DAMAGED SOULS | THE 100

By lahnistersden

❝love is not a victory march, It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah❞ DAMAGED SOULS; in which a trikru ch... More

GRAPHIC GALLERY
━━ BOOK I: HODNES LAIK UF
( CHAPTER ONE - REPERCUSSION )
(CHAPTER TWO - FRIEND OR FOE?)
( CHAPTER THREE - ASTERIA'S PLAN )
( CHAPTER FOUR - THE COMMANDER AND THE THIEF)

DAMAGED SOULS

1.1K 39 3
By lahnistersden

( introduction )

victory stands on the back of sacrifice

⋆★⋆

GIRLS LIKE HER WERE BORN IN A STORM.

THEY HAVE LIGHTNING IN THEIR SOULS.

THUNDER IN THEIR HEARTS.

AND CHAOS IN THEIR BONES

⋆★⋆

AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE AN ENTERINTY OF IMPRISONMENT, Phoenix was among one of the luckier ones when Bellamy Blake stumbled across the underground hell within Mount Weather. After the passings of her traitorous family, the former second of the commander had nothing else in mind than getting revenge.

Retribution rose up into the sky in the form of fire and smoke, and the Maunripa had been born from the ashes when Mount Weather was lit ablaze — killing forty nine that were left inside.

   With some Mountain Men managing to escape, Phoenix took every measure of hunting every last one of them and giving them a slow and painful death that they deserved, leaving those behind when a strange technology began to grasp the world around her.

Under that dark grasp, Phoenix's second— whom she rescued from Mount Weather—Asteria has gone to extremes to try to find her seda, but even the lady in the red dress cannot pinpoint her location. Months passed and while none of the Grounder Clans have seen the great woman known for slaying the Mountain, the mind control has lifted but the danger doesn't stop there for Asteria.

While hiding a dark secret and being one of the sole survivors from Mount Weather, Asteria is no longer safe without A.L.I.E's authority against the human race. That's until she finds another who believes she doesn't belong to a clan.

It seemed like destiny has shaped itself for the two young woman, but reality had its way of throwing curve balls. While the thirteen clans eventually discover that The Silver Lady is much more than they initially thought, Phoenix finds herself giving in to the temptations of the biggest weakness known to every warrior.

Hot-headed and misguided, Phoenix returns to the capital after months of escaping the clutches of A.L.I.E. She had expected to return to the last true Commander, Lexa kom Trikru but instead had learned that her Commander had been murdered by none other than Wanheda.

A woman with a heart as cold as the snows that blow over Azgeda during the winter and twin daggers that are sharp enough to split someone in half, is one of the most dangerous weapons they could own.  But even the most dangerous weapons have weaknesses and hers was the form of a simple damaged boy.

Phoenix is determined to put her life on the line to fight one last time under Lexa's name for the salvation of a city underneath the ground that would sustain them for six years. She didn't realize that she wouldn't just be fighting the chosen champions of the thirteen clans, she would be going up against the biggest enemy of all; love.

And how stupid she was to let a boy get between her and winning the final conclave.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PHOENIX KOM TRIKRU
( the maunripa. )

❝ YOU'RE A LOT OF THINGS BUT A MURDERER IS NOT ONE OF THEM ❞

ASTERIA KOM TRIKRU
( the silver lady.

❝ YOU MIGHT OF NEVER SAW IT, BUT SHE WAS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES. ❞

ILIAN KOM TRISHANAKRU
( the damaged. )

❝IF IT COMES DOWN TO THAT, YOU FIGHT FOR WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART.❞

OCTAVIA BLAKE
( the lost. )

❝HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHO'S JUST A SHELL OF THEIR FORMER SELF?❞

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

( the boy who fell in love with a warrior in the middle of a blood bath )

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE,

MY SOUL KNEW YOURS FROM THE BEGINNING.

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOFTNESS, STEALING LIGHT.

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE WE AREN'T RUINED BY THE WEIGHT OF OUR ROME COLLAPSING.

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE, MAYBE

( the girl who fell in love with all of the tattered ends of a lost warrior )

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

HYMNS FOR THE FALLEN

i. i was here, beyonce // ii. silhouettes, of monsters and men iii. knocking on heavens door, raign // iv. control, halsey // v. in the woods somewhere, hozier // vi. bodak yellow, cardi b // vii. your soul, rhodes // viii. leave, post malone // ix. i know you care, ellie goulding // x. saturn, sleeping at last // xi. rise, boyce avenue // xii. blodreina, tree adams // xiii. take me to church, hozier // xiv. youth, daughter // xv. pompeii, bastille // xvi. running with the wolves, aurora // xvii. power over me, dermot kennedy // xviii. heartlines, florence + the machine // xix. hallelujah, jeff buckley // xx. feel something, jaymes young // xxi. onward and upward, tommee profitt // xxiii. everybody wants to rule the world, lorde // xxiv. hopeless wanderer, mumford & sons //  xxv. jenny of oldstones, florence + the machine // xxvi. bloodsport, raleigh ritchie // xxvii. truth, ramin djawadi

LOVING SOMEONE DOESN'T MAKE YOU WEAK, IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR 

THEN WHY DO I WANT TO KILL MYSELF RATHER THAN LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT YOU IN IT. IF THAT'S NOT WEAKNESS,
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

lahnistersden 2019

( WARNINGS; )this story will include things such as violence, blood, death and mentions of death and suffering, cursing, sexual themes, and themes that could be triggering. if you feel uncomfortable with any of those, don't go on reading. you've been warned.

( DISCLAIMER; )this is a work of fiction. the characters from the 100 belong to jasonrothenberg and kassmorgan. any content that you read further on-- is not how i think of the actual people. however, i do own my own characters; asteria and phoenix and their own plot.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 832 63
Cause I'm bored Commander Lexa Commander Anya Clarke Griffin Octavia Blake Raven Reyes Harper McIntyre Zoe Monroe Emori Echo Ontari ⚠️REQUEST ARE...
129K 3.8K 75
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪ...
301K 4.4K 79
❝We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like Two pieces of a broken heart.❞ ♡♡♡ In which a girl realizes that earth is not always fun. ♡♡♡ {t...
5.1K 184 12
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐕𝐢𝐱𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ❞ When 100 underage prisoners are sent to the ground, Thalia Hills...