as it started to lock sight.  

“Darling, there’s something i forgot to tell you about him and he doesn’t like-”

A shot broke into the lab.

Layna fell to the ground, choking.  Its humming grew dim as soon as Malachi turned around to see what the thing had done.   

“D-darling..?”

-

“Malachi! I heard a gun, are you and L-”

Casper nearly screamed.

His little girl was on the floor, dead with a bullet hole in her neck.  The robot was taken apart violently, and Malachi was sitting at his desk, sketching a new project.

“What the actual fuck Malachi!? Layna! You killed her! h-how .. how could you?”

Malachi stood up from his seat and looked back at Casper.  His blue eye glowed sharply as he growled at him.

“Do you think i wanted her dead? Do you think every fucking project turns out right the first run?  She was asking for that death, Casper! She had to fucking laugh! She had to be human. That robot was made for the war, made to kill every human in sight during the war.  You sent her down here.”

“I never even knew you were going to finish that sex object. I thought you were going to scrap it like the other projects you do.  Do you think i fucking care about if it was finished? You just murdered my little girl!”

“I didn’t.. I didn’t kill her.. I wouldn’t put her in harm’s way, she’s the light of my life. I can fix her! I can make her whole again! Just give me the time.”  

Casper growled. Picking up his little girl, Casper left without a word.  Slamming the metal door, Malachi was left with his thoughts. His blue eyes died down as he took in a deep breath.  Taking his tool box, Malachi picked up each mechanical part and placed them on his table. Taking the head, Malachi sighed.

“You messed up, how could you?”

Placing the head over the shoulders on the body.  Connecting each broken part, fixing each joint, Malachi couldn’t stop smiling at what he’s made.

--

Hours upon hours of fixing his creation, test running it a hundred times, he’s finally made what he wanted.

Dusting off the small metal shavings of the robots muscular chest, Malachi smiled.

“Your name is Zayn, you’re going to help so many people with so many problems. Are you ready? Now, say my name.”

“M-m-mAla- C-chi.” Zayn stuttered and sparked at Malachi’s name.

“The voice is in a work in progress, but don’t worry, Zayn, you’ll do great.”

--

“Malachi! Stand base!”  Adrian yelled. Malachi nodded and ran up into the tower, aiming his gun at millions of people in front of him.  Next to him was Vlad and another young kid, Malachi was getting impatient as he kept hoping he can use Zayn in this war.

“Yo, Mal, when Adrian says to stand base, he doesn’t really mean to aim.” Vlad said, smoking a cigarette. “I want to use him, Vlad. he can destroy every human in sight, we can win.” Malachi still wasn’t giving up on the idea. “Malachi, Nathan said no, we have some humans on our side. Zayn will just kill our troops making us more vulnerable.”  Malachi grumbled and looked away from the kid. “Don’t you have a husband to fuck?”

“Geven just proposed, we’re not married.”

“Yet.”

“Oh shut it, robot lover!”

Malachi laughed as Vlad playfully pushed him. Looking into his scope, Malachi saw something.  Five canons were facing the wrong direction. Malachi stayed watch on them as he only thought they had just got out and was yet to turn them.   He waited, but the canons never turned around. Men were starting to load the cannons, making Malachi gasp. “Vlad! You have to see this.” Malachi said. Vlad ame over and looked into the scope. He pulled away fast as he backed up.  “You stay here, i’ll tell Adrian and Alex.” Vlad yelled, running down the steps from the tower. Malachi kept watch on the men as he could see three men at each cannon. He needed to talk to warn everyone. Leaving his post, Malachi ran down the towers stairs.

Adrian and Alex were in their tent fixing their next attack. Vlad ran in, out of breath.

“Vlad? What’s going on?” Adrian asked, staring at Vlad with worry.

“Men are aiming cannons at us. We need to-”

A loud echoing boom ripped through the silence.  Alex grabbed Vlad’s arm and ran outside, Adrian following closely behind them.  Another ripping boom smashed into three different tents, making wood break everywhere.  Alex order his men to grab their guns, Adrian had Vlad come with him as they were going to get civilians out of the way.   Adrian wasn’t looking as another cannon was shot.

“Adrian! Look out!”  

Adrian looked up as he could see Malachi running full force at him.

“Malachi, what the hell did i say about-”  

Malachi jumped and rammed his foot into Adrian’s chest, pushing him out of the way.  In what felt like time slowed, a cannon ball smashed Malachi directly in the head.

Adrian fell to the ground, groaning. Generals and soldiers surrounded him, making sure he was alright. Alex helped Adrian to sit up, making sure Adrian wasn’t hit.  

“M-malachi, oh god, Malachi!” Adrian stood up and ran towards Malachi’s body.  Stopping only three feet from it, Adrian could see Malachi’s bashed in skull, the blood that seeped from the exposed wounds.  Dropping to his knees, Adrian couldn’t believe it. This could’ve been him, but Malachi took it for him.

--

That night, Malachi was pronounced dead. Every soldier paid their respects for the Privet as he was just a young kid.  Adrian carried Malachi’s body down into the lab to where his body would be vaporized. Setting Malachi on the metal table,  Adrian saw a blue light flicker. He sighed and walked over to the stand. Turning It on, Adrian saw the robot turn on and looked down at Adrian. The expressionless man smiled at Adrian. Adrian didn’t bother to smile back as he walked back over to Malachi.  It looked at the body and hummed a soft toon. Stepping down from its stand, it unplugged itself and walked over to Adrian and the body.

“M-m-malA- chi?”

“Yes, Malachi was shot dead. I’m sorry.”

“B-by- w-w-who?”

“Our men, they turned on us for us to suffer. But please, be a good man and shut down, we won’t be needing you anymore.”  

“I-i-i Ca-an’t o-on my Own.”

“That’s right, Malachi only knows how to turn you off. Well, i guess we can use you one more time. Stand on your charger again, i have an idea.”  It obeyed and stepped onto the stand without question. Adrian held the green button and sighed. “It’s for your own good, Zayn.” Adrian closed Zayn in a tube, locking him in there.  Zayn didn’t like the idea of being trapped as he bangged violently on the glass, hoping to break it. Adrian walked over to Malachi and pulled down one of Malachi’s inventions. Starting from his feet, Adrian slowly made his way to the head, making Malachi’s body turn into ash.  Zayn started to screech as he didn’t want Malachi to leave him. Adrian let of the machine and picked up a metal spoon and scraped the ashes into a bag. Setting the bag on the table, Adrian left Zayn alone with a hurt and broken soul.

--

The metal doors slid open and heavy set steps echoed down the stairs.  Zayn opened his eyes as he saw a man in the dark. His eyes glowed its chilling blue as he hummed at the man. The man smiled and pulled out two syringes. Taking out his knife, he sliced open the bag, having the ashes spill on the floor. Filling each syringe with ashes, the man laughed quietly as he looked at Zayn.  

“What a creation you are,  how would you like to come home with me?”

“I-i-i on-l-ly Listen t-t-to- Malach-chi.”

“You mean the man that died?”

Zayn growled at him. The man opened the tube and twitched his finger for Zayn. Zayn carefully walked off the stand and walked over to him.

“I won’t hurt you, i want to see what you can do.”

“W-w-what i-i can do? O-oh, i-i-i’ll sho-ow you what i-i can do!”

Zayn aimed his arm at the man, his mechanical arm twisted and shifted as a gun formed.  The man smiled. “Interesting, who really invented you?” “M-malA- chi.” “not giving up on that, are you?”  Zayn shook his head. “What even are supposed to be? A sex object? A weapon?”

“I-i will m-m-make p-peop-le h-happy.”

“You were made for entertainment. So that means, Malachi had a soft spot for a child.”

“L-l-lay-na, H-he made m-m-made me f-for L-layn-a.”

“How adorable, Malachi made a science project for a little girl.”

Zayn hummed loudly as his eyes glowed brightly at the man. He didn’t think he was a science project, he knew he had a purpose.  

“L-l-lea-ve.” Zayn hummed, his voice more cracked and static then before. The man laughed. “Listen, i can help you. No one is going to come down here unless they have to turn a body to ash. No one will pay attention to you when they do, so come with me, you can be useful again.” “i-i-i c-can’t.”  the man pulled out a taser and forced it at Zayn’s chest, electuacting, shorting him. His eyes widen as his eyes turned into static. Falling down, Zayn came down with a loud crash. The man was emotionless as he put the taser back in his pocket. “Stupid robot, you’re going to be mine.”

--

~

“Zayn was taken, and that was the last time we’ve ever heard from him.”

Ace looked away as he didn’t know Malachi was a good man.

“Do you know where he is now?” Ace asked. Sebastian shook his head, “no, no one does. But, we’ve been having clues on where he could be.”  “where?”

“Ace, why don’t we go back and give you that check up, i think that’s enough of a story for now.”  Sebastian stood up, patting Ace on the shoulder. Ace sighed and stood up, following Sebastian out of the room.  

“Ace!”  

Ace turned around and was immediately tackled by Vlad, Jacob and Kitten. Ace screethed as he fell onto the floor.  Sebastian smiled. Kitten was above him, pinning Ace to the floor. Ace blushed as he looked into Kitten’s bright orange eyes.   Kitten smiled and got off Ace. Ace noticed Sebastian was gone, leaving him alone with the three asshats.

“Heard you got powers now, how’s that?” Vlad took Ace in a small headlock, forcing him to lean on Vlad.  “it’s just healing, nothing too much.” Ace said. “Fucking Adrian finally paid off.” “you fuck my dad, so shut up Kitten.” Vlad argued. Kitten growled. Jacob rolled his eyes and sat down next to Ace.  “listen to me, Ace, you’re going to do wonders with that power of yours.”

“Having hardcore sex nonstop for hours can do wonders if i'm not going to be sore in the morning.”

Jacob just looked at Ace with a disgusted look, just as both Kitten and Vlad were laughing. “If that works, i’d think we’d all have hardcore sex. Except Jacob, bitch has to be straight.”  “i’m sorry for not liking the same sex, but i do have experiences in gay sex.” Ace started to crack a laugh. “Oh Jacob, is the experiences was when we had a threesome?” Ace asked, placing a hand over his chest. Jacob blushed heavily and looked away.  “Don’t worry, Jacob, i had a threesome with Alex and Pete.” “really?” “hell no! I’m not that gross.” Jacob puffed a cheek and scooted away from Ace. he was disappointed. “Awe, are you mad because we have a better sex life than you?” Kitten teased. “Yeah..”   Vlad and Ace just exploded in laughter as Kitten was trying to comfort Jacob. Aec’s laughter died down slowly as he looked down at the floor. He was thinking about Zayn, and how he just went missing out of nowhere. He wanted to find Zayn, but he didn’t want to worry Adrian for leaving.

God damn it, Sebastian, you got me interested into that man.

“Yo, Ace, you doing okay in your head?” Kitten asked, waving a hand in front of Ace’s face.  “I want to talk to you.” standing up, Ace pulled Kitten up and ran hand in hand with him down the hallway.  Kitten kinda struggled into keeping up with Ace as he nearly tripped a couple of time. “Ace, slow down!” Kitten called, trying to keep his hood up. “I want to talk privately.”  

Dragging Kitten onto the top story patio.  Ace let go of Kitten and sighed quietly. Leaning on the rails, Ace felt embarrassed.  “Ace, is everything okay?”

“Kitten, i.. Want to form Malachi again.”

“Is that really it?” Ace nodded. Kitten smiled and laughed. “If that’s what you want, then i see no problem.”  Kitten said, holding out his hand. Ace didn’t make eye contact as he took Kitten’s hand. Spinning Ace into a dip, Ace blushed as he could feel Kitten’s breath on his neck. Their fingers intertwined as Kitten leaned into Ace’s lips.

Standing up, Malachi sighed. Moving the black beret onto the right side, and moving the hair clip on the same side,  showing off his orange eye. Sitting on the ledge, Malachi looked out at the sunset.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Malachi looked over to see Adrian. Malachi smiled a bit. “Yeah, it is.”

“He’s going to be happy you’re back. Casper really missed you.”

“That’s not who i came back to see. I came back to see Zayn. i made that thing.”

Adrian leaned on the railings, his gazed dropped. “Zayn is gone, Malachi. Someone stole him when you died. None of us looked for him as we didn’t have a use to him. I’m sorry.”  “was he turned off when he left?” Adrian shook his head. “Then i can contact him. I just need the right equipment.” Adrian pursed his lips. “You’re not leaving. You are the fusion of two little kids. If you get hurt they’ll suffer.”

Malachi placed a hand over his heart. “I know. But i never said i had to leave.”  “if i give you the things you need, then-” “i’ll leave. I just want to see if Zayn is okay. To make sure he wasn’t scraped, i did spend over three years on him.”  Adrian smiled. “Yeah, his parts probably weren’t easy to come by.” Adrian stood up straight and twitched his finger at Malachi as he walked into the mansion. Malachi looked at the now darkened sky, he couldn’t wait so see and hear from Zayn.

--

His eyes were dim as he just stood there, being awed at by annoying little kids. Zayn watched as kids and adults walked passed him, a few pictures were flashed in his face as he didn’t want to be bothered by how he was a robot in a human museum.  He was chained down so he wouldn’t hurt the people, his battery was drained but he remained awake. The caretakers did charge him every night, but it wasn’t enough. Another little kid flashed her camera in Zayn’s face as he quietly hummed. He didn’t like this, he was used by that man. He was made to entertain, and here he was, entertaining people. But that wasn’t what he was really made for. He was made for a little girl who was having a hard time when her mother was dying. Zayn’s lips stayed closed as he didn’t wish to hurt the humans in front of him, he wanted to help them.  

“Momma? Is that a real robot?” a little boy asked, holding his mother’s hand, pointing at Zayn.  “no dear, they just use props. Robots like that aren’t real.” Zayn blinked at the mother. He hummed as he took a step forward.

“S-s-shut u-up-p.” Zayn growled. The mother just laughed. “Come on dear, he’s just talking in script.”  the kid and mother moved, and a teen looking kid stood in front of Zayn.

“Darling, what have the humans done to you?”  

Zayn’s blue eyes flickered at the voice.

“M-m-mala- c-chi..”

“Oh Darling, i’m so sorry for leaving. I am.”  Malachi placed both of his palms on Zayn’s cold metal.  “N-n-no.. I-i’m s-s-sor-rry.”

“Hey kid! Quit touching that-”

Malahi held out his hand, a purple aura surrounded both the guard and his hand. Clenching his hand into a fist, Malachi smashed the guard into a glass frame. People stared at Malachi and Zayn.  the chains fell from Zayn’s arms, making him free.

“T-tha-ank y-y-you.”

“Don’t mention it darling. Let’s just get you out of here, you weren’t made for this.”  climbing onto Zayn’s back, Malachi hugged Zayn’s neck as the sound of heavy metal hit each marble tile.   Malachi smiled at the people who stared at them, their faces in awe. “I missed you, dear.” “i-i-i mis-sed y-you t-t-too.”

--

“We’re back Darlings!” Malachi chirped as he and Zayn walked in front of the mansion.  Adrian crossed his arms as he smiled at the sight of Zayn again. Jumping off of Zayn’s shoulders, Malachi unfused.  Ace ran into Adrian’s arms, wanting to feel his warmth. Kitten did the same with Geven, letting both Jacob and Vlad to see the large robotic man in front of them. Zayn refrain himself from seeing Ace and Kitten as humans as Malachi explained the whole thing on their way there. Malachi was merely a fusion from the two boys.

“Zayn, i should owe you an apology. I shouldn't locked that door on you.”  Adrian said, holding Ace close. Zayn gave a mechanical sigh. “I-i-i U-underst-stand, A-a-adr-rian.”  Zayn said. His eyes were growing dimmer as he was slowly losing power. “Come on, Zayn, let’s get you charged.”  Sebastian took Zayn’s hand, guiding him inside.

--

Ace hopped into bed with Adrian for the first in weeks. His shirt was taken off as Ace now was going down onto Adrian’s pants.  Adrian flipped Ace onto his lap as Ace started to giggle. Leaning into Adrian’s lips, Ace could feel Adrian’s hands run up and down his bare skin. “Nasty.” Adrian mumbled into the kiss. “Nasty indeed.”  Ace moved his hips as to get friction from Adrian's jean on his dick. Adrian just smirked and forced Ace's hips down, not wanting him to move. Ace whined as a made fists on Adrian's chest. “N-no fair.” Adrian loved Ace’s whining. “It’s just as fair as me not fucking you in awhile. So let me take control, okay?” Ace whimpered and nodded as he could feel Adrian’s hands slide into his pants. Taking them off along with his boxers, Adrian circled around Ace’s hole, teasing him. Ace moaned the second as two fingers entered him.  “M-master.” Ace moaned. “Keep calling me that, baby, love it when you do.” Ace threw his head back in pleasure, his moans had gotten a little loud as Adrian strucked Ace’s g-spot. Ace bit his bottom lip as Adrian slowly pulled out. Taking off his pants, Adrian lined himself up at Ace’s entrance and waited.

“Ready?”

“What happens if someone catches us?”

“Who cares if anyone catches us, we’re allowed to share each other if we want.”

“I-i know, it’s just.. I’m not used to having normal sex right now.”

Adrian sighed. “It’s okay, i’ll go gentle with you.”

Adrian carefully helped Ace sit down on his lap. Ace was already out of breath as he wasn’t exactly used to having such a thick dick inside him. Ace’s cheeks grew red as he looked directly into Adrian’s red eyes.  “You okay there, baby?” Adrian asked. “Y-yeah, just need to get used to this.” Ace said, his cheeks died down. Moving his hips, Ace slowly started to bounce. Small whimpers and moans escaped Ace’s mouth as his prostate was brushed against. Adrian missed those sounds Ace was making, he loved how he was causing Ace to make them.   Oh how he missed Ace’s tight little hole, his whimpers and moans, the way he calls him master, just every little imperfection when they get down and dirty with each other. Adrian missed it, he loved it. Gripping Ace’s waist, Adrian raised Ace a little higher and waited. Ace gasped loudly as Adrian brought him down quickly. Rolling his hips, Ace let Adrian continue. It was Adrian’s night, and Adrian liked to play rough on a lot of things.

“M-master! O-oh please!”

“Please what, slut?”

Ace gasped and moaned just as Adrian slammed himself into his prostate.

“F-faster.. More, i-i need you!”

Adrian could feel a smile grow on his face. Ace begged for him, Adrian loved beggars.  Pulling out, Adrian flipped Ace on his stomach. Pulling Ace to the edge of the bed, Adrian placed Ace’s back against his chest. Ace was whimpering as Adrian felt up Ace’s bare skin. Adrian forced Ace’s wrists together as he curved his back. Spreading Ace’s legs, Adrian slowly pushed in.  pulling Ace onto him, Adrian thrusted nice and hard deep into Ace. Ace nearly screamed as Adrian aimed himself into Ace’s prostate.

“O-oh, M-m-master!” Ace moaned. “You like this?”  Ace blushed more heavily and nodded. “Don’t worry, pet, you’ll get what you wanted.”   Ace threw his head back, wanting it to do something. Ace wanted to take control, but with being a twink doesn’t really do much when you’re getting forced down by his master.  Ace could feel a warm pool explode in his lower abdomen as he whined as he didn’t want to realise. Ace was whining as Adrian didn’t let go of pounding himself into Ace’s prostate, making the feeling grow.  Ace turned his head and looked at Adrian with a plea. Adrian smiled as he could see Ace was about to cum.

“Go ahead, slut, do it.”

Ace moaned loudly as he came hard on the bed sheets.  Adrian forced himself deeper inside the kid, hearing his moans were music.  Ace could feel Adrian in stomach as he loved this feeling. Closing around Adrian, Ace heard him grunt and moan.

“Still so fucking tight, how can that be?”

Ace didn’t answer, he just stayed silent with small quiet, yet loud moans flood from his pretty pink lips.   Adrian didn’t like how he was silent. Pulling out, Adrian threw Ace on the bed. Climbing over him, Adrian felt Ace’s heavy breaths, they were perfect.  

“You going to answer me, pet?”

Ace smirked. “Nope, why should i?”

“You’re going to get punished if you continue.”

Ace turned his head with a smile glued to his face. Adrian growled and roughly thrusted himself into Ace. Ace gasped loudly and moaned just as Adrian made contact with his prostate once more.  

“You going to disobey me?”

Ace shook his head.

Adrian went down and kissed down Ace’s neck, sucking a large red hickey on his sweet-spot.

“All mine, baby.”

“All yours.”

Ace wrapped his arms around Adrian’s neck, wanting to feel him close. Adrian slowly started to thrust into Ace’s prostate making the kid gasp quietly, moaning in Adrian’s ear.

“M-master.. I love you!”

“I love you too pet.”

Adrian was starting to feel that familiar pool as he gone faster and harder. He didn’t want to end, he still wanted to be selfish with his love. The feeling grew to an unbearable pain.

“I-i’m- gonna cum!”

“O-o-out- outside p-please!”

Pulling out, Adrian pulled Ace onto his knees forcing his mouth open.  Rubbing his tip, Adrian came into Ace’s mouth. Ace quietly swallowed as he looked into Adrian’s eyes.  Adrian leaned into Ace’s lips. A sweet and salty taste was mixed between them and Adrian pushed Ace back down into the bed. Ace cuddled into Adrian’s chest, wanting to collect his warmth.  

“I love you baby.”

Ace smiled and cuddled in more.

“I love you too.”

--

Ace yawned as he stretched, hearing his bones crack lightly. The blanket covered himself as he opened his eyes slowly.  Two pairs of lips connected themselves on Ace’s, making him smile.

“Morning to you too.”

“You’re just so beautiful, baby.” Ace wrapped his arms around Adrian’s neck, pulling him down with him. Adrian placed each hand by Ace’s head ashe just stared into his blue eyes. Ace leaned into Adrian’s lips, feeling the softness they gave.  Adrian smiled into the kiss as he ran his hand down Ace’s bare skin. “Don’t bother getting dress today, i’m going to play with you all day.” Ace smirked. “I didn’t feel like getting dressed anyway. Being naked is always comfortable.” Ace said, Adrian chuckled. “We have the whole mansion to ourselves for the entire day, what do you want to do?” Ace giggled as he felt Adrian brush his lips over Ace’s neck. “Where is everyone?”

“they thought it’d be nice to give this place to us after hear you scream my name last night.”  

“not my fault you wanted to go rough.”

“You know you wanted it rough, baby. You always want that.”

“I do, but maybe next time you can go harder?”

“Always.”

Ace and Adrian smiled at each other as they thought of what to come later.  Adrian couldn’t stop smiling as he leaned down into Ace’s lips. Ace noticed something about Adrian that he’s never noticed before. Adrian was getting excited, there was something going on today Ace didn’t know about. Breaking the kiss, Ace sat up. “Can i at least take a shower? I feel gross.”

“Alone?”

“I don’t have to be alone.”  Ace winked at Adrian as he walked over to the bedroom door. Adrian blushed and smiled. “Take it alone this time please? I want to surprise you with something after you’re done.”  Ace nodded and smiled as he exited to the room. He felt weird as he still couldn’t figure out what today was, but he was sure whatever it was it was standing right in front of him without him noticing.  Heading into the bathroom, Ace turned on the shower. Feeling the water, waiting for it to turn warm, Ace stepped in.

Running his fingers through his soaked hair, Ace sighed. He looked up as he felt the warm water run down his shoulders as he rubbed his arms. Soap bubbles formed on the arms as he came up to his neck. It felt nice to be alone as he could think of whatever was on his mind. Being alone in the shower was a lot better due to warmth surrounding you and the idea of hot water running down the bare skin. Ace rinsed himself as he moved over to washing his hair.  Scrubbing the scalp, Ace smiled. A small laugh escaped his lips as he couldn’t stop thinking of the way he was last night. Ace always wanted to try to be dominant in the relationship, but Adrian always found a way to make Ace beg for him. Ace needs to be dominant, he needs to try and make Adrian beg. Rinsing his hair, Ace turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower, Ace grabbed a cream coloured towel, drying his hair first. Drying himself completely, Ace wrapped the towel around his waist as he walked out of the bathroom.  Heading to the bedroom, Ace took notice of the note on the door.

Sebastian called and wanted to talk to you. Call him in his office.

-A

Ace smiled and placed the note back on the door.  Clutching the towel knot in his hand, Ace walked down the rest of the hallway. Taking a left, Ace found an open office.  Heading inside, Ace sat in Sebastian’s large chair, Ace picked up the phone. Dialing in Sebastian’s cell, Ace could hear the dial tone.

“Great, you called!”

“Yeah, but what for? I was kinda busy?”

“Do you know what day it is?”

“Uhm, it’s March 22nd, why?”

“I was wondering on what you were getting Adrian for his birthday.”

Ace’s eyes widen. that was hitting in the face, It was Adrian’s birthday

“Shit! I didn’t know! I didn’t think Magix’s had birthdays.”

“It’s okay Ace, i thought i knew you wouldn’t know, so i made an appointment with Carson for you to grab a little gift from his shop. I paid for anything in there, so don’t worry on cost.”

“You’re a lifesaver, Sebby. But, why from Carson’s shop?”

“I saw this really cute lingerie the Carson made for twinks. And i had to buy it for you.”

“Fine, i’ll go and grab it. And is this why you and rest are gone?”

“Kinda, but it was also your damn moaning that had us leave.”

“You know, this time i won’t be moaning, i’m going to try and bottom Adrian.”

Sebastian laughed on the other line.

“Good luck on that!  I’ll talk to you later Ace. don’t break anything of mine.”

“I won’t, bye Sebastian.”

“Bye.”

Ace hung up and groaned.  Standing up, Ace dropped the towel in the laundry chute in the hallway as he walked back to the bedroom.  Opening the bedroom door, Ace was instantly attacked with neck kisses as he fell onto the bed. Ace put his head back as Adrian kissed down his adams apple.  Making his way up, Adrian locked lips with Ace, trying to making Ace bottom. Ace pulled away as he caught his breath. Adrian took in a quiet deep breath and smashed his lips back onto Ace’s, not wanting to stop.  Ace once again pulled away, looking Adrian in the eyes.

“C-can i top this time?” Ace asked. Adrian just smiled.  “Ace, you could top anytime you want, there’s no asking me if you can.”  Ace smiled. “Okay, lay on your stomach, I got something for you.” Adrian quiet obeyed as laid on his stomach. Ace placed both of his hands on either side of Adrian’s head as he readied himself at Adrian’s entrance.  “Ever bottomed before?” Adrian smirked. “Ever topped before.” “no..” “then there’s your answer.” Ace growled. “Cocky.”

“Well, i do love co-Ahahh!”

Ace didn’t waste time into pushing himself deep into Adrian, feeling how tight he was made Ace love him even more. Adrian felt his eyes water as he never felt such pain before.  “You okay?” Ace asked. Adrian nodded. “Y-yeah.. Just never had a dick up my ass before.” Ace started to laugh a little. “Now you know how i feel.”

Ace waited on Adrian to adjust as he bit on the shell of Adrian’s ear.

“Move.. please.” Adrian moaned.

Ace slowly thrusted in and out of Adrian, just to hear him gasp in sudden. Adrian bit his bottom lip as this was something he’d never think of doing, he was always a top, but here he is getting bottom by a twink.  Ace started to pick up the pace as he tried to find Adrian’s prostate. Adrian moaned and gasped as he couldn’t believed that this was how Ace felt as he fucked him. He never knew it would feel like this.

A pleasure strike blew up his spine, making him nearly scream as Ace slammed himself into that one spot.  Ace smirked. “Found it~” Ace sexually growled in Adrian’s ear. Ace nearly pounded himself into that one spot, making Adrian moan out Ace’s name in that sexy voice he loved.  

“A-ace! A-ah, fuck!~”

“Like this baby?”

Adrian nodded as he moaned louder. Ace licked the outer shell of Adrian’s ear as he could tell Adrian was getting close already.   

“Gonna cum baby? So soon?”

“S-shut up.”

“Why don’t you try to? I bet you can’t, i know you have a bottom side you can’t control.”

Adrian whined as he knew Ace was right.  Everytime Ace tried to be dominant, Adrian wanted to be bottomed by him in an instant.   The feeling of that warm pool in his lower abdomen grew as Adrian whimpered in pain.

“I-i’m going to cum!” Adrian moaned.

“Do it baby, cum for me.”

Adrian gasped as he came hard.

Just not even minute later, Ace moaned loudly as he came deep in Adrian.

Pulling out,  Ace was completely out of breath as he fell next to Adrian with a small smile.  

“Never knew you could fuck like that.”

“All for a sexy birthday boy.”

Adrian blushed and smiled. Climbing over Ace, Adrian leaned into Ace’s lips. “I love you.” Adrian whispered. “I love you too.”

“Happy birthday, baby, i hope the rest of the day won’t end up me getting fucked into oblivion.”

“Oh Ace, why would you think of something so low? I will fuck you harder.”

--

Ace fell onto the bed completely out of breath. After riding Adrian for almost three hours to getting barebacked until Adrian came nearly five times. Ace was exhausted.

“I think that was the best sex i’ve ever had.”

“Glad you enjoyed. Hopefully next time we can do it again?”  

“Sure, but maybe try some different positions next time. Me riding you is like hell when my legs are tired.”

“Wanna get some rest before we head out?”

Ace looked up at Adrian. “Where are we going?”  Adrian smiled. “I really want to show you something i’m sure you’d like.”

“Is it more of you?”

“Maybe in the end, but this is something i’ve wanted to show Sarah and Colby, but i’ve never gotten around to actually finishing it.”

“Well, whatever it is, i bet it’s wonderful.”

“I really hope you like it. Now, get some sleep.”

Just as that, Ace smiled and closed his eyes.  Adrian kissed Ace’s forehead and closed his eyes, wrapping his arm around Ace’s chest.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

--

~

Malachi helped his new project on their feet as he smiled widely.

“You’re the perfect match for Zayn. i just hope he responds well.”

The project let their eyes gaze around the messy lab, their light green eyes flickered in curiosity as they spot the turned off robot.  “Him?” they asked, their voice twisted with the two voices they had. “Yes, him.”

They walked over to Zayn, placing their hand on the glass. The light green mechanical veins glowed softly as they watched Zayn turn on.  The two watched each other as if they were scanning each other.

“W-w-who a-ar-re you?”

“Lox, you’re.. Zayn?”

“Y-yes.”

Zayn looked down at Lox, studying the new robotic feminine male.  Their neatly stitched black hair fell over their right eye, a slim like figure was carefully made into their body as a small waist like connected into perfect curved hips.  Their eyes glowed their green colour as he seemed to smiled. Lox seemed adorable in Zayn’s eyes, but Lox didn’t seem Zayn was right for them. Zayn was too big, and Lox was half of his size.

“Well Zayn, what do you think about them? I crafted Lox here for you when i’m away to war.. So you won’t be lonely.”

“T-they s-s-seem s-sca-ared.”

Malachi looked at Lox. Zayn was right, Lox looked quite terrified. Malahi just laughed it off.  “Don’t worry, Darling, Zayn isn’t going to hurt you. He just wants to become your friend.”

Lox started to feel a warmth grow in their chest looking up at Zayn. They couldn’t understand why they were feeling warm now. Lox felt Malachi’s hand on their shoulder, making them look at him. “I have to leave for a little bit, so i’ll have to leave you two alone, don’t kill him, okay?”

Lox nodded and felt Malachi’s hand lift off their shoulder. Hearing the metal door slam, Zayn looked back down at Lox with a sour tone.

“H-h-he’s m-mi-ine.”

“I don’t want him, anyway.”

Lox hopped back on the table and sighed. They didn’t want to be by Zayn, he seemed too much for them. Zayn stepped back onto his stand, he closed his eyes, hoping to recharge.

“Do you want to?”

Opening one eye, letting his glowing blue lock onto Lox’s green colour.

“D-do w-w-wha-at?”

“I was programed to make you not lonely, to make you happy.”

Zayn swore he felt himself blush. “N-no. i-i-i ca-an’t d-do it.” he cracked. Lox chuckled. “Do you have one though? I was made with other parts.”  Zayn couldn’t believe them, they wanted things Zayn can’t do. “N-no, i d-d-don-n’t. W-w-why a-ask s-su-uch t-thing?” Lox looked at Zayn, small breaths echoed from his breathing tube. “I was made for you, and you only. So maybe you have one but don’t know how to activate it.” Lox said, swinging their black knee high heels, crossing their legs.  Zayn couldn’t talk, he forgot how to when he’s being seduced by another robot. Jumping down, Lox walked over and wrapped their white arms around Zayn’s abdomen. “Here, let me show you.” Lox’s fingers danced down until they found something. Pressing the button, Zayn felt himself spring out, making his head over heat.

“Big.” Lox said, a smile was masked in their voice.  Zayn hummed as he Lox wrapped their fingers around it. Bending down a bit, Lox opened their mouth like opening and placed the tip in their mouth. Fitting the entire thing, Lox looked up at Zayn with a plea in their eyes. Slowly, Zayn gripped Lox’s hair, forcing them back to the tip. Pushing their head back to where Zayn was filling their mouth completely, Lox started to choke a bit. Lox tried to grip ahold of Zayn’s legs, but Lox was forced back at the tip. They enjoyed this immensely, hitting every pleasure trigger made Lox moan softly. Zayn knew what he was doing as he’s never done this to anyone before, but everytime Lox would rub on him, a pleasure would spike and run everything inside him.  But, Zayn heard the metal door click. Forcing Lox off him, Zayn clicked that little button making him go back inside himself. Lox wiped off something white off their mouth opening, letting it close.

“I’m back, Darlings, did you two get along?” Malachi walked in with a bag full of parts.  

“I’d say we did.”  Lox looked at Zayn with that smile like tone. Zayn felt like he was overheating on how good of a blowjob Lox can give. Malachi looked at Zayn with concern. “Lox, i would like it if you powered down for night. You did more than you thought today, i’d like it if you rest now.” Lox nodded and looked back at Zayn. they seemed to have smiled as they walked back onto their stand. Closing their eyes, Lox felt tired as they plugged themselves in.

Malachi sighed and helped  Zayn off his stand. “What happened with you two when i was gone?” Malachi asked, crossing his arms.  “O-oh w-w-well you s-se-ee.. u-uhm..” Malachi Started to smile. “Zayn, what did you two do when i was gone?”  “t-the-ey d-did s-somet-thing t-t-to me.” Malachi set down the bag on the table and sighed. “You found out they do, didn’t you?”  Zayn nodded. “You see Zayn, i made them for you so you wouldn’t be lonely when i leave tomorrow. I don’t know how long i’ll be gone, and i can’t take you with me. So.. they’re life a going away gift from me to you. Will you behave with them?” Malachi smiled. Zayn sighed, “i-i d-d-don’t kn-now if i c-cou-uld.” “you’ll do fine, just make sure you don’t do anything to hurt them, they are new and would want to experiment with what they can do. Lox is made for extreme things, so don’t push them into something, and tell them to back off if they do something you don’t like.  I have to get some sleep now, i’ll come in before i leave.”

Malachi gae Zayn another smile before leaving the lab.

Zayn heard Lox start back up, making a little humming sound echo in the lab.

“Is he gone?”

“Y-y-yeah, n-now c-co-ome ov-ver here a-and help me.”

Lox seemed to have smiled as they walked off the stand, walking over to Zayn.  leaning down once again, Lox pressed the button, making Zayn pop out before them.  

“Always will be a big boy, i like that.”  

--

~

Ace and Adrian pulled up into Jacob’s driveway, they have finally gotten out of Sebastian’s mansion and are now going to finally see their twins.  Ace smiled widely as he looked up at Adrian. “I can tell you miss them.” “who wouldn’t miss those sleepless nights and a messy house?” Adrian laughed and snuck a kiss from Ace as he turned off the car. “Just can’t wait to see them, their our kids, we can’t let them be taken cared of by my brother.”  “alright, let’s go see our kids.”

Getting out of the car, Ace hurried over to Adrian side, taking his hand in his. Adrian smiled and pressed his lips on Ace’s forehead as they got up onto the porch.   Ace happily rang the doorbell, Adrian couldn’t help to smile at Ace’s happiness. The door opened to Jacob hold little Kai in his arms. The kid started to giggle a little as he saw Adrian, reaching his little chubby arm out for him. Taking little Kai, Adrian kissed the baby’s cheek. Jacob grabbed Ace’s hand and dragged him into the house, wanting him to see Izzy.  coming into the living room, Ace smiled as he saw Izzy playing with her toys. Ace sat on his knees as he picked up the little girl. Holding her close, Ace didn’t want to leave them ever again. Little Izzy cooed happily as she pulled on Ace’s sweater. Ace felt Adrian strong arm wrap around his shoulder, letting Ace fall a bit on him. Kai crawled over and palmed Ace’s leg, wanting up. Adrian took Izzy from Ace, letting Ace take little Kai in his arms. Kai babbled his words as he placed his hand on Ace’s cheek. Ace smiled wide as he looked down at his child.

“I missed them so much.”

“I did too, i just can’t wait to take them back home.”

“Right now?”

Adrian looked at Ace, seeing that Ace was already looking at him with those big blue eyes he loved.

“Sure, let’s just get packed up.”

“I love you, Adrian.”

“I love you too, Ace.”

--

Vlad watched the water wash up on the sandy shore. He kept his knees up to his bare chest as he listened to the waves, watching the full moon reflect on the water. He wasn’t thinking, he wasn’t tired, he was just trying to be alone so he could clear his mind.

“Still have the Star of David? Though you got rid of it?”

Vlad looked to his left to see Geven standing next to him. “May i join you?” he asked. Vlad nodded. Geven sat next to Vlad as he placed an arm behind Vlad. “beautiful night.”  Vlad cracked a smile. “Yeah, it is.” Geven sighed and looked at Vlad. “can’t stop thinking of him, can you?” “i have to stop, he hurt Ace in the worst way possible. I still can’t control my feelings for him. I just.. Need to stop.” Geven shook his head, a smile grew on his lips. “If you still love him, why don’t you two get back together? Let’s face it, you two belong together.” Vlad looked away, gazing back at the water.  “I don’t know if i do love him, i just feel.. Wrong when being away from him.” “love can do that to you, it can nail you hard when you least expect it. It will make you feel sick when being away from them. I know because of you. I loved you so much i couldn’t stay away, you completed me, but now i have Kitten who is just like you when we met.”

“That reminds me, give this to him, i’ve been saving it.”

Holding out his hand, Vlad dropped a sterling silver ring with three large diamonds, glistening in the moonlight. Geven nearly gasped aloud as he saw it in his own hand. Vlad kept their engagement ring after two thousand years.   “You kept this?” “i mean, yeah, it meant so much to me i never wanted to lose it. I’ve always had it on me wherever i went. You have me that ring, you also saved my life so i had to find value in it after we broke up.”

“Vlad, you don’t know how much that means to me to know you kept this.”

“It was berlynn’s, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was. But she never wore it.”

Vlad looked up to see the moon almost reaching the middle of the sky. Yawning, Vlad now felt tired. “Best if we get some sleep on this camping trip.”

“You going to have fun?” Geven asked as he stood up. “You know me so much.” Vlad smiled. Geven messed Vlad’s hair as he walked down the hill to his tent. Vlad sighed and stood up. His legs started to feel numb, making Vlad lose his balance. Falling back, Vlad was caught by two strong arms going under his.  Vlad opened his eyes to see he was fine.

“Thanks, Geven, i thought i would’ve fallen down a cliff for a second.”

“It’s not Geven, Vladimir.”

Vlad’s eyes widen at the voice. Turning around to see Alex standing there. His glowing blue eyes sent shivers down Vlad’s spine.  Alex’s wavy blonde hair fell past his ears as he sweetly smiled at Vlad.

“I heard what you said about me. You still want to be together?”  

“I-i didn’t think you’d be here.”

Alex heart felt more broken.  He looked down, feeling a small breeze swept them. “Vlad, there’s no need to lie to yourself.” Vlad turned his back to Alex as he walked more towards the water.  Alex followed him, needing an answer. “You did something unforgettable, Alex. i don’t think i can forgive you,” Vlad did sigh as he turned around. “But that doesn’t mean i don’t love you.”  grabbing Alex by the cheeks, Vlad slammed his lips into his. Alex smiled into the kiss as he pulled Vlad’s bare chest against his. Breaking the kiss, Vlad ran his fingers through Alex’s hair, making him smile bigger.  “You finally decided to grow it out.” “never found a reason to cut it.”

“Don’t leave me again, Vlad, i can’t function without you.”

Clutching Alex’s shirt, Vlad rested his head on Alex’s chest. He felt the warmth he’s been longing since they broke apart. Alex smiled as he held Vlad close to his chest, wanting to comfort the kid. Vlad looked up at Alex, seeing his eyes drift down at him. Vlad slowly started to unbutton Alex’s shirt, needing to see if he would. Alex was calm as he watched Vlad take off his shirt, dropping it on the sand. Running his hand down Alex’s stomach, Vlad never broke eye contact. Alex leaned down into Vlad’s lips, feeling how soft they really were.  Vlad felt his fangs rip down at the smell of Alex’s rare blood. Alex shoved his tongue in Vlad’s mouth, only making Vlad bite down hard on the soft flesh. Alex yipped and pulled away. A trickle of blood rolled around Vlad’s tongue as he swallowed the bitter liquid.

“Never do that again, that was a warning.”

Alex gulped down the lump in his throat as he couldn’t tell if Vlad was joking.  Not seeing he was, Alex slowly nodded.

“Yeah, okay.”

“Good,”

Vlad took Alex’s hand and walked down to the edge of the shore. Stopping as the water rolled by their feet, Vlad turned back to wrap his arms around Alex’s neck. Pressing their lips together, Vlad pulled Alex a little closer. Alex felt around as he slid his hand into Vlad’s shorts. Grabbing his ass, Vlad gasped in sudden as he gazed back up at Alex. Alex didn’t know boundaries, he just wanted someone to love.  Alex looked into Vlad’s golden eyes as he just continued. Running his finger over Vlad’s hole, Alex smiled as he heard Vlad moan softly.

“Daddy..”

“What did you say?”

Pushing in a finger, Alex felt around inside Vlad. “oh Daddy! Please!”  

Taking his hand out of Vlad’s pants, Alex started to unbutton Vlad’s shorts, feeling Vlad’s hard-on. Taking them off, Alex tossed them carelessly in the sand. Seeing Vlad fully naked was something he missed. Vlad kept his arms wrapped around Alex's neck, not wanting to let go.  Alex leaned into Vlad's neck, nipping at his sweet-spot, trying to form a hickey. Vlad whimpered as each little bite sent a pleasure stream up his veins. Gasping, Vlad felt Alex suck on his sweet-spot harshly. Letting go, Alex smiled as he saw a bright red hickey on Vlad's neck.  

“Why don't we find a place more private?” Alex whispered into Vlad's lips.Vlad smiled and nodded. “Why not do it here, what do we have to hide?” Alex quietly chuckled. “You're right,” Taking Vlad by the waist, Alex fell back Taking Vlad down with him. “What do we have to hide?”  Sitting up, Alex pressed his lips against Vlad's. Vlad rewrapped his arms around Alex's neck, pulling him closer. Alex ran his tongue over Vlad's bottom lip, wanting entry. Vlad smiled and carefully opened his mouth only to feel Alex shove his tongue in Vlad's mouth. Fighting muscle against muscle, the two battled over with dominance, Alex winning. Exploring Vlad's mouth, Alex pulled apart letting a small string of saliva connect between their bottom lips.  Unbuttoning his jeans, Alex slowly took them off, lining himself at Vlad's entrance.

“Aren't you worried someone's going to hear us?”

“Just don't moan loudly, we'll be fine.”

“Then you can't fuck me if I'll moan your name, Daddy.”

“Oh kitten, if I had that gag, you'll be screaming and nobody will hear you.”

“Stalling.”

“Oh bite me, Vlad.”

Vlad licked over his fangs and smiled. Hearing his stomach growl from the lack of food he's been getting.

“Don't mind if I do.”

Leaning down on Alex's neck, Alex smirked and thrusted harshly into Vlad, Making him bite into Alex's neck, a yip echoed from Alex as Vlad could taste the blood, the sweet, warm blood spilling into his mouth. Vlad moaned at the taste,  letting the warm liquid run down his throat. Detaching his fangs from Alex's neck, Vlad hummed as he licked the drop of blood from the corner of his mouth.

“Delicious.”

Alex smiled and chuckled as his red cheeks glowed. A little line of blood dripped out of the wound on Alex's neck, Making Vlad lick it off. “Damn, who knew Magix's taste so good.” Vlad moaned into Alex's lips. Alex didn't bother as he carefully lifted Vlad's hips up, forcing them down on his lap. Vlad whimpered as he forgot the feeling of such pleasure. Even if it was only a month.

“A-alex..”

“That's not my name.”

“D-daddy, oh fuck- Daddy!”

Forcing Vlad up and down on him, Alex let his head fall back on the feeling of Vlad's tight walls around him. Hear every whimper, every moan and curse from Vlad's sinful lips.  Vlad pulled Alex out as crawled down to have the head by his lips. Licking the tip like a lollipop, Vlad had a smile of a teaser. Sucking along the staff, Vlad licked just between the staff and balls, knowing it always makes Alex go crazy. Trailing his tongue up, he dug his tongue into the slit. Alex moaned as took ahold of Vlad's hair.  Taking the tip into his mouth, Vlad slowly bobbed his head, swirling his tongue around the tip, pumping the rest a bit harshly. Pushing Vlad's head up, causing him to take the tip out with a quiet pop, Alex turned Vlad around do his ass was facing Alex. Alex's tongue flicked over Vlad's hole, letting himself wander around. Vlad quietly leaned down and placed Alex's cock right back into his mouth, needing to finish him off.  Alex's tongue swirling deep inside Vlad as he moaned on how good Vlad tasted, he could eat the kid out for hours on how good he was. Vlad moaned against Alex, Making him moan quietly. Vlad was already nearly out of breath as he could feel Alex brush up on his G-spot, Making a pleasure spike run up his back.

“D-dad.. d-daddy!” Vlad nearly screamed. “Shut up.” Alex said, spanking Vlad hard. Vlad whined as pushed himself back down on Alex's cock.  A warm pool exploded in Vlad's lower abdomen, making him whimper.

“Daddy, I-im going to cum!”

“Cum baby, cum for daddy.”

Vlad moaned loudly as he squeezed his eyes shut, cumming hard on Alex's stomach. Gasping, Vlad moaned as he quietly started to move his hips, needing friction. Alex tightly gripped ahold on Vlad's hips, making him stay still. Vlad whined as he tried. Bucking his hips, Vlad forced his walls to close around Alex, letting him tighten the way he likes.

“Being a good little bitch, aren't you? Obeying me, like the perfect bitch you can be.” Alex leaned into Vlad's ear, licking the outer shell. Vlad sat on Alex's lap, feeling his cock rub against him. Biting his bottom lip, Vlad had to cum again, it was unbearable.

“Daddy.. please.”

“Going to cum again? Such a dirty boy.” Pumping Vlad harshly, Alex bit on Vlad's earlobe.  Vlad whimpered and whined as he tried so hard not to cum.. but he did. Cumming in Alex's hand, Vlad was out of breath.

“Made a mess baby, how about we clean you up before you go to bed?”

Vlad nodded and was helped up, walking into the cold water. Holding Vlad's hand as they got up to waist deep, Alex took ahold of Vlad's chin letting Alex look into Vlad's golden eyes. Vlad smiled mischievously as he took in a deep breath and dunked himself underwater. Alex gasped as he tried to search for him in the dark water, but no luck.

“Oh Alex baby!”

Turning around, Alex saw Vlad swimming in the middle of the deep lake.

“Why don't you come over here and I can give you a little something.” Vlad called, twitching his finger for Alex.  Alex smiled and took a deep breath. Going underwater, Alex swam over to Vlad. Taking ahold of his leg, Alex pulled Vlad under.  Seeing Vlad freak, Alex pressed his lips on Vlad's, letting him share their air. Closing his eyes slowly, Vlad placed his hands on the back of Alex's head, as Alex wrapped Vlad's legs around his waist, holding them.

Coming up, Alex and Vlad didn't let go of each other as just stayed in each other's arms.

“I love you, Alex.”

“I love you too, Vlad.”

“I think we should.. get going.”

Alex nodded. “Yeah, we should.”

Swimming back up the shore, Vlad and Alex chased each other to find their clothes.  Buttoning up Alex's shirt, Vlad smiled.

“This was fun, I really hope we can do that again sometime.”

“Then come back with me, we can do the exact thing back at home.”

Vlad sighed. “I'm sorry, I can't. But once I get back from this trip, I'll let you play with me all you want, to let you do whatever you want to me. Does that sound okay?”

Kissing Vlad's cheek, Alex smiled. “Sounds perfect.”

“I'll see you later then. Bye.”

“Bye Vladimir.”

Blowing Vlad a kiss, Alex disappeared into the blue portal. Vlad stayed there with a blush obvious on his cheeks.  Turning around, Vlad started down the cliff and over to the two tents. Yawning, Vlad entered his tent and took off his sandy shorts. Tossing them over to the side, Vlad cuddled into a few blankets as he rested his head on a big pillow.

Thinking of his time with Alex, Vlad soon fell into a deep sleep.

--

Groaning awake, Vlad turned onto his back as he looked up at the sun shining in his tent. Rolling over back on his side, Vlad really didn't want to get up. Looking at his bag for a quick minute, he saw something.  A lavender wool sleeve hanging out of his duffle bag. Sitting up, Vlad pulled the bag closer as to unzip it and look at whatever the sleeve was connected to.

It was his old lavender sweater from when he was with Juliet. Slipping it on, Vlad fell back and held the wolly sleeves up to his chest. It was warm, comforting and it brung back so many memories of Vlad and Juliet. Digging through the bag once more, Vlad pulled out some blue skinny jeans and slipped them on, finding his shoes, Vlad hurried to put them on as he unzipped his tent and walked out.   Finger combing his hair, Vlad smiled at the warm sun.

“You're finally up.”

Looking over, Vlad saw Geven messing with the fire with Kitten.

“What time is it?”

“Almost Two, what were you doing last night anyway?”

“Just played with myself until late, that's all.”

Geven raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure that's all?”  Vlad nodded, sitting down. “Okay, whatever you say.” Geven shrugged as he wrapped an arm around Kitten, comforting him. “ I have a question, Vlad?”

“And what's that?” Vlad looked up at Kitten with a small smile.

“Who's “Daddy”?”

Vlad's eyes widen at the question. They heard him, he wasn't as quiet as he thought.  

“Uhm.. i-i..”

“You were with Alex, weren't you?” Geven asked. Vlad felt his cheeks grow hot as he once again thought of last night. “M-maybe.”  “is that why you're wearing a turtleneck in the heat?” “Listen, I can do whatever I want in my spare time. Don't need you to jump in it as to know what I did last night.”

“Alright, we're not targeting you. We're just curious.” Geven placed his hands up in defense as he just smiled. Vlad pulled up his collar and looked at the fire.

It cracked and burned as time flew by, wood was occasionally dropped in, but It never lasted long.  Night once again came by, make Vlad himself tired. He retired in for an early sleep, leaving Kitten and Geven alone.

“Why don't we go for a swim? No one's out here.” Kitten flirted. Geven smiled, “sure, I'll meet you up there. But, don't wear anything, I want to try something with you.”

“Nasty.” Kitten teased.

“Very nasty indeed.”

Giving Kitten a quick kiss, Geven ran back into the tent.  Kitten sighed happily as he made his way up the cliff, near the lake. Pulling off his shirt, Kitten ran his fingers down his stomach, finding them on the helm of his shorts. Sliding them off, Kitten was now fully naked. He wasn't really bothered by anyone seeing him as it was just him, Vlad and Geven. Stepping in the cold water, Kitten felt something brush his leg. Thinking nothing of it, he continued until the water was up at his shoulders. Again, something brushed up against him, Making Him worry a bit.

Just under the water, Alex was sitting right in front of Kitten's dick, thinking it was Vlad. Alex smiled at he ran his tongue over Kittens v-line.

Kitten gasped and laughed quietly,

“G-geven, is this what you had in mind?”

Alex took ahold of Kitten and placed the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the slit. Alex started to put Kitten deep in his mouth, deep throating him.  Alex thought it was odd how Vlad seemed to be a little smaller than last night, he didn't pay too much attention to it as he could hear muffled moans from above the water.

Kitten gripped Alex's hair as he could feel Alex's tongue move over veins, sending spikes of pleasure up his spine.  Biting his bottom lip, Kitten loved every second of it. Feeling that warm pool, Kitten always hated it when he was getting a blowjob and cum almost instantly.  

“O-oh, baby! I-im gonna cum!”  Kitten moaned. A simple tap was felt, letting Kitten know it was okay to cum.  Kitten gasped as he released himself into Alex's mouth. Alex smiled as he quickly swallowed. Closing his eyes, Alex came up and slammed his lips into Kitten's. Thankfully, Kitten's eyes were closed too. Their lips moved in sync as Kitten wrapped his arms around Alex's neck, their tongues played as Kitten placed hi hand on Alex's chest.  At the same time, they opened their eyes.

Kitten stared deep in Alex's blue eyes and Alex stared into Kitten's orange eyes.

Alex's face went red as he pushed Kitten off him. His hand covered his mouth at what he's done. Kitten was just the same, but he was shaking on how much he liked it.

“I-im so sorry! I-i thought you.. you were V-vlad.”

Kitten shook his head, his hands still over his mouth.  Alex felt embarrassed. “Again, I am so sorry.”

Swimming past Kitten, Alex ran onto the shore. Gathering his clothes, Alex heard something behind him

“You're not going to tell Geven about that, right?”

Alex gasped.

“Geven's here?”

Kitten nodded.

“Shit!  Uhm.. no, I won't.”

“Tell me what?”

Alex couldn't breathe hearing Geven behind him.

“Telling me that I didn't just see you give my boyfriend a blowjob?”

Alex tried to laugh it off as he backed up. “listen, I didn't think that it was him, I thought it was Vlad, really!” Geven built himself up as just stared Alex down. Geven had to be one of the most terrifying Magix known to man, Making Alex down right scared to be in his presence.

“This was all just a huge misunderstanding. Okay?, I didn't know you'd be here, neither would.. well, whatever his name is. I thought it was just Vlad. A-”

Geven had enough. Whipping his fist acrossed Alex, Geven rammed it right into his nose, snapping it instantly.

“Mess with my little kitten again and I will Fucking kill you.” Geven Growled. Alex was forced to stand as he was pushed to leave Geven and Kitten alone. Alex took it and booked it.

Once Alex was gone from sight, Geven sighed.

“Did he hurt you?”

“Geven, he's right, it was a misunderstanding. I thought he was you and he thought I was Vlad. I'm sorry.”

“It's over with, Kitten. No need to be sorry.”

“But-”

“I just don't like that guy, okay? There's nothing against you.”  walking into the water, Geven swam up to Kitten, a smirk glued to his face as he wrapped his arms around Kitten.

“You look so beautiful, kitten.”

“You look pretty sexy yourself.”

Geven leaned down and placed his forehead on Kittens, Making the kid smile warmly. Kitten raised his arms around Geven's neck, pulling him closer. Locking lips, Kitten wrapped his legs around Geven's waist. Breaking, Kitten kissed Geven's neck, reaching to his peck. Geven just smiled at him.  Kitten had a small blush as he looked directly into Geven's eyes.

“I-i.. love you Geven.”

His eyes widen at those words, but then softened as he pressed their lips back together.

“I love you too, Kitten.”

Kitten waited a while to hear those words come from anyone's mouth. Trevor never told him he loved him as he was supposed to be a parent, but with Geven, Kitten longed to hear it as he knew Geven loved him. Holding Kitten close, Geven made sure that there wasn't any space between them as they stayed in each other's arms.  

“What am I going to do without you?”

“Nothing, because I can already tell me and you belong together.” Geven kissed Kitten's cheek, waiting his reply.

“We'll always be together, Geven. No matter what happens.”

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8K 78 25
Octaveus was depressed. He knew it, but no one else did. He hid it, just as he hid his scars. He wasn't human either; he hid that too. He hid almost...
854 32 16
After Craig moves to a new school he finds how hard it is to make friends when you know no one. Craig has a very shy nature and always tries hard in...
55.2K 3.2K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
866K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...