[1] prophecy → tom riddle [ED...

By madlikewonderland

***reader discretion is advised, I wrote this book at the ripe old age of 14 and it's unedited*** An untold p... More

CAST || PART I
The Prologue
Chapter One: And So It Begins
Chapter Two: The Dreaded News
Chapter Three: 1938
Chapter Four: The First Morning
Chapter Five: The Hexing
Chapter Six: The Slip of a Tear
Chapter Seven: The Prophecy
Chapter Eight: The Begrudged Boy
Chapter Nine: The Dreaded Day
Chapter Ten: The Question
Chapter Eleven: Campfires and Unwanted Guests
Chapter Twelve: The Interrogation
Chapter Thirteen: Broken Bones and a Visit to Aberystwyth
Chapter Fourteen: Ravens and Riddles
Chapter Fifteen: A Perfect Evening
Chapter Sixteen: An Act of Selfishness and an Act of Selflessness
Chapter Seventeen: Emory's Promise and Morgandy's Spill
Chapter Eighteen: A Well Awaited Match and the Room of Mopsus
Chapher Nineteen: The Slip of a Tongue
Chapter Twenty: A Christmas Train Home and Heartbreaking News
Chapter Twenty-One: And Rune's Part Plays In
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Trip to Rune and a Judgemental Cat
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Plan
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Outburst
Chapter Twenty-Five: Douglas Beach, Brandy and Sand
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Shocking Arrest
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Edvard's Return
Chapter Twenty-Eight: King's Cross Station
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Cracked Window, Unconscious Girl and One Confused Seer
Chapter Thirty-One: A First Victory and an Injured Morgandy
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Water Fight and Muggle Talk
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Birthday Raven
Chapter Thirty-Four: Picnic and Employment
Chapter Thirty-Five: The End of a Year and the New Heads
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Seventh Years' Last Journey
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Baby News and Ancestry
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Chapel Street and the Beach
Chapter Thirty-nine: The Legendary Wizard
Chapter Forty: Obvious Olivia
Chapter Forty-one: The Tower of Refuge
Chapter Forty-two: A Sour Shock
Cast ii.
Chapter Forty-three: Train Gossip and the First Day
Chapter Forty-four: Acceptance of the Mark
Chapter Forty-five: The Stressing Couple
Chapter Forty-six: An Angry Teacher
Chapter Forty-seven: A Forbidden Confession
Chapter Forty-eight: One Plan, Thirty People
Chapter Forty-nine: The Beginning
Chapter Fifty: A Flight to Death
Epilogue
Sequel: After Darkness
New Book

Chapter Thirty: An Unforgiveable Action

1K 55 12
By madlikewonderland

є∂ιтє∂

After being locked in an empty classroom on the seventh floor for more than an hour, the group began to lose hope after they were told they would only be there for fifteen minutes. Rune had help from madam Laxj to fix Abner's back, and everything was fine again, apart from Abner complaining about how cold he was. Food had been brought up to them, and Ophelia, Lyra and Abner had their wands taken away from them for inspection of spells. Lyra seemed the most nervous when this happened, she hesitated quite a bit when handing over her wand.

The group was bored. Theodore and Edison had fallen asleep in the corner, with Theodore resting on Edison's shoulder and Edison resting upon Theodore's head. Ophelia, Morgandy, Rune and Emory were all sat against the wall opposite Daxten, Archer, Rune and Vincent. Abner, however, was wandering around the quiet classroom trying to find a robe or blanket of some sort, after not being in his uniform. Lyra sat the furthest away from the group of eight and was watched by them as she was procrastinating about the situation.

Finally, just as Ophelia had begun to nod off after leaning upon Emory's shoulder the door rattled and in walked Twyla clothes in hand. Abner looked over at Twyla who was clearly holding his uniform, "is that for me?"

The group turned to Abner and Emory was about to point out the obvious when they saw Abner drop the books from around his arms that he was using as a blanket.

"I'm not even going to ask," Emory whispered as he shook his head. Ophelia smiled as she watched Abner run for his uniform.

"Thank you, Twyla," he beamed and began jumping up and down, and then going in to hug Twyla. Twyla smiled and Abner rushed off behind a bookcase to get changed. Twyla closed the door and came over to the group.

"Do you know what's going on?" Morgandy asked as she and the other's stood up.

Twyla shook her head, "all I know is that it is pretty serious."

Emory looked down at Ophelia as she looked up, worried expressions on both of their faces, they both looked back to Twyla and Emory held onto Ophelia's hand. For the first time in months, Ophelia didn't feel hatred towards Emory, she felt as though the old Emory was back and she definitely did not want to pull her hand away.

"How serious?" Abner asked as he came back fully dressed in his uniform.

"The minister of magic is here, as well as Rune's dad, and Abner's, Ophelia's, Lyra's and Emory's parents," Twyla looked around everyone, Lyra had come and joined the group, "that's not all. Escorts for Azkaban are here too."

"Merlin's beard, we can't escape Azkaban for more than one day can we?" Rune groaned.

"What do we do?" Ophelia asked.

"Possibly prepare for the worse," Twyla gave a forced smile of encouragement, "I've got to go, I was only told to bring Abner's uniform, if they know I've told you they'll flip."

Ophelia let go of Emory's hand and went in to hug Twyla, Twyla hugged Morgandy too and left the classroom.

"Wake the boys up, Cas," Emory said as he began to bite his nails.

Caspian did as he was told and the boys were told everything. After the news was fully told the entire group was pacing around the classroom.

"What do we do? Ophelia you just got your uncle sent to Azkaban for life, you had your name and picture all over the daily prophet, we can't have you being sent to Azkaban two days later!" Theodore panicked.

"What makes you think it's Lia? It could be Lyra!" Daxten pointed at Lyra who was sitting on the table, tears running down her face.

"It is me," Lyra let out, it was barely audible, but was still heard by the group, "Emory, Ophelia I'm really sorry for what I have done."

Emory and Ophelia looked at each other confused. But before they could even ask, headmaster Dippet opened the door, standing next to him was the minister of magic who waved at Ophelia, Emory and Morgandy.

Adonis stepped out from behind the minister, Ophelia knew instantly something wasn't right. Adonis was one of the best, if not THE best auror of the decade, if Adonis is here then hell is about to reign loose.

"Miss Gabriel, will you please come with me," the headmaster spoke quietly.

Lyra didn't say anything she nodded her head and walked out of the classroom following the headmaster and minister, who she was then followed by her parents.

In walked, Rune's father followed by Ophelia's, Abner's and Emory's parents. Emory's mother ran straight up to him, her face full of tears, she pulled her son down and began to cradle him. Ophelia's parents looked as though Peeves had pulled a nasty joke on them but they were relieved to see their daughter, they too ran to their daughter and hugged her. The only parents that seemed to be calm were Abner's who walked up to him and asked how was his back, his father turned and thanked Rune but other than that nothing else was said.

Edvard coughed to gather everyone's attention. Everyone turned around ready to hear what was to be said.

"I thank you all for being so patient and for you all being so honest with your statements," Edvard smiled at the group, but his face soon turned serious, "however, serious misuse of the dark arts was learned today when we took in your wands, Ophelia and Abner here are your wands."

The group looked around, Ophelia and Emory managed to look eye contact and stare at each other with intense fear.

"As you all are well aware that Lyra was just escorted out my headmaster Dippet, and that was because she has been using the imperius curse on quite a few of you in here," Edvard told the group.

"Merlin's beard, I told you guys earlier it sounded like the imperius curse," Archer looked around at the group as his hands went to his head.

Adonis' head snapped towards Archer's direction, he eyed him up and down, taking him in.

"Her last spell conjured was, in fact, the curse itself and it looks like she tried to use it to manipulate you, Emory, into standing up for her," Edvard gave Emory a small smile, "as for any other times that you, Ophelia and Emory, have felt strong hatred for each other it would probably be a result of the curse being used on yourselves."

"That explains everything," Emory looked at Ophelia.

"What do you mean?" Lillian asked.

"There were times in our relationship that I questioned why were together, same when we broke up I questioned why I ever dated you, Lia. Same with why I was so angry with Tom and you becoming closer," Emory pinpointed everything together.

"No, you've always hated Tom, that's just you, Emory," Ophelia laughed which caused laughs from the whole group.

"I know what you mean, but there were times that I just wanted to hurt you both in ways which I dare to explain, I just couldn't pinpoint it at the time," Emory looked back at Ophelia.

"It was the same for me as well," Caspian looked up, "that day we were playing Gryffindor, I just wanted to fly my broom straight into you."

"Yeah, same with me too, when we were all walking back from the match I wanted to hit you so bad even though you weren't even saying anything," Vincent looked over at Ophelia and gave her an apologetic look.

"So basically, Lyra wanted to kill me, and used you all to do it," Ophelia gave a small laugh, "she clearly isn't a strong witch then."

The group laughed at her response and in walked the minister of magic and the headmaster.

"I am sure you are all aware of the current events that have just happened. You'll be pleased to know, Lyra will never be able to harm you again," Headmaster Dippet gave the group a sad smile, "Lyra is now being escorted to Azkaban for the use of one of the three unforgivable curses and will remain there for the next 7 years, I am extremely sorry you had to go through this, children."

"As am I, my sincere apologies go out to you especially if you have been affected in ways you which you didn't understand. You will each receive compensation money of 100 Galleons each, as well as an extra 100 Galleons to your parents," the minister told the group.

"Well thank you, Lyra!" Abner yelled which caused everyone to chuckle.

"As well as your loss of time, and how you missed the feast, you will each be awarded 100 house points," Headmaster Dippet smiled, "now, parents if you'd like to say goodbye to your children, once again, it's incredibly late and your children have an early start tomorrow."

The four said goodbye to their parents and they followed the minister out. Adonis stayed put looking over to Dippet for approval. Dippet nodded his head.

"Sir, I was wondering if I could get a few more points, as were the boys, for the simple reason, I'm the only Slytherin, with Rune and Daxten being the only Hufflepuff's, could we maybe balance out the scores?" Ophelia smiled up at headmaster Dippet.

"Of course, Ophelia, dear. 400 hundred points will be awarded equally to each of the houses, for a fair head start," the old man smiled at the three. He turned away and headed out of the door to catch up with the minister.

Adonis looked down at his sister, "you break a girl's nose, knock her unconscious and then have the audacity to ask for extra house points?" Adonis asked, "bloody well on you, her nose is fucked! You've got a strong punch, Lia!"

"You should have been there when it happened, it was the best thing I've ever seen," Abner smiled over at Ophelia.

"How are you doing, Abner?" Adonis asked.

"Other than the fact some sociopathic bitch tried to kill me, I'd say I'm doing alright," Abner shrugged.

"You're too humble, Forrester," Archer patted Abner on the back.

"Archer Carr?" Adonis asked, pointing at him, "that's your name isn't it?"

Archer nodded, "yeah, it is."

Adonis nodded his head debating what he was going to say, with one hand in his pocket and the other rubbing his beard he turned to Archer, "if I don't see your name on the auror trainee list by next monday, I will personally drag you out of here and force you to sign it myself, do I make myself clear?"

Archer nodded his head in disbelief, as everyone watched with smiles on their faces.

"Good," Adonis said, "you'll make a fine auror! I'll see you over Easter, Lia!" Adonis walked out of the room and down the corridor.

Archer was still standing his mouth agape as he was still completely gobsmacked that Ophelia's brother even considered him to be an auror.

"You better send your application as soon as possible," Emory said, "in the two years that I was with Ophelia, I don't think he ever approved of me once, it's very rare for him to compliment people."

"I love your brother," Caspian said.

"I do too," Ophelia smiled as she walked out the room alongside Morgandy. The boys followed soon enough and they walked in silence to the end of the hallway, being greeted by Dove, Nicole, Starr, Avery and Orion.

"What on earth happened?" Dove asked as she went into hug Rune.

"Let's just say we were placed under the imperius spell, and Lyra has been sent straight to Azkaban," Ophelia said as she hugged Nicole.

"Merlin's beard, Lockwood, Azkaban has it out for you," Avery laughed as he hugged Ophelia.

They all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways back to their dorms. The walk to the dungeons with Avery and Orion was silent until Avery broke the silence, "Tom has been non-stop harping on about you not being at dinner this evening, I think he may have a thing for you."

"Now, now, Avery, wouldn't say it like that now would we," Ophelia looked back at Avery as they entered into their common room.

Tom looked up as heard voices and as soon as Ophelia came into view he stood up and smiled. Ophelia and the two boys came down the steps and the other boys sighed a sigh of relief as to Ophelia returning.

"You going to tell me what happened? Or am I going to have to guess?" Tom asked as he looked down on Ophelia.

"I believe you may like the idea of this," Ophelia raised her eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 93.3K 54
Let me take you back fifty years. Let me take you back to a time where teenage Tom Riddle had put aside his dark plans for the future. It was all be...
78.3K 4K 42
If she was honest she had always known there wasn't going to be any happily ever after. She had known it from the very beginning. And still, somewhe...
30.2K 626 42
'Barbarian' the sequel to this story is out and ongoing right now!!' ---------------------------- "I can't believe she'd do that to me." He stared a...
137K 4.5K 77
Voldemort returns and is intent on revenge, preventing the prophecy from coming true and ensuring his reign over the wizarding world. But everything...