Neko Shrek

Bởi mikusphere

This is a story about Shrek turning into a neko while he also try's to get someone to love him. Xem Thêm

Act one: uwu

75 5 0
Bởi mikusphere

Shrek gets up and looks into his mirror. For the longest time, Shrek never liked the way he looked. Until one day when Shrek saw a video online that changed his life. It was a show where people dressed up as cats! Shrek never knew he was missing anything from his life, but once he saw this show, it was obvious he was. As soon as a saw it he went on a "furry" website and got a costume. It was an adorable dress with a matching cat ears and tail.  He loved the way he looked, but he realized that he also has to act like a neko. Shrek learned various phrases and is able to woo anybody he meets. One day he was texting his friend donkey and he realized he never old donkey about his neko-ness "H-hey, I'm a n-neko," Shrek texted. "Dang Shrek I knew you were gay, but this may be a little too much," Donkey texted back. Shrek was crushed...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...