Back In Time.

By ggyoungdream

A Pauly D love story wrote in 2018! This book is based off The Jersey Shore. More

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘɪɴ' | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 .
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 PT 2

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2

3K 34 3
By ggyoungdream

"Alright and we're back with Dream from the jersey shore with something slight today. So Dream, we know that you're the nineth cast member of the Jersey Shore and you've been through a rough patch of obstacles while being on the show as we've seen back in 2010 when you first came to the show and so on. So tell me, how do you feel about coming back to the show after so long? Any regrets? Anything you want to tell your cast mates?"

A vibrant smile appeared along the woman's features as she sat with her legs crossed in front of her. She had changed tremendously from the years she debuted herself onto the show up until now. She viewed the photo that was above from where she sat of herself back when she was about twenty one years old, she assumed. Tabatha listened to the interviewer and proceeded on answering the questions that was seemingly tough to answer. It was true that the now twenty nine year old woman had been placed through a handful of events while being in the Shore House and now it was time to give her full opinion on her own feelings on the past. "Well, Jamie I do feel nervous and excited all in the same sense. Ya' feel me?" She retorted as her Brooklyn accent had ascended. "But honestly all pressure can be left at the door because we're going to be back in Miaaaaammiii." Dream dragged as a couple giggles left her pair. She earned a couple chuckles from the interviewer and also some from the audience that tuned in. "I have no regrets from being on the jersey shore because most things happened for a reason. I've grew from where I was eight years ago so nothing is regretted."

"That sounds good to us then Dream! We have a highlight video for you from 2010-2012. My team put it together in remembrance of your time with the rest of the cast. Is it fine if we play it?" Jamie looked out to the crowd then back to Dream who had agreed to watch. The audience sent applause and Jamie cued for her team to begin playing the highlights.

Season 2 | Epi 1. Goin' South. (2010)

"Shots!?" Snooki semi-yelled at the bartender as Jenni stood beside her with a drink already at hand, her body swaying to the music in the club. The Jersey Shore crew were back together for the second time and they were now in Miami, Florida for the summer. Jenni's eyes roamed around the club as she tried to take in the scene as much as possible pretty much viewing a small huddle up in the club.

"Snooks, hurry up and get those shots. I'm ready to get back to our section." She complained slightly over the music that the DJ played, continuing to sip away from her alcoholic beverage and also be nosy all at the same time. Snooki waved the female off playfully as she reached beside her to give Jwoww's ass a squeeze.

"Be patient, bitch." She added aloud with a laugh. Soon her own eyes followed Jenni's and they both landed on the dance floor. They watched some of the club-goers huddle up and dance to the music that played. "So this is how Miami party? I'm starting to like this--- I'm staring to not want these shots anymoreeee." Nicole pouted slightly watching the people have fun and enjoy themselves. It wasn't until Jenni reached with her free hand to grab onto Snooki's arm and began pulling her towards the dance floor.

"Yeah just forget the shots, this is my shit." She said with a smile as she practically dragged the shorter female into the direction of the dance floor. As the two came up to the crowd noticing two blonde haired women pull in nearly the attention of the people that viewed them. Jenni held her drink up into the air and continued to lead Snooki in the middle who frowned her face once the two were fully away from the bar.

"I wanted shots now Jenniiii!" She exclaimed with a playful laugh. Jenni ignored her friend as she attempted to join in with the other women that went crazy over the song that played. She wanted to do the same.

Tabatha's POV

"Bitch can you keep up?" She asked her friend Winter as she leaned in to talk into her ear over the music, her body still shifting around with a couple of dance moves that were in style. A laugh left the females lips once her friend responded and she playfully used her hand to grab her waist. "Let's show em something then ma'." Tabatha smirked noticing the attention on the two. She loved the attention they were getting and decided on extending it.

"Say less ma'." Kaila teased as she turned herself around to face her back to Tabatha. The two began to grind against each other not much caring how anyone felt about it. They were now the center of attention and that's exactly how they wanted to be. The two were very known around the area and people claimed them as "The Blonde Thots." Kaila and Tabatha. The best of friends that did almost everything together. The best of friends that people fake hated. They continued to dance with each other until Tabatha felt a much closer presence. Her head tilted off to the side some as she came in contact with a brunette haired female.

"You got some sick moves." The female finally voiced herself as she danced behind Tabatha. A warm smile was given and was soon returned.

"Aye, thank you." Tabatha talked over the music that began to shift up to another mix. "I fuckin' love that song." She leaned in to add on. Her body had stopped moving to the music and Winter had turned herself to face Tabatha and the brunette female.

"So do I, my friend didn't want to really dance with me. She left me to get some shots." She rolled her eyes and Tabatha laughed.

"Hey, gotta have a boost. But shit we can dance after I grab me another drink?" Tabatha asked slightly declaring the offer as well.

"Sounds good to me, we got bottles in my section. Come thru'. You and your friend. Ya'll seem like a blast of fun and we need that about now." She chuckled, reaching her arm to point her index finger over the rest of her friends. "We over there." It wasn't until Kaila spoke up with a smile, leaning in so the female could hear.

"We're definitely coming over. I'm sorry I heard bottles and stopped listening." She chuckled in a playful tone. "I'm Winter and this Tabatha." She introduced herself and as well as Tabatha.

"Just call me Dream, my name is ugly! Her real name is Kaila, don't let that hair fool you." The women laughed in unison, Winter now hitting Dream's arm as a response before Jenni began leading the women to where the rest of her friends were.

"Nice meeting y'all two. I'm Jenni or Jwoww. Whichever you prefer. Follow me." She told the women who thought likewise and they all moved over to the rest of her friends, stepping up on the platform. Tabatha held onto Kaila's hand and led her into the semi-crowded area. She watched as Jenni went to acknowledge her friends about the two joining them for the night and soon Jenni came over to the two followed behind two other guys. "Aye, no boyfriends to go home to tonight?" Jenni asked. Tabatha raised her brow at the woman and laughed.

"Hell nah. Why you asking? You trying to put me on a fine daddy?" Dream joked as she nudged Winter who had laughed with her knowingly that the two were seeing different guys. She stayed in character and played along anyway. Jenni sent out a laugh along with the girls and shook her head.

"Noooo, we're gonna get you girls wasted tonight. Y'all down? Shoot maybe I can put you on someone though." Jwoww winked her eye at Dream and soon turned around some to gesture a nicely built man with spiky hair. Tabatha examined the man and was instantly attracted with his choice of clothes and if she wasn't mistaken she could smell a nice whiff of his cologne. Tabatha looked over towards Kaila to get approval before speaking. "Yeah we're down but who is this?" She gave a view of her pearly white teeth, staring back at the man who only returned the smile before speaking for himself. He leaned in to speak into her ear.

"They call me Pauly. What's ya name?"

"Vinny, Winter come over here. Let them talk. Paul we'll be in the corner." Jwoww voiced herself, waving the two to follow her away from the others. Tabatha and Pauly looked back at Jwoww once she spoke before bringing their attention back to each other.

"What's ya name?" The male questioned her again. A giggle left her lips as she leaned in to talk back into his ear.

"Dream."

Okay so, this is the ending of chapter one. Let me know some feedback. I'm kinda old to wattpad, I use to write other stories that are crappy af now that I can go back and read them. This is kind of different too so I hope you guys enjoyed. I will be updating this soon because I have a lot of muse for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 414 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
17.6K 588 50
Isabella or Bella goes down to the jersey shore with 8 guidos and guidettes for the summer how will her life change?
3.6K 243 11
"We're getting the band back together!" The family is back, and this time they're taking over Miami Beach. With the cold weather up north driving eve...
11.3K 117 27
Just read it ;)