Angel - Supernatural

By StineSkar

Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So... More

Cast
Season 4
4x01 - Lazarus Rising
4x02 - Are You There God?
4x03 - In The Beginning
4x07 - It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
4x09 & 4x10 - I know what you did last summer/ Heaven and Hell
4x15 - Death takes a holiday
4x16 - On the head of a pin
4x18 - The monster at the end of this book
4x20 - The Rapture
4x21 - When The Levee Breaks
4x22 - Lucifer's Rising
Season 5
5x01 - Sympathy for the devil
5x02 - Good God, Y'all
5x03 - Free to be you and me
5x04 - The End
5x06 - I Believe The Children Are Our Future
5x10 - Abandon All Hope
5x13 - The Song Remains The Same
5x14 - My Bloody Valentine
5x16 - Dark Side Of The Moon
5x17 - 99 Problems
5x18 - Point Of No Return
5x21 - Two Minutes To Midnight
5x22 - Swan Song
Book 2

5x08 - Changing Channels

1.7K 57 14
By StineSkar

"Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience"

**********

House – Night

Dean and Sam look around an empty house. All captions are in the Full House font.

Supernatural

Dean and Sam back into each other, startled, turn around and burst out laughing.

Sam opens a cabinet. A white-sheeted 'ghost' waggles at him. He shuts the cabinet and stands against the door. Freeze frame.

Starring

Jared Padalecki

As

Sam Winchester

**********

Lane – Day

Dean is working on the impala. He wipes his forehead, smearing grease there. Sam points and laughs. Dean looks at his hand and laughs. Freeze frame.

Jensen Ackles

As

Dean Winchester

**********

Dean and Sam ride a tandem bicycle.

Dean and Sam race on absurdly small motorcycles.

Jenna Coleman

As

Castiel

Sam throws a football to Dean, who catches it and bounces it off the ground.

Guest Starring

Richard Speight, JR

As

The Trickster

Dean and Sam both flop backwards onto the ground.

**********

Dean and Sam both hold half-eaten burgers. They click together beer bottles and grin at the camera.

Created by

Eric Kripke

**********

Warehouse – Day

Dean and Sam get out of the impala. No one else is in sight. "There was a murder here, and there's no police cars. There's nobody. How's that look to you?" Dean asks Sam.

"Crappy"

Dean pulls out two stakes and two flashlights out of the trunk and hands one of each to Sam. He closes the trunk and they enter the building.

**********

Hospital

Sam and Dean are both wearing white lab coats. They look around and at each other and themselves. "What the hell?"

A blonde doctor and an Asian doctor pass by.

"Doctor"

"Doctor"

Doctor?" Sam asks confused.

Dean opens the door they just entered through. It leads to a janitor's closet where a man and a woman are making out. Dean closes the door, looking freaked.

**********

"What makes sense? What's going on?"

"We're in Dr. Sexy, MD"

**********

"I thought you said you weren't a fan" Sam says as Dean introduces the characters.

"I'm not. I'm not" Dean then sees something and just stares "Oh boy"

"What?"

"It's him"

"Who?"

Dr. Palmer comes down the corridor.

"It's him, it's Dr. Sexy"

Dr. Palmer stops next to Sam and Dean. He looks at Dean "Doctor" Dean looks down, hiding his smile. "Doctor"

"Doctor" Dr. Palmer then addresses Sam.

Sam nods and Dean whacks him. "Doctor"

"You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Biehl?" Dr. Palmer addresses Dean.

Dean's expression goes from awed through confused. He glances at Sam, then back "One reason?" Dr. Palmer nods.

"Sure" Dean looks down. Dr. Palmer is wearing white tennis shoes. Dean slams him against the wall. "You're not Dr. Sexy"

"You're crazy"

"Really? Because I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots. Not tennis shoes"

"Yeah. You're not a fan" Sam says sarcastically.

"it's a guilty pleasure" Dean shrugs.

"Call security"

"yeah, go ahead, pal. See, we know who you are" Dean tells him. Suddenly everything freeze-frames except for the three of them. Dean glances around. Dr. Sexy grins and morphs into the trickster.

"You guys are getting better!"

"Get us the hell out of here" Dean snaps.

"Or what?" The trickster grabs Dean's arm and twists, hurting him. "Don't say you have wooden stakes, big guy."

"That was you on the police scanner, right? This is a trick" Sam realizes.

"Hello? Trickster. Come on! I heard you two yahoos were in town. How could I resist?"

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asks.

**********

"Sure. Tell you what. Survive the next twenty-four hours, we'll talk"

"Survive what?" Dean asks.

"The game!"

"What game?"

"You're in it"

"How do we play?"

"You're playing it"

"What are the rules?" Dean asks. The trickster raises his eyebrows, grins, and vanishes in a burst of static.

"Oh, son of a bitch"

**********

Japanese Game Show

"I'm sorry, Sam Winchester" The host says.

"Sorry? Sir? For what?" Sam asks. The host mimes hiding laughter. "Dean?" the pole on Sam's platform comes up so that the ball whacks Sam in the crotch. Dean is horrified, the crowd cheers.

"Nutcracker!"

"Sam?" Dean asks. Sam makes an inarticulate noise. One of the Japanese women says something in Japanese. The host goes over to her. She shows od a bag of chips.

"You okay?" Dean asks. Sam just looks at him. Dean looks at Sam's platform, then at his own, and cringes.

The light on the doors starts flashing again "Oh now what?" Dean groans. The doors open to reveal Castiel. The crowd cheers. "Cas?"

"Is this another trick?" Sam asks.

"It's me. Uh, what are you doing here?" Cas asks them.

"Us? What are you doing here?" Dean asks.

"Looking for you. You've been missing for days"

"So get us the hell out of here, then!"

"Let's go" She raises her arms to touch them on the forehead, but she vanishes in a burst of static.

"Cas?" Dean asks.

The host comes back to center stage "No, no, no, no. Mr. Trickster does not like pretty-girl angels"

**********

Motel Room – Day

"How long do we have to keep doing this?" Dean asks.

"I don't know" Sam answers.

Applause.

"Maybe forever?"

Laugh track.

"We might die in here"

Laugh track

"How was that funny? Vultures" Dean asks.

Laugh track. The door opens, it's Castiel, with minor injuries.

Applause.

"You okay?" Dean asks her.

"I don't have much time"

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"I got out"

"From where?"

"Listen to me. Something is not right. This thing is much more powerful than it should be" Castiel explains.

"What thing – the trickster?" Dean asks.

"If it is a trickster"

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

Castiel is flung backwards into the wall, her face hidden. The trickster appears at the door.

"Hello!"

Applause and cheers.

Castiel gets up, her mouth has been duct-taped shut.

"Thank you. Thank you, ladies" Castiel glares at the trickster "Hi, Castiel!" The trickster gestures at Castiel, who vanishes in a burst of static.

"You know her?" Sam asks.

"Where did you just send her?" Dean asks.

"Relax, she'll live...maybe"

Laugh track

**********

Dean comes around behind him with the stick. The officer turns toward Dean, who stabs him with it. The officer collapses, struggling to breath. None of the extras notice or care except another officer, who starts laughing and morphs into the trickster.

"You've got the wrong guy, idiots"

"Did we?" Dean asks as Sam stakes the trickster from behind. He falls over. A burst of static.

**********

Warehouse

The trickster is still down with the stake through him. Dean and Sam are back in the clothes they were wearing when they entered the warehouse.

**********

Motel Room – day

Dean finishes brushing his teeth and spits. "I'm worried, man. What that SOB did to Cas. You know, where is she?"

No response

"Sam?"

The room is empty

"Where are you?"

**********

Dean heads for the impala, his phone to his ear. "It's Sam. Leave me a message" Dean gets in the car.

"Sam. It's me. Where the hell did you go?" Dean snaps the phone shut.

"Dean?" Sam's voice sounds odd. Dean looks around. Sam isn't in the car.

"Sam? Where are you?"

"I don't know" Dean notices a red light on the dashboard. It flashes in time with Sam's words. "Oh crap. I don't think we killed the trickster"

**********

Road – Day

Dean rummages in the trunk.

"Dean?"

"What?"

"That, uh, feels really uncomfortable" Dean shuts the trunk "Ow. You sure this is gonna work?"

"No, but I have no other ideas" Dean goes to the front of the car and shouts at the sky "All right, you son of a bitch! Uncle! We'll do it!"

"Should I honk?"

The trickster appears from nowhere "Wow. Sam. Get a load of the rims on you"

"Eat me"

"Okay, boys. Ready to go quietly?"

"whoa whoa whoa, not so fast. Nobody's going anywhere until Sam has opposable thumbs" Dean says.

"What's the difference? Satan's going to ride his ass one way or another"

Dean looks at him. The trickster rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers. The KITT lights on the car go out and Sam gets out of the car. "Happy?"

"Tell me one thing. Why didn't the stake kill you?" Dean asks.

"I am the trickster"

"Or maybe you're not" Dean comments. Sam holds up a flaming cigarette lighter and tosses it down. A ring of fire springs up around the trickster. "Maybe you've always been an angel"

The trickster looks incredulous, then laughs "A what? Somebody slip a mickey in your power shake, kid?"

"I'll tell you what. You just jump out of the holy fire and we'll call it out mistake" Dean says. The trickster laughs, then stops. He's caught. A burst of static.

**********

Warehouse – Day

The trickster claps "Well played, boys. Well played. Where'd you get the holy oil?"

"Well, you might say we pulled it out of Sam's ass"

"Where'd I screw up?"

"You didn't. nobody gets the jump on Cas like you did" Sam tells him.

"Mostly it was the way you talked about Armageddon"

"Meaning?"

"Well, call it personal experience, but nobody gets that angry unless they're talking about their own family" Dean explains.

"So, which one are you? Grumpy, sneezy or douchey?" Sam asks.

"Gabriel, okay? They call me Gabriel"

"Gabriel? The archangel?" Sam asks.

"Guilty"

**********

"So, boys. Now what? We stare at each other for the rest of eternity?"

"Well, first of all, you're gonna bring Cas back from wherever you stashed her" Dean tells him.

"Oh am I"

"Yeah. Or we're going to dunk you in some holy oil and deep-fry ourselves and archangel" Gabriel snaps his fingers and Castiel appears. "Cas, you okay?" Dean asks.

"I'm fine. Hello, Gabriel"

"Hey, Sis. How's the search for Daddy going? Let me guess. Awful" Castiel glares.

"Okay, we're out of here. Come on, Sam" Dean turns and walks away.

"Uh. Okay. Guys?" Gabriel calls out to them. Sam follows Dean. "So, so what? Huh?" Castiel follows Dean "You're just gonna, you're gonna leave me here forever?"

Dean stops at the door and turns back "No. we're not, because we don't screw with people the way you do. And for the record? This isn't about some prize fight between your brothers or some destiny that can't be stopped. This is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family" Dean pulls the fire alarm. Gabriel looks up as the sprinklers go off.

"Don't say I never did anything for you" Gabriel glares as Dean leaves. Sam right behind him. Castiel looks back for a moment and follows.

**********

The impala is exactly where Dean and Sam left it. Dean and Sam go up to it. Castiel hangs back.

"All that stuff he was spouting in there, you think it was the truth?" Dean asks.

"I think he believes it"

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know" Sam answers.

"Well I'll tell you one thing. Right about now I wish I was back in a TV show"

"Yeah, me too" Sam and Dean get in the impala.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 82 7
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱�...
3.7K 123 11
genderbent AU Fem!Dean X Fem!Cas Fem!Sam X Fem!Gabe
14.2K 198 35
You read the title. Y'know what you're getting into.
8.5K 305 28
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...