Subject Child (BBSx Reader GT...

By TheScorched_Soldier

(Y/n) is a seventeen year old girl living on her own in Los Santos. She might seem normal, but at the age of... More

~/1\~
~/2\~
~/3\~
~/4\~
~/5\~
~/6\~
~/7\~
~/8\~
100 READERS??!!
Authors Note
~/9\~
~/10\~
~/11\~
~/12\~
~/13\~
500 READS!!!
~/14\~
Authors Note 2
~/15\~
~1000 READS~!!!!!!!
~/16\~
Authors Note 3
~/17\~
~/18\~
~/19\~
~/20\~
~/22\~
~/23\~
~/24\~
Ship!Poll
Poll!End
~/25\~
~/26\~
~/27\~
~/28\~
~/29\~
~/30\~
~/31\~
~/32\~
~/33\~
Ship!Poll 2
Ship!Poll 2 End
~10K Reads~
~/34\~
~/35\~
~/36\~
~/37\~
Hybrid Teen

~/21\~

2.4K 82 29
By TheScorched_Soldier

*~Your POV~*

I just returned to the base. After being out for nearly the remainder of the day, I hadn't run into anyone else. Not even any victims. Everyone but Vanoss was crowded in the living room. They were playing Mortal Kombat X, placing bets and drinking. I walked up behind Brock. He turned around and jumped, not noticing that I had returned. I scanned the rest of the room, looking for the one missing person.

"Who's winning?" I asked, turning my attention to the screen.

"Well, right now it's Wildcat winning against Terrorizer." He answered. "Next it's Mini and Delirious. Depending on who wins these next two will be going up against each other." I nodded. Lui turned to Brock and a smirk spread across his face.

"Looks like Hounds back." He said. Some of the others turned to me before turning back to the screen.

"How long have you guys been playing for?" I asked again. Brock shrugged.

"Couple of hours by now. But we have been trying to get everyone up against each other." I nodded. Mini turned to us and smirked.

"What about you Hound? Why don't you play?" He playfully challenged. I shook my head.

"I don't play. I have no clue what the controls and buttons are." I admitted. Mini patted my shoulder.

"Why not give it a try anyways?" I shrugged. "After me and Delirious, you can play whoever wins the final game."

"Maybe some other time." Everyone started shouting as Wildcats character beheaded Terrorizers character. Terrorizer threw down his remote, swearing under his breath as he got up form the couch. Wildcat laughed as he handed off his remote to Delirious.

"Well, looks like it's my turn to lose. Wish me luck." Mini walked to the other side of the couch and took up the discarded remote. They chose their characters and were off. I could already tell that Delirious played this game almost regularly. If I have to play against him, I'll most definitely lose.

"Where's Vanoss?" Brock turned to me before looking around the room.

"In all honesty, I didn't even realize he wasn't here." I chuckled. "I thought he was just creeping around in the back like always. But I have no clue. He's probably on his phone somewhe- actually. Now that I think about, he might be scheduling the meeting with the other gang." I cocked my head.

"What other gang?"

"We have four friends who have their own gang. We're on good terms, so no worries about that. But we usually have a monthly meeting where we pass out information on other gangs that are causing us problems. We aren't allowed to kill on each other's turf, but we do make deals with each other to take out these enemy gangs for one another." I nodded.

"That's actually a smart idea. Keeping a strong set of allies will be useful." Brock nodded as well. Another set of shouts indicated that the round was over. I looked to the screen to see that Delirious had won. Mini put down the remote then put his hands up, walking away from the remote. He came back beside us.

"Told ya that I would lose." He said. I laughed as Wildcat took up the empty spot. They quickly chose their characters.

"So, do you mind telling me who's in this gang exactly?" I turned so that I was leaning against the back of the couch so I could stare at Brock directly. He smirked and shook his head.

"I would rather that you meet them in person. Plus, it's going to be hilarious to see how you get along with them." I pouted and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Your mean." Brock and Mini laughed. "They just better not be dicks, or I swear I will hurt you for not telling me about them." Mini shook his head.

"If your telling her about our separate gang of friends, then no, they aren't dicks. One of them might be a pedophile, but only one of them." I rolled my eyes. "Their really nice. They're kind of competitive. And loud. And they really don't take the whole gang thing seriously. They think of it more as a game. Unless given a reason to take it seriously." I nodded. Brock lightly pushed Mini.

"Dude! I wanted her to wait and meet them herself so we could see how they react to each other." Mini rolled his eyes.

"You fucking bitch! Just die already!" Wildcat screeched. I tipped my head back to stare at the screen upside down. I watched as Delirious hit Wildcat for nearly two hundred hit points. Wildcats health bar dropped to zero. After hitting a series of buttons, Delirious's character, who he was playing as Johnny Cage, spun Wildcats character and ripped open his chest.

"God fucking dammit! This is so stupid!" Wildcat threw the remote down and stomped off up the stairs. I started giggling and everyone else laughed.

"You gonna try Hound?" Delirious Asked, turning to me. I shook my head.

"Not today." I said bringing my head back up and turning back around. Delirious shrugged, shutting off the system. Vanoss came out of the heist room, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Alright guys," he started, "we're heading out tomorrow to meet with the others." Everyone started 'whooping'. "We'll get there early to scope the place out. For now, I say we should all get some rest." Everyone nodded. We all dispersed and headed for our rooms. Vanoss pulled Basically aside. I heard say something about a storm as I passed by. If there's going to be a storm tonight, then I guess I'm not sleeping.

~Time Skip brought to you by Knowledge~

*~Basically's POV~*

I jerked awake. The crash of thunder that just hit echoing off in the distance. Lightning flashed soon afterwards. I groaned. 'There's no way I'm going to back to sleep right now', I thought. I've never been able to fall asleep during thunder storms. I kicked my blankets back. I only had a pair of sweat pants on. I shivered as the heat of my bed left my body. I walked to the door to my room, quietly leaving. Even though I've never been able to sleep during thunder storms, I find it that the sight of lightning energizes me. Almost as if it's like drinking coffee, I just can't get drowsy. I ran a hand through my hair as I walked down the hall to the stairs. Nobody else got bothered by storms, so I'm usually on my own. I went down the stairs and stopped in my steps. Sitting in the kitchen with the lights on was Hound. Her back was to me, and I saw that she had taken her mask off and was holding it in her hands. I walked closer, trying to get a better look at her. I stepped on a floor board just for it to creak. She froze, then hastily put her mask back on before turning back to me. She calmed slightly once she saw me.

"It's just you." She said quietly. I looked at her P.Js. She had on a pair of female boxer shorts and a tank top. I felt my face heat up as I took into consideration how tight they hugged her body. I looked away and out the window as another round of thunder and lightning hit. "Can't sleep either?" I nodded. "Is it a fear or something?" I turned back to her and shook my head.

"Just that I've never been able to sleep during storms. Almost as if I drank a shit ton of coffee." She nodded. "What's your reason?" This time she turned to stare out the window.

"Storms get my mind running. I relive memories that seem similar to the type of storm. And I can never stop them until the storm is over." I walked into the kitchen and took a seat beside her.

"What does this storm remind you of?" I asked. She remained silent. I thought that she wasn't going to answer until she turned back to me.

"Getting shot. When I was younger. The lightning is the sparks of the gun. The thunder, the trigger being pulled and the sound of the spring hitting the bullet." The way she said it, with no emotion chilled me to my core. I let out a visible shiver. She blinked. "Are you cold?" I shook my head, before realizing I was topless.

"Not really. But it wont affect me until later into the night." She turned back to the window. Another bolt of lightning, and I watched as she flinched then had some internal battle. I narrowed my eyes. 'What have you seen... what's made you like this...' she shook her head. She turned towards the island, and I just noticed that her knife was there. She picked it up and started flipping it in around her hands. "You ready to meet our friends tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Mini told me that they are competitive though." I nodded.

"Only two of them are. So if I was you, expect to be challenged."

"Where is it we're going to meet them at?" Another crack of thunder, and another flinch from her.

"An old warehouse that we used to use to train. It was burnt down do to a lightning storm. We still own the land, so we haven't let anyone build over it. Then we decided to make that our meeting place." She threw her knife into the air and whistled. The knife jerked to a stop before flying back down to her. She caught it between two fingers then repeated the action. "When did you learn that your knife could do that?" She shrugged.

"One day while I was hunting. Someone fought back and threw it away. After I killed them, I whistled at the damage that had been done to the surrounding area and Icicle came back to me." She lied through her teeth. But I wasn't about to question her, especially since she barely knows anything about any of us. I turned back to the window, only to notice that the storm had stopped.

"Well, rains stopped." I changed the subject. "I'm probably gonna start to feel tired soon, so I'm going to head back to bed." I stood up, looking over my shoulder at Hound. "You coming?" She shook her head.

"I probably won't feel tired until later into the night. I'll try then." I turned my head back to the stairs.

"Night, then." I walked away, listening to her whistle to her knife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 37 34
When she was born her mother knew she wasn't normal. Her mother's family itself wasn't normal. She feared that her beloved daughter carried the gene...
23K 895 24
A 19-year-old human named Y/N finds a job working for JCJenson. Y/N undergoes harsh training to become a Disassembly Drone, to help with the Worker...
1.3K 65 26
(This novel is under revision as of 2-5-19 up until I feel the true motivation to scrub through most of my older work. Also this summary is something...
Efferent By A

Adventure

10K 2.2K 64
In the process of revamping this profile and this novel... thanks for your patience! (Estimated time of arrival: 12/01/19) "What are we?" I muttered...