Sonic: Truth or Dare [Hiatus]

By Rainbowaway

Join Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Silver, and many more special guests on the al... More

Truth or Dare
TOILET SELFIES
Good Gossip
Ships and dirt
Mental help is needed
Elephants and Babies
Salad, boys, and kisses
Stupid leaf
#OTP
Rude niceness??

Will i have a baby now?

428 7 12
By Rainbowaway

Imeda read her cue cards.

"Okay, so the usual crush stuff, blah blah blah, some stuff from my sister, blah blah blah, wHaT! How the hell do you expect me to say the name of my crush when my irl friends follow me on here. You're evil!" Imeda shouted.

Someone in the audience coughed.

"Oh! We're on air?" Imeda laughed sheepishly. "Ha Ha Ha..."

"Hello and welcome back to Truth Or Dare!" Imeda shouted. "Let's get everyone back here. EVERYONE! GET OUT HERE!"

The group walked in, mumbling their complaints.

"It's too early for this," Knuckles complained.

"I have a dare from fashion_angel2007 , It is...." Imeda paused, "Cream has to ask her mom where babies come from and demand an answer... really Alba?"

The group turned to Cream.

"You're gonna ruin her innocence!" Amy yelled.

"Where do babies come from?" Cream asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Rouge told her, patting her head.

Imeda clapped her hands and a hat fell from the ceiling.

"Yes! My magic hat!" Imeda exclaimed.

She shook it around and shoved her hand in. Finally, she pulled someone out.

"Hello Vanilla!" Imeda greeted.

"Huh? Where am I? Did you just pull me out of hat?" Vanilla asked.

"Well, you are a rabbit," Imeda answered.

"Mommy, I have a question," Cream said.

"What is it sweetie?" Vanilla answered.

"Where do babies come from?" Cream asked.

Vanilla blushed, "W-what do you mean? They-they come from the uhh stork. Yeah. What have your friends been teaching you?"

"But I know that's not true!" Cream insisted. "Please please please please pleeeeease tell me!"

"Fine. I guess you're old enough," Vanilla sighed.

After the Talk

"So that's where babies come from" Cream shuddered.

"Oh, my poor baby," Vanilla soothed.

"It's time for you to go now Vanilla!" Imeda told them.

She picked up Vanilla and shoved her into the hat. Cream peered inside.

"How do you do that?" Cream asked.

"Well, she is a rabbit," Imeda explained.

"Our next Dare is to everyone. It's from @crazierb0y and it is... kiss your crush on the lips!" Imeda yelled.

The group all blushed.

"Well, GET ON WITH IT!" Imeda screamed.

Sonic walked towards Amy and kissed her. Blaze covered Creams eyes but Cream pushed the hand off. When Sonic and Amy pulled apart, they were both blushing furiously.

"Haven't you already kissed? Why are you blushing?" Rouge asked.

Sonic shrugged. Rouge walked to Knuckles and pulled him in close. They kissed and stayed kissing for a long time. Shadow retched. Tails walked to Cream and planted a kiss on her lips. It was short but sweet. When he pulled away, Cream looked at him bewildered.

"Am I going to have babies now?" Cream asked.

"WHAT! NO!" Tails yelled looking shocked.

Silver and Blaze hadn't moved.

"STOP BEING SO SHY AND MAKE A MOVE!" Imeda yelled.

Imeda pushed Silver into Blaze and they kissed. If you were expecting them to kiss quickly then think again! The kiss lasted a long time. Probably to make up for all the time they'd been friend zoning each other by accident.

"This is like ship paradise!" Imeda sighed dreamily.

Shadow tapped his foot impatiently, "Well, get on with it!"

Imeda glared at him, "all we need now is Maria!"

Shadow glared back at her.

"And luckily, @crazierB0y has brought us a machine that can bring Maria back to life!" Imeda cheered.

Shadow looked completely shocked. "what"

Imeda clapped her hands and a machine fell out of the ceiling.

"Owww!" Silver yelled as the machine had fallen on him. "Why does everything fall on me?"

Imeda shrugged and dragged the machine off him. She flipped a few dials and adjusted a setting.

"Okay, so dial to hedgehog and floppy thingy has to say dead person," Imeda mumbled.

She tapped the machine "M-A-R-I-A" She spelt out loud.

She turned the crank and the machine emitted a puff of smoke.

"STUPID PIECE OF JUNK!" She yelled and kicked it.

The machine immediately sprung to life and started making noise. After a second, a yellow hedgehog was thrown out of the hole. She looked around, blinking her ocean blue eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked. She looked at Shadow? "Shadz?"

Shadow looked at her dumbfounded "Maria?"

He ran towards her and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much!"

"Shadz, what's going on? Why aren't we on the Ark?" Maria asked.

Shadow wasn't sure if she should tell her the truth.

"Uhh we moved here!" Shadow explained.

"Oh, ok," Maria said

Shadow picked her up and she buried herself into Shadows chest.

"We also have a machine to turn Cream and Tails older!"

Imeda clapped her hands and a machine fell out of the ceiling.

"Owwww," Silver groaned, "again,"

Silver pushed the machine off and Imeda ran towards it. She pushed Silver aside and started tapping some buttons.

"16 & 15. Fox & rabbit. 9 & 6." Imeda mumbled turning some dials.

She grabbed Tails and Cream and shoved them inside. She cranked the lever and they came out the other side.

"Woah, I'm... older..." Tails said.

Cream looked at herself.

"My dress grew too!" She cheered.

"Yes yes, you're older now. Blah blah blah. We have things to do!" Imeda clapped her hands, "chop chop!"

"Shadow!" Imeda yelled.

Shadow turned to look at her, still holding Maria.

"You have to yell out that you are the faker," Imeda instructed.

"Do I have to?" Shadow groaned.

"Yes!" Imeda ordered.

"I gotta record this!" Sonic said whipping out his phone. "Okay, Go!"

"I am the faker," Shadow mumbled.

"Louder!" Imeda yelled.

"I AM THE FAKER!" Shadow yelled.

"And That is my new ringtone!" Sonic cheered pressing a few buttons on his phone.

"Our next Dare from fashion_angel2007 is for Silver to stick a hot Cheeto up his nose and leave it there for 5 minutes!" Imeda told them.

"Why do I always get the painful stuff?" Silver groaned.

Imeda passed him a hot Cheeto.

"Here we go, I guess,"

Silver jammed the hot Cheeto up his nose.

"AHHHHHH IT BUUUURRRRRNSSS!!!" Silver screamed.

"As Silver does that in the background, we have one last truth and it is for..." Imeda paused, "me?!?"

Rouge snickered in the background.

"I have to tell the name of my crush. Oh I see, very funny isn't it!" Imeda yelled.

"Just do it!" Rouge yelled back at her.

"Fine," Imeda blushed hard red. Like dangerously red. Like redder than a stop sign or a fire truck. Like, there should be a new colour named after the shade of red she blushed. We could call it 'The Dangerously Red Colour Imeda Blushes When Asked About Her Crush'.

"His name is Lloyd." Imeda admitted, her face still redder than Knuckles.

"LLOYMEDA!!" Rouge yelled. "YESSSSS!! I SHIP THIS!!"

"You're so annoying!" Imeda yelled, still redder than a tomato. "JOIN US NEXT TIME ON..."

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" Everyone yelled.

"THE HOT CHEETO BURRRRRNSSS!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 536 17
Everything was always...out if place in my mind. I was missing something. I felt different. Like there was some power in me. I couldn't tell anyone t...
2.6K 73 7
Amy Rose has long forgotten her good-girl ways when one night 10 years ago changed it all. Now she's back to complete one simple mission but will thi...
2.4K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...