Game Of Survival | BTS √

By kween_myg

Jungkook's brows furrow in confusion, he looks at Yoongi, who still analyzing the text. "You got one too?" Ju... More

GAME OF SURVIVAL
Blackmailing
Meet & Greet
Dares
Groups & Arguments
Run
You listened
Break up's and Make up's
Celebrate? Celebrate
YOU'RE WHAT?!
I promise
Kidnapped
We're getting him back
Hurry up Jungkook
Mint Yogurt
PUPPIES
Yoongi
I missed you Hyung
I love y'all so fucking much

Do I know you?

88 6 14
By kween_myg

The morning sun finally rises, the boys were all piled up on each other, Yoongi couldn't keep his promise to stay awake for the whole night to ensure the boys' safety.

Sirens made Jimin and Hoseok groan as they flutter their eyes open, only to find guns pointed at them and men in a police uniform, "Put your hands up sir" one of them speaks up, making Jimin's eyes widen.

"What's wrong sir?" Jimin asks, his voice quiet and polite, "I said put your hands up!" the officer yelled, making Jimin flinch, he slowly lowered his head and put his hands up.

The other officers woke up the boys and they were all lined up next to each other, their hands in the air.

Namjoon purses his lips and parts his lips to speak, only to be cut off by one of the officers, "You guys are under arrest for stealing, welding with knives and mugging people" he says, his eyes narrow on a boy that catches his eye

"I thought I told you to stop being a criminal Mr. Kim" the officer sighs, "Please, call me Taehyung, officer, and I never accepted the deal you tried to make" Taehyung smirks

The officer nods, a small smile on his lips, "I still see you're corrupting my son" he says, Namjoon looks down and bites his lip, "I'm not corrupting him, if he was uncomfortable or upset, he would've left" Taehyung snaps, he steps forward, only to be pushed back by the other officers.

"Namjoon, get over here" his father commands, Namjoon lets his hands drop, "I'm not a little kid, you can't boss around dad" Namjoon spits, "I'm an officer, you don't have a choice" his father retorts.

"Well this just got awkward" Hoseok whispers to Jungkook, who nods and bites his lower lip.

"I do actually" Namjoon smirks, "I can't come with you unless I have committed a crime, which I didn't, and even if I did you don't have any proof"

His father sends him a death glare and puts his gun back in his holder, "Have a good day Sir" his father sighs, "Let's go, my pathetic son won't listen anyways"

Namjoon nods to himself, 'right pathetic,' he thought, 'my friends are more important'

Jungkook sighs and they all lower their hands, "That was a close call guys, be careful and cover up your mistakes" Jin speaks up, they all nod in agreement

A buzz sounds through the air, Yoongi looks down at his phone, opening the message;

"Today you'll all have something challenging, you all have to risk your lives separately, good luck, and by the way, if you tell secrets to other people you never know what might happen, good luck"

Jin gulps, he knows the last sentence was referring to him, hopefully Taehyung will keep that secret and not get them all killed.

Yoongi looked over to Jungkook, who was still analysing the text, how could they risk their lives while they all care for each other.

"Ok, let's get this over with, tomorrow is the last dare, hopefully we all survive this hell game" Jin sighs, he shoves his phone into his jeans pocket, an angry feature upon his face.

"How are we going to risk our lives?" Jungkook asks, Yoongi swings an arm over his shoulder, "Think of something, don't die because I will resurrect you and kill you myself"

Jungkook chuckles and puts his damaged phone away, "Bangtan!" Namjoon holds his hand out,

"BANGTAN!"

******************

Jimin walks along the bay, the sand slipping through his toes as he kicks some in the air, "Does cutting myself count as risking my life?" He asks himself, he rolls up the sleeve of his blue and white striped shirt, inspecting his arm, he shakes his head once he sees the countless faded scars that were marked onto his skin.

"Or maybe drowning myself?" He whispers the last part looking at the blue sea, he shakes his head to himself again and closes his eyes, "I'm losing my mind" He laughs in disbelief, "Drugs would be better" he sighs,

His hand makes its way to his cut cheek, the blood still stains his finger, he flinches as he puts too much pressure on the cut,

"Jimin~" A deep voice coos from behind, Jimin clenches his jaw, the voice of the devil rings through his ears, "Hyuk-Sik" Jimin spits

"Look at you" His father laughed Whole-heartedly, "You even got the courage to call me by my first two names" He teased in a baby voice, Jimin turned around, facing Satan in flesh.

"Do I know you?" Jimin asks, he crossed his arms across his chest, the wind flying through his pink hair.

His father put his hand on his chest, "Ouch Jiminie, that really hurt" Hyuk-Sik pouted teasingly, if looks could kill, Jimin's father would have daggers stabbed in every part of his body,

"I wonder how the cut is doing. Well I presume?" His father asks in a mocking way, he takes a predatory step forward, making Jimin step back, his feet splashes in the water.

"You did this!" Jimin yelled, pointing at the swollen cut across his cheek, "If I wasn't in the good place you would've killed me!" He scolded, making his father nod, a smirk creeps up his lips.

"Well then, I would just have enjoyed it better, wouldn't I?" Hyuk chuckles, tying his hands behind his back, Jimin grits his teeth together, but calms down, he never reasoned with his father.

"Where's mom?" Jimin asks softly, Hyuk notices his change of expressions and laughs, "That chick? Oh, she's long gone son"

"W-what?" Jimin's bottom lip trembles, his heart sunk to his stomach, 'long gone?' He thought, his father chuckled and looked Jimin in the eye, sending shivers down the Pink-haired boy's spine.

"I sold her, for drugs and money, she wasn't worth keeping, besides you weren't there, so if I did beat her up you wouldn't notice" Satan explains, Jimin froze, his mom was sold to drug dealers, all for money and drugs.

After a while Jimin's brain clicked, anger rushed up his throat, "HOW DARE YOU?! SHE'S YOUR FREAKING WIFE, AT LEAST HAVE SOME MERCY ON THE POOR WOMAN" Jimin's eyes were building up with tears, he couldn't believe this, his mom gone, getting beaten in the criminal world filled with drugs and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Jimin lunged forward, but stopping once his father gets his dagger out, "Uh, no you don't Jiminie" he pointed the dagger at his terrified son, "You don't wanna die now, do you? If you do, just say the words, I would enjoy this"

Jimin let his tears fall from his jawline, it isn't the fact that his father wants to kill him, but it's because, he never would've thought that his father hated him to the point he would want to assassinate him.

His father chuckles, "Oh, how I love seeing you cry" His father cooed, "it's a good thing you were a mistake, and your mother thought I loved her" He couldn't stop laughing, Jimin knew his father was out of his mind but seeing him laugh at the loss of Jimin's mother and his emotions made him more convinced about his theories.

"I think you should go now Jiminie, you risked your life enough, have a wonderful day~, I love you~" His father says in a baby voice, Jimin clenched his jaw, his body filled with rage, how could he function after all his father told him.

Jimin's cut burned as tears slipped in the folds, he hissed in pain clutching his cheek, he wanted to save his mother, one way or another he'll find her, he has to, she's in pain and it's all his fault.

'Wait, how did he know about the dares...'
He thought looking at his father's figure slowly fading out of his sight.

*********************

Yoongi thought how he could risk his life, it isn't easy since you practically have to come almost face to face with death.

He slowly walked to the bridge, where sad moments came back to his thoughts, "I'm back, heh" He speaks softly.

He was worried, worried because Jungkook might get hurt today, Jimin might come face to face with his Psychotic father again, the police might catch Namjoon and Taehyung, and Hoseok might attempt suicide because of his sister.

Yoongi didn't really trust Jin, sometimes he turns suspicious of the quiet boy, sure was bossing them around, but that made Yoongi more alert.

"Keep Jungkook safe for me mom, even if it hurts me" He closes his eyes, "I just hope you're liste-" Yoongi gets cut off, "Um, sir?"

Yoongi turns around in shock, coming face to face with a man, maybe in his 40s, his hair was slicked back, and his body decorated with a black and white suit.

Yoongi was confused how the man could stand the black suit in the blazing sun.

"Y-yes?" Yoongi squeaks out, the man lowered his pitch-black sunglasses, his eyes piercing into Yoongi's, "Do you know the nearest place I could go for a nice walk please?"

The mint haired boy furrows his brows at the question, 'go for a walk? What kind of question is that?' Yoongi thought, "Um, maybe walk with the railing, enjoy the sea view?" Yoongi guessed, he was confused of why the man would ask him that question, his eyes trailed against the mans leg, a silver object shone with the rays

"Oh, thank you boy, sorry for disturbing you" The man smiled sweetly, Yoongi purses his lips, nodding awkwardly, he faced the sea again, thinking how he would finish the dare.

A hand clasps over Yoongi's mouth, his eyes widen in shock, a sharp pain shoots up Yoongi's leg as the person from behind inserts a needle in his thigh,

Yoongi screams in pain as he falls limp in the persons arms for support, his eyes begin to close, he uselessly tries to lift himself up, but his legs wouldn't give in.

His eyelids cover his vision as he feels his body go numb, a chuckle could be heard from the person's lips, as much as he tries to move, it's useless due to the liquid from the needle.

***************

He knew this was more than risking his life, facing the devil who created the game. Jin knew what kind of a man Park Hyuk-Sik was; cold, teasing, psychotic.

Jin never had a choice to back out, it was either do or die, he knew it could go out of hand, which it did, Jimin almost got assassinated last night, heck Hyuk-Sik even knows all their personal information.

Jin walk wary into the alley, knocking onto the metal door. A faint 'Come in' could be heard from inside, huffing in stress he slid the door open, a screeching noise ringing through his ears, he looked up to see Hyuk-Sik smirking, "Jin! Ma boy!" Satan greeted, Jin only glared at him.

Hyuk-Sik was rich, that explains how Jimin got unlimited drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. He was seated on a spinning red velvet chair, a desk decorated with the finest collections of pens and guns.

'an odd mix' Jin thought, "How have you been?" Hyuk-Sik asks, patting Jin's shoulder, "You hurt Jimin, you sent us dares that could get us killed, I did not agree to any of this!" Jin exclaimed, the devil nods, smirking, letting his hand slip off Jin's shoulder.

"For me, this is a game of survival, for now, you all suffered, you all got hurt, emotionally and physically, it makes me so happy to see this Jin, my son getting hurt, the best feeling in the world, or how one of you already-" Hyuk-Sik cut himself off, "One of us what?" Jin clenched his jaw.

"It wouldn't be fun if I told you boy" the man chuckled, with hands behind his back, Park Hyuk-Sik strides across the small, yet wealthy room. Jin's heart was pounding in fear at this point, "I called the police this morning Jin, I made sure to get Mr. Kim to come check it out" Hyuk speaks, his voice loud and proud.

"You almost got Namjoon in trouble" Jin argued, but he knew he wasn't winning this argument, he didn't have any power, all he had was a weak body filled with mosquito bites and anger, "It was intentional boy, so is what I'm planning"

Jin freezes once he watches the creator of the game, pull out a loaded hand gun from the very fancy drawer located next to his desk, "W-why did you pull that out?" Jin asks in a quiet voice, "Let's play a mini-game Jin" Hyuk-Sik analysis the gun in his hands.

"I wanna play shoot the squirrel" he looked up at a terrified Jin, he smirks as he aims the gun at Jin, "Do you want to join?"

**********************

Did i just post so i can make my best friend read it while she's in school, yes, yes i did, anyways i hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for what comes next CUZ BOI SHIZ ABOUT TO GO DOWN

this_cup_of_Tae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 336 55
{PREQUEL TO: π—œπ—‘π—©π—˜π—¦π—§π—œπ—šπ—”π—§π—’π—₯. β₯ sope.} Yoongi shot a sharp glare at Hoseok. "What. Are. You. Doing?" "Um, my job?" Hoseok replied, looking u...
4.2K 625 114
|COMPLETED| in this book You text with each one of BTS but your a different person each time cause you might end up with them. So you can't be the sa...
74.6K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
282K 20.7K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...